• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump and Eastman: Criminal Conspiracy

Pretty much anything that comes out of the Jan 6 committee is politically motivated to try and keep Trump from running in 2024.

It's theatre. Nothing more, nothing less. They can't find a prosecutor with any evidence of anything, so this is the route they're taking.

Imagine if Democrats spent the same amount of time, effort, and money actually crafting policy that Americans need and want.

Pretty much anything that comes out of the Jan 6 committee is politically motivated to try and keep Trump from running in 2024.

It's theatre. Nothing more, nothing less. They can't find a prosecutor with any evidence of anything, so this is the route they're taking.

Imagine if Democrats spent the same amount of time, effort, and money actually crafting policy that Americans need and want.
Nonsense.

Read the brief. It's a slam dunk.

Nonsense.

Read the brief. It's a slam dunk.

LOL. Remember when all they needed was Trump's tax returns and is would be a slam dunk?

They've been promising conviction for 5 years. They can't even put a case together.

That's a shitload of wishful thinkin' right there.

Did you even read the link?

LOL. Remember when all they needed was Trump's tax returns and is would be a slam dunk?

They've been promising conviction for 5 years. They can't even put a case together.
The tax returns are heading towards prosecution.

You realize the legal system is slow right?

That's a shitload of wishful thinkin' right there.

Did you even read the link?

Trump talked to a lawyer? LOL. sounds like a conspiracy to me.

Good luck.

Would you seriously like to see Trump get the Republican nomination?

Trump talked to a lawyer? LOL. sounds like a conspiracy to me.

Good luck.
Here is the actual filing. You read this and tell us what they got wrong. Until then, you are arguing from ignorance and should be ignored, if not ridiculed for choosing ignorance over truth. Until then, study up!

https://storage.courtlistener.com/r...d.841840/gov.uscourts.cacd.841840.160.0_1.pdf

I, for one, this section on Page 14 particularly compelling. It spoke directly to the integration of the riot with the efforts to overturn the election.

".....Shortly thereafter—with the assault on the United States Capitol already underway—Trump tweeted at 2:24 p.m., “Mike Pence didn’t have the courage to do what should have been done to protect our Country and our Constitution, giving States a chance to certify a corrected set of facts, not the fraudulent or inaccurate ones which they were asked to previously certify. USA demands the truth!”41 The evidence obtained by the Select Committee indicates that President Trump was aware that the violent crowd had breached security and was assaulting the Capitol when Mr. Trump tweeted.42 The
evidence will show that rioters reacted to this tweet, resulting in further violence at the Capitol.43 Indeed, rioters at the Capitol were shouting for the Vice President to be hanged...."

...and on page 43...

".....B. Conspiracy to Defraud the United States

The Select Committee also has a good-faith basis for concluding that the President and members of his Campaign engaged in a criminal conspiracy to defraud the United States in violation of 18 U.S.C. § 371...."

and on the next page ".... The evidence supports an inference that President Trump, Plaintiff, and several others entered into an agreement to defraud the United States by interfering with the election certification process, disseminating false information about election fraud, and pressuring state officials to alter state election results and federal officials to assist in that effort. ...."

Last edited:

This is the democrat party these days. Has been since 2015. They set up a story about collusion that was not true and the facts are slowly being revealed in the Durham investigation. They will continue because they are terrified of loosing to Trump in 2024.

This is the democrat party these days. Has been since 2015. They set up a story about collusion that was not true and the facts are slowly being revealed in the Durham investigation. They will continue because they are terrified of loosing to Trump in 2024.
Easy to say when you choose to live in ignorance.... Please read the pleading and tell us what they got wrong, until then, you are just another reckless poster that chooses not to care about truth but just likes to read his own posts.

You really should upgrade your news sources. While I am sure you are a smart guy, garbage in yields garbage out.

Would you seriously like to see Trump get the Republican nomination?

No. I didn’t vote for him last time and I won’t vote for him this time. But if he wins again it’s because the DNC and Hillary. Your party really is a donkey headed pack of dumbasses. They always snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

Easy to say when you choose to live in ignorance.... Please read the pleading and tell us what they got wrong, until then, you are just another reckless poster that chooses not to care about truth but just likes to read his own posts.

You really should upgrade your news sources. While I am sure you are a smart guy, garbage in yields garbage out.

Sounds like Trump will see them in court.

Good luck

Sounds like Trump will see them in court.

Good luck
It's looking more and more like criminal court. May the luck be with him as it beginning to look like the law no longer is. That said, this specific matter, which clearly you don't want to read (I don't blame you, as once you read it you would no longer be able to show your ignorance on this subject), has nothing to do with Trump. It is about enforcing the subpoena on Eastman. The filing just nicely outlines much of the what Committee has put together, including they have evidence that said Trump committed conspiracy to defraud the US government.

No. I didn’t vote for him last time and I won’t vote for him this time. But if he wins again it’s because the DNC and Hillary. Your party really is a donkey headed pack of dumbasses. They always snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.
Not my party. I don't have a party till Trudeau is replaced.
I agree Trump won because of the Democrats. How could they lose to Trump ffs? But like I say, America had a choice between leprosy and syphilis. They chose leprosy but they got syphilis anyway.

"I don't belong to any organized political party. I'm a Democrat."
-Will Rogers-

It's looking more and more like criminal court. May the luck be with him as it beginning to look like the law no longer is. That said, this specific matter, which clearly you don't want to read (I don't blame you, as once you read it you would no longer be able to show your ignorance on this subject), has nothing to do with Trump. It is about enforcing the subpoena on Eastman. The filing just nicely outlines much of the what Committee has put together, including they have evidence that said Trump committed conspiracy to defraud the US government.

Good. Lock him up.

I've been wondering if Eastman never involved himself with DJT - who else would have drafted a silent coup to overthrow the last election on 1/6/21? Would it had been Giuliani or one of the many other legal dweebs all licking DJT's butt? Navarro maybe?

Good. Lock him up.
He will never be locked up. That isn't the point. Justice is not always measured in a jail sentence.

...and Godspeed with your efforts to protect your ignorance. By ignoring the events around you, waiting to hear Tucker's take on things .... well, I am sure you will do fine.

The republicans would stonewall it anyway. And as I assume you mean by “Americans” you mean the trump cult, I’ll pass. I don’t want what your media told you you want, which is really what your “leaders’” donors want.

Back
Top Bottom