• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Trump and Corona Virus

tosca1

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
For all the outrage about this virus - leaders around the world are now doing what Trump has been trying to do all these time:
RECOVERY! KEEPING THE ECONOMY GOING!

That's the priority for all nations!

Nations are starting to go through the second wave but guess what, they aren't keen on doing another lock down!
WHY? Because......no nation can afford to doing it without doing a kamikaze dive!

The difference is that Trump isn't a politician - he doesn't talk like a politician......he doesn't posture like a politician......
.............he doesn't bulls*** like a politician!

Lol. In Canada, Quebec is on ORANGE alert - and yet, the Premier has said that no matter how worse it gets - schools will remain open!
I can just imagine why. Because they need kids to be in school so parents can go to work!
There isn't enough daycare spaces for everyone if schools are closed!

I don't think Canada will get into another lock down like we had in the spring. I don't think other countries will, either.
Who can realistically afford that?

So voters.....don't believe the Dems pointing their condemning fingers at Trump!
Had they been in his shoes - they'll be doing what he's been doing.....as soon as they see what it means for the economy!

Last edited:
First, some nations ARE going to lockdown. Look at Israel for example. So is largest city in Spain.

Second, their numbers are a far cry from US, so they have no reasons to go to shutdowns yet. They have been able to control this thing WAY WAY better than Trump and despite their second waves just starting now (unlike US that had it much earlier), they are still much smaller waves than US so far.

To use your example, US has about 30 times the population of Canada. US weekly average deaths are around 130 times greater.

For all the outrage about this virus - leaders around the world are now doing what Trump has been trying to do all these time:
RECOVERY! KEEPING THE ECONOMY GOING!

That's the priority for all nations!

Nations are starting to go through the second wave but guess what, they aren't keen on doing another lock down!
WHY? Because......no nation can afford to doing it without doing a kamikaze dive!

The difference is that Trump isn't a politician - he doesn't talk like a politician......he doesn't posture like a politician......
.............he doesn't bulls*** like a politician!

Lol. In Canada, Quebec is on ORANGE alert - and yet, the Premier has said that no matter how worse it gets - schools will remain open!
I can just imagine why. Because they need kids to be in school so parents can go to work!
There isn't enough daycare spaces for everyone if schools are closed!

I don't think Canada will get into another lock down like we had in the spring. I don't think other countries will, either.
Who can realistically afford that?

So voters.....don't believe the Dems pointing their condemning fingers at Trump!
Had they been in his shoes - they'll be doing what he's been doing.....as soon as they see what it means for the economy!

We suffered over 20% of the world’s deaths with just 4% of the pop. They are no doing what we are doing.

Back
Top Bottom