• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump and bountygate

LOL!!

No. This isn't "real bad for trump".

Your lies don't hurt him at all. You should know that by now.

The evidence is pretty clear. Trump ignored russian bounties on US soldiers because he needs to keep putin happy.

I wonder what else trump has done for Putin?

I can't believe anyone would be naïve enough to believe Putin would help any leader of this country. Oh well.

Well it is a fact Russia interfered in the election to favor trump.

This looks real bad for trump. Ignoring bounties on US soldiers because he wants putin to help him get reelected again. Wow....that's bad.

Russian Bounty Suspicions Were Supported by Financial Data - The New York Times

More Russia, Russia, Russia nonsense!

Spy chief Ratcliffe says Trump never briefed on Russia offering Taliban bounties

Spy chief Ratcliffe says Trump never briefed on Russia offering Taliban bounties

The nation’s spy chief denied reports that President Trump had been briefed on a U.S. intelligence report claiming that Russian military intelligence was offering bounties to Afghan militants to target U.S. and coalition forces.

“I have confirmed that neither the President nor the Vice President were ever briefed on any intelligence alleged by the New York Times in its reporting yesterday,”
Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe said in a statement released just before midnight on Saturday. “The White House statement addressing this issue earlier today, which denied such a briefing occurred, was accurate. The New York Times reporting, and all other subsequent news reports about such an alleged briefing are inaccurate.”

The evidence is pretty clear. Trump ignored russian bounties on US soldiers because he needs to keep putin happy.

I wonder what else trump has done for Putin?

We will never know. There were no American translators in the room and if there were, Trump confiscated the notes. In violation of the presidential records act.

I guess the Trump haters think the more this is posted it might come true?
How many times has this story be posted here at DP? :confused: :confused:

I can't believe anyone would be naïve enough to believe Putin would help any leader of this country. Oh well.

It happened in 2016. I can't believe anyone would be naive enough to believe it won't happen again. Fool me once and all that.

The nation’s spy chief denied reports that President Trump had been briefed on a U.S. intelligence report claiming that Russian military intelligence was offering bounties to Afghan militants to target U.S. and coalition forces.

“I have confirmed that neither the President nor the Vice President were ever briefed on any intelligence alleged by the New York Times in its reporting yesterday,”
Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe said in a statement released just before midnight on Saturday. “The White House statement addressing this issue earlier today, which denied such a briefing occurred, was accurate. The New York Times reporting, and all other subsequent news reports about such an alleged briefing are inaccurate.”

Democrats and Senate Republicans were also separately briefed at the White House on Tuesday morning. Democrats emerged saying that the issue was clearly not, as Mr. Trump has suggested, a “hoax.” They demanded to hear directly from intelligence officials, rather than from Mr. Trump’s political appointees, but conceded they had not secured a commitment for such a briefing.

Based on the intelligence they saw, the lawmakers said they were deeply troubled by Mr. Trump’s insistence he did not know about the plot and his subsequent obfuscation when it became public.

I guess the Trump haters think the more this is posted it might come true?
How many times has this story be posted here at DP? :confused: :confused:

The intelligence community definitely knew about it. That is on record.

Of course trump was briefed on it

Well it is a fact Russia interfered in the election to favor trump.

No it is a fact that Putin got even with Hillary for interfering in his election. That is how Putin works. Ask any reporter in Russia that has crossed Putin. Well before they are killed if you can. The only person Putin helps is Putin. But I have to give the democrats :thumbs::thumbs: for creativity in spinning the truth though.

This guy oh yah a believable source

Trump's intent to nominate Ratcliffe became controversial when he was found to have misrepresented his role in prosecuting terrorism and immigration cases.

Trump Renominates Controversial Pick for Intelligence Chief

No it is a fact that Putin got even with Hillary for interfering in his election. That is how Putin works. Ask any reporter in Russia that has crossed Putin. Well before they are killed if you can. The only person Putin helps is Putin. But I have to give the democrats :thumbs::thumbs: for creativity in spinning the truth though.

17 US intelligence agencies in the US say russia interfered in the election to favor trump

....confirmed a whole six weeks ago......21MAY20

It happened in 2016. I can't believe anyone would be naive enough to believe it won't happen again. Fool me once and all that.

No. But it was a great spin by the democrats after Putin schooled Hillary for interfering with his election. She should have never encouraged rioting people to overthrow the government when Putin won. The same as the democrats have been trying to do to Trump since he won the election. Could you imagine during the protest in this country Putin did what Hillary did and told the people it is time to overthrow the government. Well lets say Putin handled it much better than we would. He only punished Hillary.

No. But it was a great spin by the democrats after Putin schooled Hillary for interfering with his election. She should have never encouraged rioting people to overthrow the government when Putin won. The same as the democrats have been trying to do to Trump since he won the election. Could you imagine during the protest in this country Putin did what Hillary did and told the people it is time to overthrow the government. Well lets say Putin handled it much better than we would. He only punished Hillary.

Ok prove it. Let's see your evidence

17 US intelligence agencies in the US say russia interfered in the election to favor trump

Nobody is arguing the point they interfered. If you call freedom of speech interfering. The Russians can say whatever they want about who they would like to win an election in any country. Hell we fund candidates with our tax dollars in other countries and send our CIA in to create chaos to interfere in other countries elections all the time. Hell we will send in our military and or assassins to kill leaders. Hillary even stated right after the election that Putin interfered because of what she did during his election. Until the democrats decided it was better to spin it into helping Trump instead of Hillary getting schooled.

Putin wanted Trump to win the election because he believed Trump would be friendly to the Kremlin. He said so.

Putin: I wanted Trump to win the election - POLITICO

Nobody is arguing the point they interfered. If you call freedom of speech interfering. The Russians can say whatever they want about who they would like to win an election in any country. Hell we fund candidates with our tax dollars in other countries and send our CIA in to create chaos to interfere in other countries elections all the time. Hell we will send in our military and or assassins to kill leaders. Hillary even stated right after the election that Putin interfered because of what she did during his election. Until the democrats decided it was better to spin it into helping Trump instead of Hillary getting schooled.

17 US intelligence agencies said it was interfering....to favor trump.

Trump wants that again. He needs putin happy

Ratcliffe is just another dirty republican liar like his boss. If their lips are moving...

Ok prove it. Let's see your evidence

I already posted it years ago when it was all over the internet how Hillary claimed Putin interfered in her election out spite. Old news. If you shout a lie long enough and loud enough it becomes the truth. This is the glass is half full or half empty argument. You contend that Putin in his admiration for Trump helped the republican party. I contend that Putin vengeance towards Hillary for her trying to incite protestors into over throwing the Russian government when Putin won the election. Trump benefited not because Putin wanted to help any leader of this country but to exact revenge against Hillary. So your contention is Putin helped Trump because he is a nice guy and likes Trump and I contended that Putin did it out of vengeance because he is a bad guy and wanted to get even with Hillary. I stick with Putin being the bad guy exacting vengeance over the nice guy helping his buddy Trump.

Putin WILL help a leader of this country, when that leader serves Putin instead of this country, and Putin has.

I already posted it years ago when it was all over the internet how Hillary claimed Putin interfered in her election out spite. Old news. If you shout a lie long enough and loud enough it becomes the truth. This is the glass is half full or half empty argument. You contend that Putin in his admiration for Trump helped the republican party. I contend that Putin vengeance towards Hillary for her trying to incite protestors into over throwing the Russian government when Putin won the election. Trump benefited not because Putin wanted to help any leader of this country but to exact revenge against Hillary. So your contention is Putin helped Trump because he is a nice guy and likes Trump and I contended that Putin did it out of vengeance because he is a bad guy and wanted to get even with Hillary. I stick with Putin being the bad guy exacting vengeance over the nice guy helping his buddy Trump.

Ok you have no evidence.

Your claim is dismissed. Thanks

That's a straw man about vegas' position, but both are truth that Putin helped trump because he recognized Hillary as an enemy, and because he recognized trump as someone who would hurt America and help Putin.

Putin doesn't 'like' trump or have a good opinion of him, he's contemptuous of him and recognizes he can use him.

Back
Top Bottom