• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Trump and Biden battle over who’s more pro-Israel, with Adelson and Saban squaring off

truthatallcost

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
Donald Trump keeps trying to inject Israel into the presidential race, but indications are that he’s not making a big impact on voters. Biden still wins 67 percent of the Jewish vote, which is pretty close to the usual Democratic mark.

Trump called Jared Kushner, whose family are keen supporters of Israel, “an unbelievable leader for Israel,” and said Democrats put Israel at risk.

f we don’t win, Israel is in big trouble… We’re in the Middle East because of Israel…

Biden’s Israel lobbyists says he is the most pro-Israel nominee ever. But if Trump can get to 35 percent of the Jews in Florida, he could take the state.
Sheldon and Miriam Adelson, who have already given $50 million to Republican causes and are reportedly committing as much another $50 million in the final stretchcause in the final stretch. Sheldon Adelson called on Obama to nuke Iran.

Of the dozens of personal checks greater than $500,000 made out to the largest PAC for Democrats in 2018, the Senate Majority PAC, around three-fourths were written by Jewish donors….

Questions:
1. Who is more loyal to working for Israel, Trump or Biden?
2. Which sugar daddy should get to decide American foreign policy, Adelson or Saban?
3. Can Trump get to 35% of the Florida Jewish vote?

The "otherization" of Jews from the right has led Conservatives to assume that if you're Jewish then you automatically adopt a pro-Israel position. And if you believe deep down that Jews aren't really American, then of course you'll assume that they're really Israeli by default.

But hey, if Conservatives want to waste their time throwing all their money and messaging at pro-Israeli policies in the belief it'll gain the Jewish vote, they're free to knock themselves out.

The "otherization" of Jews from the right has led Conservatives to assume that if you're Jewish then you automatically adopt a pro-Israel position. And if you believe deep down that Jews aren't really American, then of course you'll assume that they're really Israeli by default.

But hey, if Conservatives want to waste their time throwing all their money and messaging at pro-Israeli policies in the belief it'll gain the Jewish vote, they're free to knock themselves out.

There's a lot of nuance there; if GOP strategists are not aware of it then some daft assumptions are going to be made.

There's a lot of nuance there; if GOP strategists are not aware of it then some daft assumptions are going to be made.

You see the results of those assumptions all the time here. "How can you say Republicans are antisemitic; THEY MOVED THE EMBASSY TO JERUSALEM!!"

Ha ha, okay, Have a cookie.

The "otherization" of Jews from the right has led Conservatives to assume that if you're Jewish then you automatically adopt a pro-Israel position.

The right didn't force 95% of them to adopt a pro-Israel position.

And if you believe deep down that Jews aren't really American, then of course you'll assume that they're really Israeli by default.

What other conclusion can one come to, when 95% are lock-step on Israel, and are the only ethnic group in America that routinely uses their pocketbook to help elect candidates who support a foreign country? Who else does this? Pakistani Americans? Canadian Americans? Who?

It's about the Jewish money, not the Jewish vote. 2% of the country can't decide any election by way of vote share alone.

Not sure how pro Israel Biden can claim to be after he supported Obama and John Kerry's Iran Nuclear Deal, and the transfer of billions of dollars to Iran in the middle of the night to help fund their proxy war against Israel and their hopes to wipe Israel (what Iran calls the little satan) off the face of the earth.

Biden is about as pro Israel as Dracula is pro sunlight.

USA is so pathetic, no other nation would make election campaigns about how pro other nation they are

You don't get to comment on our nation's pro Israel stance.

Donald Trump loves Israel. He thinks he’s King of the Jews. I don’t lknow why he keeps telling American Jews they’re only allowed to love Israel tho.

Anti-semitism is a bad look for the King of the Jews.

It’s Trump’s stupid mouth that screws is up.

His advisor: “Sir, please remember that support for Israel is important to the conservative Jewish community..”

“Jews love Israel and that’s their home. Got it!”

“No..no”

“Right right. Jews = all wanna live in their home country of Israel. No problem. Let’s do this.”

I can comment on your shithole nation what i want.

You must be very young. When my father was in your country (1944-1947) your women folk would have sexual relations with 10 G.I.s in exchange for a can of beans or 3 cigarettes.
The German women didn't even care if the U.S. soldiers were Jewish.

Saddest thing my father said he ever saw in Germany during the occupation were children removing the entrails of dead horses on the side of the road and putting them into buckets to take home and cook and eat. But I guess it was worse over in Soviet occupied Germany. There the women didn't even get the can of beans.

Hey any news about USS Liberty?

Yeah, American electronic intelligence ship (spy ship) got too close to a war zone between to nations going to war and was mistaken for an enemy ship.

Fog of war--- stuff happens. But we are big boys, we understand the risks.

Any news on Dresden? You guys rebuild that yet? LOL

You must be very young. When my father was in your country (1944-1947) your women folk would have sexual relations with 10 G.I.s in exchange for a can of beans or 3 cigarettes.

Saddest thing my father said he ever saw in Germany during the occupation were children removing the entrails of dead horses on the side of the road and putting them into buckets to take home and cook and eat. But I guess it was worse over in Soviet occupied Germany. There the women didn't even get the can of beans.

Yeah, American electronic intelligence ship (spy ship) got too close to a war zone between to nations going to war and was mistaken for an enemy ship.

I am very young. When i was in your country (last year), your women wanted to get ****ed from us for nothing.

Dresden?

Looks stunning

1280px-Dresden_skyline.jpg

Any news about the WTC? Why did you guys only build one tower as replacement?

Did you clean the streets from the entrails?

Note for yourself: When you exit a building, dont do the gravity assist exit through a window. The litho - deccelleration can be quite rough.

Last edited:
I am very young. When i was in your country (last year), your women wanted to get ****ed from us for nothing.

For nothing? LOL, silly boy... those were probably "men". Hope you enjoyed it? I'm sure those guys did.

Dresden?

Looks stunning

dresden-bombing-large-57c4b8a93df78cc16ed6c6d5.jpg

You're probably right. Newest city in Europe. You should call it Dresden version 2.
Glad we were able to help with process. No thanks required.

Any news about the WTC? Why did you guys only build one tower as replacement?

We decided to build the 2nd one on Mars. We'll send you some photos when we do. You can hang them in your space program building.... oh wait, sorry, that would be the Russians with a space program. And such a shame too, being you guys started building rockets first and all. Germany spent more money on your rocket program than we spent building the atom bomb. Sheesh.... who was running your country back then? Must have been a real winner?

Did you clean the streets from the entrails?

You know the ironic thing about 9/11 was that a handful of Saudis did more damage to the United States on our territory than Germany never did in the war. Makes you guys look like amateurs when it comes to efficiently slaughtering innocent unarmed people.

Note for yourself: When you exit a building, dont do the gravity assist exit through a window. The litho - deccelleration can be quite rough.

Yep, rapid deceleration is a bitch ain't it?

YawningIncompatibleHoiho-size_restricted.gif

So much bullshit, just because i triggered you.

Those bunch of Saudi planned from Germany and got their training in Hamburg. We teached them to fly. :D

Fly, fly so high. The final approach was really tricky and i assume their german teachers did a great job.

Btw if you believe that WW II bothers me, you are wrong. We had worse wars, like the 30 years war. You guy were amateurs.

We lost and you helped us to become the 2nd strongest western nation again. How utterly moronic of you.

And now we are the richest country under the sun, with a 60 billion budget surplus, pulling you guys over the table on trade. Leech you out on defense.

While Dresden looks amazing..your cities collapse on rotten infrastructure.

As for a space program, we have one. Mars is a bad target, its a dead desert world. We focus on Europa and Titan, as well as Comets.

We landed spacecraft on a comet few years ago.

Comet_landscape_node_full_image_2.jpg

As for damage in the war, it was actually Germany that blew up New York in WW I. We bombed your ammo depot, which trashed entire Manhatten. The arm of your statue of liberty is still unrepairable damaged from the blast wave.

Fragments from the explosion traveled long distances: some lodged in the Statue of Liberty, and other fragments lodged in the clock tower of The Jersey Journal building in Journal Square more than 1 mile (1.6 km) away, stopping the clock at 2:12 am.[15] The explosion was the equivalent of an earthquake measuring between 5.0 and 5.5 on the Richter scale[12] and was felt as far away as Philadelphia. Windows were broken as far as 25 miles (40 km) away, including thousands in Lower Manhattan. Some window panes in Times Square were shattered. The stained glass windows in St. Patrick's Church were destroyed.[16] The outer wall of Jersey City's City Hall was cracked and the Brooklyn Bridge was shaken. People as far away as Maryland were awakened by what they thought was an earthquake.[17]

Property damage from the attack was estimated at $20,000,000 (equivalent to about $470,000,000 in 2019). On the island, the explosion destroyed more than one hundred railroad cars, thirteen warehouses, and left a 375-by-175-foot (110 by 50 m) crater at the source of the explosion.[13] The damage to the Statue of Liberty was estimated to be $100,000 (equivalent to about $2,350,000 in 2019), and included damage to the skirt and torch.[18]

Dude, who would have known that the biggest non nuclear explosion in your shithole country was triggered by German agents.

Last but not least, you have a lot of fitness bitches roaming at sport comp. They look great but have the IQ of a toast.

But doesnt matter now, all that matters now is that you live in a 3rd world shithole.

So much bullshit, just because i triggered you.

You didn't trigger ME. You got "triggered" over a discussion about which American candidates are more or less pro Israel. You showed your true colors at the mere mention of Israel, something most people would expect a citizen from Germany to just remain silent about. Israel exists today no thanks to your nation. And you Germans exist thanks to us. You could all be speaking Russian right now.

Btw if you believe that WW II bothers me, you are wrong. We had worse wars, like the 30 years war. You guy were amateurs.

And you are lucky to not be old enough to have lived through any of them. You are lucky that the United States and our other Western European allies didn't just leave you to rot

We lost and you helped us to become the 2nd strongest western nation again. How utterly moronic of you.

You lost BIG time. You never had a chance once America entered the war, and hadn't we convinced the Soviet thugs to hold back, they would have kept those death camps running, but with your people in them --and you know it. Stalin killed 20 million of his own people, you think he gave a damn about your people? That's why at the end your generals were BEGGING the U.S. and Britain for mercy. We didn't build up your county for you sonny boy, we built it up for us. A buffer zone between the nations we were still willing to defend; your country would be the place where we did it.

And now we are the richest country under the sun, with a 60 billion budget surplus, pulling you guys over the table on trade. Leech you out on defense.

Yep, keep believing in a proud powerful Germany. We have all seen this pattern before. Your country couldn't beat Israel in a war today. You don't even have any nukes. Without our nuclear and military deterrent in the world Putin would have the Hun dancing on a string. Any time he decides to stop selling gas/oil to Germany, your nation will dry up like dead German soldiers in the streets of Stalingrad.

As for damage in the war, it was actually Germany that blew up New York in WW I. We bombed your ammo depot, which trashed entire Manhatten. The arm of your statue of liberty is still unrepairable damaged from the blast wave.

LOL---yeah, you really had us scared. You dented a statue the French gave us. So then why did you surrender?

Dude, who would have known that the biggest non nuclear explosion in your shithole country was triggered by German agents.

Wrong. Texas City disaster 1947

Last but not least, you have a lot of fitness bitches roaming at sport comp. They look great but have the IQ of a toast.

But doesnt matter now, all that matters now is that you live in a 3rd world shithole.

You watch too much liberal news reports. I will agree, we have a lot of 3rd world types wanting to come here illegally--- why wouldn't they? But I'd rather deal with that challenge than live in your nation being given away to Sharia Law types that you keep inviting in. How dumb is that?

I can comment on your shithole nation what i want.

Hey any news about USS Liberty?

We've got serious problems right now, but at least wait til after the election before declaring us a shithole country. Technically speaking there's actually a path, institutionally speaking, to fixing our greatest problems in as little as four years. Technically speaking.

Questions:
1. Who is more loyal to working for Israel, Trump or Biden?
2. Which sugar daddy should get to decide American foreign policy, Adelson or Saban?
3. Can Trump get to 35% of the Florida Jewish vote?
I hope that a pro-Israel stance doesn't really pull all that many votes from Jewish people.
The current Israel is doing things I think 1940s Nazis might applaud.

You didn't trigger ME. You got "triggered" over a discussion about which American candidates are more or less pro Israel. You showed your true colors at the mere mention of Israel, something most people would expect a citizen from Germany to just remain silent about. Israel exists today no thanks to your nation. And you Germans exist thanks to us. You could all be speaking Russian right now.

And you are lucky to not be old enough to have lived through any of them. You are lucky that the United States and our other Western European allies didn't just leave you to rot

You lost BIG time. You never had a chance once America entered the war, and hadn't we convinced the Soviet thugs to hold back, they would have kept those death camps running, but with your people in them --and you know it. Stalin killed 20 million of his own people, you think he gave a damn about your people? That's why at the end your generals were BEGGING the U.S. and Britain for mercy. We didn't build up your county for you sonny boy, we built it up for us. A buffer zone between the nations we were still willing to defend; your country would be the place where we did it.

Yep, keep believing in a proud powerful Germany. We have all seen this pattern before. Your country couldn't beat Israel in a war today. You don't even have any nukes. Without our nuclear and military deterrent in the world Putin would have the Hun dancing on a string. Any time he decides to stop selling gas/oil to Germany, your nation will dry up like dead German soldiers in the streets of Stalingrad.

LOL---yeah, you really had us scared. You dented a statue the French gave us. So then why did you surrender?

Wrong. Texas City disaster 1947

You watch too much liberal news reports. I will agree, we have a lot of 3rd world types wanting to come here illegally--- why wouldn't they? But I'd rather deal with that challenge than live in your nation being given away to Sharia Law types that you keep inviting in. How dumb is that?

You have more muslims. We stopped illegal migration by 2016. You still get flooded by evry 3rd world scum. .

I saw your country, its a shithole. Run down, poor and below our standards.

The rest of your bullshit is amusing though.

Come back when you reach our living standards, your poverty makes me sick.

You have more muslims. We stopped illegal migration by 2016. You still get flooded by evry 3rd world scum. .

We have more people here, so naturally we pocket so Muslim communities, but we don't allow bad people here to rape our women and laugh it off. How ironic that 70+ years after WW2 the Danes have bigger balls than the Hun.

I saw your country, its a shithole. Run down, poor and below our standards.

You must have missed coming to where I am from. Among the highest real estate values in the country if not the world. No crime, no protests, demographics here is less diverse where Iive than all of Germany today. Lots of Germanic people here too. Mostly Celto-Germanic where I live, I probably have more Saxon DNA than you do haha!

The rest of your bullshit is amusing though.

Come back when you reach our living standards, your poverty makes me sick.

Don't worry, I'm sure we will be back. You Germans always keep giving us reason to come back.

(rated PG for adult language)

We have more people here, so naturally we pocket so Muslim communities, but we don't allow bad people here to rape our women and laugh it off. How ironic that 70+ years after WW2 the Danes have bigger balls than the Hun.

You must have missed coming to where I am from. Among the highest real estate values in the country if not the world. No crime, no protests, demographics here is less diverse where Iive than all of Germany today. Lots of Germanic people here too. Mostly Celto-Germanic where I live, I probably have more Saxon DNA than you do haha!

Don't worry, I'm sure we will be back. You Germans always keep giving us reason to come back.

(rated PG for adult language)

The amount of non germans in my state is below 2%. Thats low enough for my taste. And those 2% are mostly poles and other eastern europeans who do field work.

I saw your "real estate", mostly plywood villas in plastic environements. I would not even want to hang dead over a fence there.

I dont watch shitty youtube clips, dont bother to post them.

As for rapes, your rape rate is 12 times higher than Germany. Your murder rate 23 times higher.

You see the results of those assumptions all the time here. "How can you say Republicans are antisemitic; THEY MOVED THE EMBASSY TO JERUSALEM!!"

Ha ha, okay, Have a cookie.
You don't get to comment on our nation's pro Israel stance.
Yet Israelis get to determine our foreign policy?

Lol, 'we are big boys' so we'll sacrifice our military men, as long as we don't anger the one I'm not allowed to criticize. Freedom!

I hope that a pro-Israel stance doesn't really pull all that many votes from Jewish people.
From what I've read, in any given election, 75% of jews typically vote Dem over Repub. The OP suggests that 67% of Florida's Jewish population supports Biden, a difference of -8% from the standard, which could be fairly significant if this also occurs in other states. There's been a few articles written about entire synagogues who've been life long registered Democrats deciding to break away from the party, and support President Trump.

From what I've read, in any given election, 75% of jews typically vote Dem over Repub. The OP suggests that 67% of Florida's Jewish population supports Biden, a difference of -8% from the standard, which could be fairly significant if this also occurs in other states. There's been a few articles written about entire synagogues who've been life long registered Democrats deciding to break away from the party, and support President Trump.
We've got serious problems right now, but at least wait til after the election before declaring us a shithole country. Technically speaking there's actually a path, institutionally speaking, to fixing our greatest problems in as little as four years. Technically speaking.
The standard of living was better in Germany than the USA during Obama's 8 years too. You really believe that President Harris is going to take us into an age of peace and prosperity? Wow. Well, I guess I admire your optimism, but not your lack of foresight.

Back
Top Bottom