• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump: Americans Who Died in War Are ‘Losers’ and ‘Suckers’

If you're literally going to be that petty about it. Then what makes you think that you possess the integrity to even suggest as such?

It also shows that you literally know nothing of the constitution, nor it's guiding principles.

So that's both the concepts of honor and duty, not to mention the integrity of the constitution that you've managed to deface in one fell stroke.

I find your reference to honor, duty, and the constitution laughable. Trump is without a doubt the greatest threat to this country since 9/11 and anyone with a pair should do his best to make sure his time in office comes to an abrupt end on Nov. 3rd.

I find your reference to honor, duty, and the constitution laughable. Trump is without a doubt the greatest threat to this country since 9/11 and anyone with a pair should do his best to make sure his time in office comes to an abrupt end on Nov. 3rd.

Good to see that you're still as ignorant of the law & constitution in equal measure.

Are you suggesting that if he wins the election, that he should be forcibly removed and for what?

Good to see that you're still as ignorant of the law & constitution in equal measure.

Are you suggesting that if he wins the election, that he should be forcibly removed and for what?

I'm suggesting any real American should spit on him.

I'm suggesting any real American should spit on him.

Then you're willingly going to remain petty about this?
Because no actual reason for treating him as such as been shown.

It seem to just spread from your general dislike for the man.

It spreads from my love of country.

Given that you don't even know what the law, or constitution entails. I highly doubt that you actually have such a thing present in yourself. Seeing as you'd be so willing as to have Marines forsake their own uniform code of honor.

Meaning that the only things spreading from within you, are bile and petulance.

Given that you don't even know what the law, or constitution entails. I highly doubt that you actually have such a thing present in yourself. Seeing as you'd be so willing as to have Marines forsake their own uniform code of honor.

Meaning that the only things spreading from within you, are bile and petulance.

Of course it's you that lacks a basic understanding of the oath that we all take when entering military service. ".......support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic." I would further suggest that your willful ignorance makes you, as well as Trump, a domestic enemy of this republic.

However, it's no surprise:

The Best States ranking of states compiles thousands of data points to decide how well states are taking care of their citizens. Health care, education, the state’s economy, roads, bridges, internet and other infrastructure, public safety, the fiscal stability of state government, and opportunity are factors in determining which state is the ‘best’.

Alabama ranked 49th, beating Louisiana.

Bottom 10 states:

41. Pennsylvania

42. South Carolina

43. Oklahoma

44. Alaska

45. Arkansas

46. New Mexico

47. West Virginia

48. Mississippi

49. Alabama

50. Louisiana

The 10 ‘best’ states were: Washington State, New Hampshire, Minnesota, Utah, Vermont, Maryland, Virginia, Massachusetts, Nebraska, and Colorado.

Alabama second to last in US News ranking of best and worst states | WHNT.com

Last edited:

The armed forces would never act to destroy democracy yet they would definitely act to restore it.

As president of the Constitutional Convention Washington successfully proposed a military oath to the Constitution. This is a radical break with history throughout which troops pledged loyalty and obedience to their commander. Indeed, when Washington commanded the Continental Army the oath Washington himself wrote was to be loyal to the Continental Congress and to obey the Continental Congress, to include himself of course.

One of Washington's motives in presenting a military oath at the Convention was to ease Madison's concerns that a tyrant ruler could gain power. Washington established the oath to the Constitution as the final bulwark against a tyrant ruler gaining power. Washington also noted that the oath to the Constitution was an oath to "We the People," and not to any single person or individual government official.

Indeed, in respect of Washington the first session of the first Congress enacted as the first law of the United States the military oath to the Constitution. Which takes us full cycle to the fact the armed forces would never act to destroy democracy yet they would act to restore a democracy destroyed by a tyrant ruler who has gained power and position.

I see by reading your posts you know what's likely to occur as the last resort should the period November 3rd to January 20th require it. Rest assured however it would be a civil-military collective action and in no way only a military action singularly or alone. The interest at stake is democracy, not the military usurping civilian authority. The military would act in a coalition led by civilians to restore democracy, peace, the rule of law; order.

Of course it's you that lacks a basic understanding of the oath that we all take when entering military service. ".......support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic." I would further suggest that your willful ignorance makes you, as well as Trump, a domestic enemy of this republic.

However, it's no surprise:

So you're only recourse is to disparage a state, simply because you don't agree with me and that you lack the intelligence to actually articulate "why' Trump matches such a description.

I'm slowly starting to pity you more and more as this conversation goes on.

The armed forces would never act to destroy democracy yet they would definitely act to restore it.

As president of the Constitutional Convention Washington successfully proposed a military oath to the Constitution. This is a radical break with history throughout which troops pledged loyalty and obedience to their commander. Indeed, when Washington commanded the Continental Army the oath Washington himself wrote was to be loyal to the Continental Congress and to obey the Continental Congress, to include himself of course.

One of Washington's motives in presenting a military oath at the Convention was to ease Madison's concerns that a tyrant ruler could gain power. Washington established the oath to the Constitution as the final bulwark against a tyrant ruler gaining power. Washington also noted that the oath to the Constitution was an oath to "We the People," and not to any single person or individual government official.

Indeed, in respect of Washington the first session of the first Congress enacted as the first law of the United States the military oath to the Constitution. Which takes us full cycle to the fact the armed forces would never act to destroy democracy yet they would act to restore a democracy destroyed by a tyrant ruler who has gained power and position.

I see by reading your posts you know what's likely to occur as the last resort should the period November 3rd to January 20th require it. Rest assured however it would be a civil-military collective action and in no way only a military action singularly or alone. The interest at stake is democracy, not the military usurping civilian authority. The military would act in a coalition led by civilians to restore democracy, peace, the rule of law; order.

Peace, the rule of law; order?

You do realize that Trump has been the one calling for all of that since the riots started, and the people baying to get him out of office are the ones letting it persist...

So what kind of correlation does that entail?

So you're only recourse is to disparage a state, simply because you don't agree with me and that you lack the intelligence to actually articulate "why' Trump matches such a description.

I'm slowly starting to pity you more and more as this conversation goes on.

You don't seem to be catching on. No surprise though:

Alabama is next to last on the list of best and worst states, according to the new rankings from US News and World Report.

The Best States ranking of states compiles thousands of data points to decide how well states are taking care of their citizens. Health care, education, the state’s economy, roads, bridges, internet and other infrastructure, public safety, the fiscal stability of state government, and opportunity are factors in determining which state is the ‘best’.

Bottom 10 states:

41. Pennsylvania

42. South Carolina

43. Oklahoma

44. Alaska

45. Arkansas

46. New Mexico

47. West Virginia

48. Mississippi

49. Alabama

50. Louisiana

The 10 ‘best’ states were: Washington State, New Hampshire, Minnesota, Utah, Vermont, Maryland, Virginia, Massachusetts, Nebraska, and Colorado.

And my pity for you deepens.

Tell me, how much crime committed in Boston is on pedophilia?

No reason, just making an vague assumption of something.

That's the kind of bizarre question you'd expect from a member of the far-right from Alabama.

Alabama is next to last on the list of best and worst states, according to the new rankings from US News and World Report.

Bottom 10 states:

41. Pennsylvania

42. South Carolina

43. Oklahoma

44. Alaska

45. Arkansas

46. New Mexico

47. West Virginia

48. Mississippi

49. Alabama

50. Louisiana

That's the kind of bizarre question you'd expect from a member of the far-right from Alabama.

That's something I'd expect from one of Biden's little supporters.

You're free to keep eating at the kids table now. You've basically repeated the same post three times now. So it's obvious that you're not intelligent enough to move past that line of thought.

That's something I'd expect from one of Biden's little supporters.

You're free to keep eating at the kids table now. You've basically repeated the same post three times now. So it's obvious that you're not intelligent enough to move past that line of thought.

No surprise though:

Bottom 10 states:

41. Pennsylvania

42. South Carolina

43. Oklahoma

44. Alaska

45. Arkansas

46. New Mexico

47. West Virginia

48. Mississippi

49. Alabama

50. Louisiana

Not really. I'm not the one who's upset about a man speaking unkindly about one other man and then desperately trying to attribute it towards a whole group of people.

I'm going back to the adults table now.

At least I have evidence to back up what I say, incl the same you alluded to, which you said is self-contradictory to your conclusion that Trump does not disdain veterans.

Good luck with getting back to the adult's table after being kicked-off. This table/forum takes all comers, is inclusive. Even haughty posters.

Back
Top Bottom