• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump Already Souring on Next Chief of Staff Mick Mulvaney Over ‘Terrible Human Being’ Jibe, Says Re

NeverTrump

Exposing GOP since 2015
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
Uh. Oh qualifications to work for Trump now include never to have said anything bad about him ever.

Donald Trump is reportedly already turning on Mick Mulvaney—who hasn’t even started his new job as acting White House chief of staff yet—due to a two-year-old video uncovered by The Daily Beast, which shows Mulvaney calling the president “a terrible human being.”

Trump Already Souring on Next Chief of Staff Mick Mulvaney Over ‘Terrible Human Being’ Jibe, Says Report

Uh. Oh qualifications to work for Trump now include never to have said anything bad about him ever.

Trump Already Souring on Next Chief of Staff Mick Mulvaney Over ‘Terrible Human Being’ Jibe, Says Report

Keep your dreams alive...

Even if you have to cite an anti-Trump echo chamber who is citing an anti-Trump echo chamber who is citing "senior advisors", "outside advisors" (whatever that is) and, likely, just made **** up.

But think about it...Trump doesn't like Mick, right? Yet, he already gave him two VERY important jobs...one of which is a Cabinet position...and is giving him another very important job. Doesn't sound to me like Trump hates Mick...no matter WHAT those unnamed people are saying.

Even if you have to cite an anti-Trump echo chamber who is citing an anti-Trump echo chamber who is citing "senior advisors", "outside advisors" (whatever that is) and, likely, just made **** up.

How do you know??? Name me a Mainstream American media organization that has been proven to use unnamed sources to make things up. Since you are sooo sure of this, I will wait for your list.

But think about it...Trump doesn't like Mick, right? Yet, he already gave him two VERY important jobs...one of which is a Cabinet position...and is giving him another very important job. Doesn't sound to me like Trump hates Mick...no matter WHAT those unnamed people are saying.

Trump has given a LOT of people jobs that he initially liked but very quickly ended up hating and firing. Never in American history has an administration had this much turnover, and similar reports over the past two years have almost always later proven to be true. Keep trying your spin, America sees what kind of circus he's running.

Trump has given a LOT of people jobs that he initially liked but very quickly ended up hating and firing. Never in American history has an administration had this much turnover, and similar reports over the past two years have almost always later proven to be true. Keep trying your spin, America sees what kind of circus he's running.

exits.jpg

It's been half an hour. I'm sure Mycroft is hard at work producing his list of American media organizations that have used unnamed sources to make crap up. :mrgreen:

At this point, there is really no point to Chump having a CoS.

Kellyanne said several negative things about Trump prior to joining his campaign. Trump can forgive past transgressions just as long as you are willing to sell your soul to him and lick his boots.

I guess it helps to be a skinny blonde, no matter what the age.

That video of Mulvaney pretty much sums up the GOP's position. I'd say they're hostages, but they're not because they have a choice though they refuse to make it.

That video of Mulvaney pretty much sums up the GOP's position. I'd say they're hostages, but they're not because they have a choice though they refuse to make it.

Too bad....they created their prison and willingly walked in and allowed all of this.

Hey Mycroft. Are you still working on your list of unnamed media sources that have made things up??? It's been five hours and I don't see any proof....

I am actually surprised he has not nominated himself to be Chief of Staff, or perhaps bought a parrot to do it. After all, he believes he "alone can do it all".

Trump doesn't get along with animals. Of the human variety either.

Hey Mycroft. Are you still working on your list of unnamed media sources that have made things up??? It's been five hours and I don't see any proof....

???

Who asked me to provide a list. I must have missed that.

In any case, just go look at 95% of the negative news articles about Trump over the last 3 years. That's your list.

Trump doesn't get along with animals. Of the human variety either.

Darn it, I thought I had made a good point when I used a parrot as the example. Perhaps a simple robot might have been a better example. I should have known that Trump does not like animals since most are loving creatures and the thought of having one that would hate him would be too much to bear.

Who does Trump get along with, anyone? Or does he simply need an audience that will sit there and see his repeated act over and over and over and over and over again and applaud each and every time.

Geez, the fact Trump supporters cannot see this has to be a legendary event.

Blind7.jpg

???

Who asked me to provide a list. I must have missed that.

In any case, just go look at 95% of the negative news articles about Trump over the last 3 years. That's your list.

Post 3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Donald Trump is reportedly already turning on Mick Mulvaney—who hasn’t even started his new job as acting White House chief of staff yet—due to a two-year-old video uncovered by The Daily Beast, which shows Mulvaney calling the president “a terrible human being.”

LOL. This is the best news today. Couldn't happen to two more deserving people. Bahahaha.

But he didn't know what Mick had said!

Now he does and his embarrassment is churning up about having elevated someone when he didn't know the guy had said that about him.

Pass the popcorn!

LOL. This is the best news today. Couldn't happen to two more deserving people. Bahahaha.

Oh...must have missed that post. Well, you got your answer.

Oh...must have missed that post. Well, you got your answer.

If this post was meant for me. No you didn't answer my question. I asked you to produce a list of American Mainstream media organizations who have used unnamed sources to make things up. I mean I assume such a list exists because you keep spouting random uber amounts of media organizations who do this.

If this post was meant for me. No you didn't answer my question. I asked you to produce a list of American Mainstream media organizations who have used unnamed sources to make things up. I mean I assume such a list exists because you keep spouting random uber amounts of media organizations who do this.
You are right, I misposted my response to you.

sigh...

Okay.

Woodward with whatever rag he's with...spouting that nonsense he made up in his book.

You are right, I misposted my response to you.

sigh...

Okay.

Woodward with whatever rag he's with...spouting that nonsense he made up in his book.

Has it been proven to be made up???

Back
Top Bottom