• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump Ally: We'll Tell Our Supporters Where Convention Delegates Are Staying

imyoda

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Trump Ally: We'll Tell Our Supporters Where Convention Delegates Are Staying - Guy Benson

Longtime Donald Trump ally Roger Stone is threatening to make public the hotel room numbers of Republican National Convention delegates who switch from Trump to another candidate.

"We’re going to have protests, demonstrations. We will disclose the hotels and the room numbers of those delegates who are directly involved in the steal," Stone said Monday in a discussion with Stefan Molyneux on Freedomain Radio, as he alleged that Trump's opponents planned to deny the democratic will of Republican primary voters.

"If you’re from Pennsylvania, we’ll tell you who the culprits are. We urge you to visit their hotel and find them. You have a right to discuss this, if you voted in the Pennsylvania primary, for example, and your votes are being disallowed," Stone said.

If Trump’s “clean-hands” threatening a riot in Cleveland is not enough ……………….
As usual and on script, the Donald surrogate now is threaten the delegates with angry whack-jobs banging on their door in the middle of the night………….and if true to pattern the next threat is to the delegates family by releasing their home address and phone number……..

This man is pure evil…………….
ALSO SEE:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzZgoTOb2Gg
http://mediamatters.org/video/2016/04/06/cnns-tapper-questions-trump-spokesperson-over-r/209793
Roger Stone, Trump ally, threatens delegates on radio program - Washington Times
CNN Edits Video to Imply I Called for Violence in Cleveland March - Breitbart
http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/20...-gop-delegates-promises-non-violent-protests/
http://www.politico.com/blogs/2016-...onald-trump-delegates-convention-hotel-221586

Yeah, it's pure evil for people to know who their delegates are. The height of wickedness for the people to address their delegates.

:roll:

Yeah, it's pure evil for people to know who their delegates are. The height of wickedness for the people to address their delegates.

:roll:

Jesus Christ you people will defend anything

So, disruptions are OK for Trump now that he wants to do them?

Trump seems to enjoy employing fear as a bargaining chip. "Do it or else!" isn't how I want our leader to get things done.

Trump Ally: We'll Tell Our Supporters Where Convention Delegates Are Staying - Guy Benson

Longtime Donald Trump ally Roger Stone is threatening to make public the hotel room numbers of Republican National Convention delegates who switch from Trump to another candidate.

"We’re going to have protests, demonstrations. We will disclose the hotels and the room numbers of those delegates who are directly involved in the steal," Stone said Monday in a discussion with Stefan Molyneux on Freedomain Radio, as he alleged that Trump's opponents planned to deny the democratic will of Republican primary voters.

"If you’re from Pennsylvania, we’ll tell you who the culprits are. We urge you to visit their hotel and find them. You have a right to discuss this, if you voted in the Pennsylvania primary, for example, and your votes are being disallowed," Stone said.

As usual and on script, the Donald surrogate now is threaten the delegates with angry whack-jobs banging on their door in the middle of the night………….and if true to pattern the next threat is to the delegates family by releasing their home address and phone number……..

This man is pure evil…………….
ALSO SEE:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzZgoTOb2Gg
CNN's Tapper Questions Trump Spokesperson Over Roger Stone's Plan To Disclose Anti-Trump Delegates' Hotel Room Numbers
Roger Stone, Trump ally, threatens delegates on radio program - Washington Times
CNN Edits Video to Imply I Called for Violence in Cleveland March - Breitbart
http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/20...-gop-delegates-promises-non-violent-protests/
http://www.politico.com/blogs/2016-...onald-trump-delegates-convention-hotel-221586

tell me

if you voted in a primary, and your candidate won your state, and now you hear that it is possible your delegate is going to change his/her vote, what recourse do you, or should you have?

should you be able to contact your delegate to ascertain if this information is true?

should you be able to lobby your delegate to keep their vote the same as it was?

where does the democratic process begin? and where does it end?

tell me

if you voted in a primary, and your candidate won your state, and now you hear that it is possible your delegate is going to change his/her vote, what recourse do you, or should you have?

should you be able to contact your delegate to ascertain if this information is true?

should you be able to lobby your delegate to keep their vote the same as it was?

tell me

if you voted in a primary, and your candidate won your state, and now you hear that it is possible your delegate is going to change his/her vote, what recourse do you, or should you have? NONE that's the way the they have been doing it for years..............

PLEASE........do you really think those politicos have any concern for you? They sure have not in the past.........so tell me what's new to make a difference? The selection of a nominee will be made by the delegates........... and based upon electability........

No need to contact anyone.........It is common knowledge for those familiar with the process

Of course that is what Cruz is doing as we speak and turning delegates from Trump to Cruz...... Bombastic Donald is a newbie here and will be taking a beating from Cruz

This is NOT A DEMOCRATIC PEOCESS........... What the problem here is folks think they know "how it should be" without ever checking to see how it is ............If folks studied up on the process ..........

Then they would know of what they speak....

tell me

if you voted in a primary, and your candidate won your state, and now you hear that it is possible your delegate is going to change his/her vote, what recourse do you, or should you have? NONE that's the way the they have been doing it for years..............

PLEASE........do you really think those politicos have any concern for you? They sure have not in the past.........so tell me what's new to make a difference? The selection of a nominee will be made by the delegates........... and based upon electability........

No need to contact anyone.........It is common knowledge for those familiar with the process

Of course that is what Cruz is doing as we speak and turning delegates from Trump to Cruz...... Bombastic Donald is a newbie here and will be taking a beating from Cruz

This is NOT A DEMOCRATIC PEOCESS........... What the problem here is folks think they know "how it should be" without ever checking to see how it is ............If folks studied up on the process ..........

Then they would know of what they speak....

so no answers to my direct questions

i didnt ask if they had any concern for me.....i asked what recourse a voter might have in that regard....

if you think voters are just going to bend over and take it....you, Cruz, and the RNC has another thing coming

you may not like the direction some of it takes....

this could get nasty....and mean

so no answers to my direct questions

i didnt ask if they had any concern for me.....i asked what recourse a voter might have in that regard....

if you think voters are just going to bend over and take it....you, Cruz, and the RNC has another thing coming

you may not like the direction some of it takes....

this could get nasty....and mean

Well the "voters" may no like it................But is what it is............all I am doing is explaining how things are........

Since most folks have never paid attention to the workings of a convention and the strange and confusing way things are done..........

AS far as the direction of the convention I could care less about who does what to who........ I have no horse in this race............

And if I had my druthers I would want the Bar Room blowhard bully.......Mr. Trump to be the nominee ............

Now that would be a great show..........Break out the pop corn

This man is pure evil....

Any proof that Trump specifically orchestrated this? Proof that he was directly linked to this?

Remember this woman?
bvictim-1.jpg
Did John McCain make her do this too?

You know the first few minutes are really good... Take a peek..

Of course there is no proof........ but Robert Stone is along time associate of Trump......and the one who "made things Donald wanted to happen.......Many describe him as crazy........

Donald has a long history of never having his finger prints on ain't thing......... he gets others to do his dirty work......

Just use your head............Who is to benefit from a stunt like that? .............. It is called "motivational tension" scare the hell out of folks to get them to do as you wish...........Typical Trump....

Can anyone prove it? of course not........

But lacking proof does not mean it is not underway......

Of course there is no proof........ but Robert Stone is along time associate of Trump......and the one who "made things Donald wanted to happen.......Many describe him as crazy........

Donald has a long history of never having his finger prints on ain't thing......... he gets others to do his dirty work......

Just use your head............Who is to benefit from a stunt like that? .............. It is called "motivational tension" scare the hell out of folks to get them to do as you wish...........Typical Trump....

Can anyone prove it? of course not........

But lacking proof does not mean it is not underway......

It sounds suspiciously like you are talking about a conspiracy theory. You know..."I have no proof, but I'm SURE this is what's going on."

Perhaps this thread should be in the CT forum, eh?

RELATED

Wash. Post Reporter: "It's Pretty Remarkable" That Cable News Channels Have Shunned Trump Ally Roger Stone
Wash. Post Reporter: "It's Pretty Remarkable" That Cable News Channels Have Shunned Trump Ally Roger Stone

A Washington Post reporter said it's "remarkable" that Trump ally Roger Stone has been "blacklisted" from two major cable news channels over his history of sexist and racially offensive comments.

Roger Stone -- a notorious "dirty trickster" -- has a terrible track record of violent, sexist remarks against the Clintons, racist tweets, and dedicating a book he co-wrote to a Holocaust denier. In February, CNN banned Stone from appearing as a guest, following his series of incendiary tweets against the network's personalities. MSNBC has also banned Stone from their network, something Stone blamed Media Matters for.

In an April 7 blog post for the Washington Post's The Fix, Callum Borchers wrote, "it's pretty remarkable" that Stone, a vocal Trump ally with a "regular television presence," has been banned from major cable news networks. Borchers noted that Stone still appears as a guest on Fox News:

ALSO SEE:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...e-media/?postshare=2701460033348860&tid=ss_tw
CNN: Trump Supporter Roger Stone "Will No Longer Appear On" Network
MSNBC Removes Trump Ally Roger Stone From Its Airing Of With All Due Respect
Trump Ally Roger Stone Claims MSNBC Has Also Banned Him

..Of course there is no proof........Just use your head......Can anyone prove it? of course not......But lacking proof does not mean it is not underway......

I'm the real Elvis. Yes...the real Elvis Presley. Faked death and everything.

Can I prove it? Nope. That shouldn't stop you from believing me though (according to your rationale).

I'm the real Elvis. Yes...the real Elvis Presley. Faked death and everything.

Can I prove it? Nope. That shouldn't stop you from believing me though (according to your rationale).

How unique.

Do you do back yard birthday party's?

How unique.

Do you do back yard birthday party's?

Considering I'm the real Elvis, no. I do Vegas shows. Now go on and continue to blindly believe me, just like you blindly believe those Anti-Trump conspiracy theories. Don't forget your aluminum foil hat.

Considering I'm the real Elvis, no. I do Vegas shows. Now go on and continue to blindly believe me, just like you blindly believe those Anti-Trump conspiracy theories. Don't forget your aluminum foil hat.

NO.............. the hats are made out of American mined tin and stitched together in America by IGLW union workers..............

And I am the local franchisee..............Wholesale 5 cases (Minimum order) of 100 tinfoil beanie's per box...................$175 per box

Suggested Retail Price............$2.99

We can also supply the Super Power Deflectors, Radio Wave Attenuators, CIA Mind Reading Deflectors............. and of course Anti-alien Transporter w/ battery backup /charger - unit is an extra...

Can I have your order.........

Free Shipping

Back
Top Bottom