• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump Allies Plot Candidate Intervention After Disastrous 48 Hours

No proof anything was deleted that I have seen. Do you have proof of deletions?

No, as I don't have a had copy of the previous web page and have not seen his current web page, I don't have absolute proof. There are variety of partisan sources stating that deletions were made. Being partisan does not automatically mean "inaccurate". Likewise, some of the accusations of deletions are coupled with personal attacks.

All that aside, I don't think the claims of deletions are outlandish and I think they are credible.

I'm still waiting for him to release the letter from the NFL.

And his taxes.

How much of an oaf do you need to be to still support this jagoff?

I'm still waiting for him to release the letter from the NFL.

And his taxes.

How much of an oaf do you need to be to still support this jagoff?

You have another viable alternative to the Bitch?

This was known from the start. But they do have to do something here, Trump is a disaster and if they just let him have his ways, it's going to cause quite a bit of blowback. Not only will Hillary win quite easily, but it could hurt the GOP elsewhere with other seats.

But I don't know if an intervention will do any good. Trump HATES being told what to do.

If he is as I suspect an honest-to-goodness narcissist (as I understand them) - and I've had one such working for me (and it was no fun) - such people refuse to believe they are ever wrong about anything. If it sounds good and reasonable to him at the moment, then he will believe it...even if he believed something totally different in past months or years. Anyone who tells him he's wrong automatically becomes an enemy, someone to be crushed or at least knocked out of the way (got a story about that, too)...but at the same time, he honestly won't understand why the other person is so angry with him - he will have no sense of empathy. It really is all about him, and the very idea that he might be wrong about something or that the other person might be right - he would see the very idea as ludicrous.

And the real frustration is that he can lie his ass off, but he'd pass any lie-detector test...because he honestly believes he's telling the truth. It sounds good and right and reasonable to him at the time, so it must be (to his mind) factual and truthful. Even if you show him a clear video of him saying something 180-out, he'll explain it away...and even if his explanation makes zero sense to any 'normal' person, it would be eminently sensible to him - and again, he'd easily pass the lie-detector test.

A good psychologist could make a career studying Trump...and I suspect that some will as the years go by - I expect the movie within two, no more than three years.

If he is as I suspect an honest-to-goodness narcissist (as I understand them) - and I've had one such working for me (and it was no fun) - such people refuse to believe they are ever wrong about anything. If it sounds good and reasonable to him at the moment, then he will believe it...even if he believed something totally different in past months or years. Anyone who tells him he's wrong automatically becomes an enemy, someone to be crushed or at least knocked out of the way (got a story about that, too)...but at the same time, he honestly won't understand why the other person is so angry with him - he will have no sense of empathy. It really is all about him, and the very idea that he might be wrong about something or that the other person might be right - he would see the very idea as ludicrous.

And the real frustration is that he can lie his ass off, but he'd pass any lie-detector test...because he honestly believes he's telling the truth. It sounds good and right and reasonable to him at the time, so it must be (to his mind) factual and truthful. Even if you show him a clear video of him saying something 180-out, he'll explain it away...and even if his explanation makes zero sense to any 'normal' person, it would be eminently sensible to him - and again, he'd easily pass the lie-detector test.

A good psychologist could make a career studying Trump...and I suspect that some will as the years go by - I expect the movie within two, no more than three years.

You likely voted for one the last 2 elections so, I'll take your word for it. ;)

No, as I don't have a had copy of the previous web page and have not seen his current web page, I don't have absolute proof. There are variety of partisan sources stating that deletions were made. Being partisan does not automatically mean "inaccurate". Likewise, some of the accusations of deletions are coupled with personal attacks.

All that aside, I don't think the claims of deletions are outlandish and I think they are credible.

That is a fair answer. Thank you

You have another viable alternative to the Bitch?

Well we have seen Trumps temperament. "I am being attacked, the election is rigged, Media is unfair" and on and on

As a former supervisor of a narcissist (and in also working for someone much like Trump) I am sure your tales echo mine. Also, a Trump biographer was on CNBC an hour ago echoing your own observations - such folk are so out of it that they can contradict themselves within the same paragraph, and yet be unable to acknowledge their own incoherence.

As a former supervisor of a narcissist (and in also working for someone much like Trump) I am sure your tales echo mine. Also, a Trump biographer was on CNBC an hour ago echoing your own observations - such folk are so out of it that they can contradict themselves within the same paragraph, and yet be unable to acknowledge their own incoherence.

To quote Bill Clinton, "I feel your pain." Be careful, though - the one who worked for me saw me as being in his way, and tried to ruin my career in order to get me out of his way. It didn't work (thank goodness), and he wound up screwing up and getting himself discharged from the Navy instead. Strange thing was, when I shook his hand and told him goodbye and good luck, he was every bit as gracious and polite in return (he had good PR and knew it). He was being - as far as I could tell - earnestly nice, even knowing that he'd tried to ruin my career and knew that I knew it. It was then that I began to realize that when he was trying to ruin my career, it wasn't - to his mind - anything personal. I was just in his way, and he seemed to think that I should've understood that he was doing what he needed to do to advance. It was almost as if instead of seeing me as a thinking, feeling human being, he had seen me - and everyone else in my shop - as objects, as tools that he was free to use - indeed, should use - for his own ends.

And in retrospect, I should have been a heck of a lot more concerned than I was at the time.

You likely voted for one the last 2 elections so, I'll take your word for it. ;)

Yet another example of, "If they accuse us of it, then they must be doing it too, only worse!"

If you knew what you were talking about, you'd see that Trump never, ever admits fault, and you'd know that Obama simply couldn't be the same kind of person because Obama has indeed admitted fault on several occasions. You'd see that the moment someone says something that Trump takes as an insult, he attacks them back again and again...whereas if Obama attacked those who insulted him, he'd never get any sleep since he gets attacked all day every day by the Right.

But I get it. Any time we point out a problem with somebody on your side, you MUST accuse us of the same thing, only worse...even though you have precisely zero factual basis for your accusation.

Yet another example of, "If they accuse us of it, then they must be doing it too, only worse!"

If you knew what you were talking about, you'd see that Trump never, ever admits fault, and you'd know that Obama simply couldn't be the same kind of person because Obama has indeed admitted fault on several occasions. You'd see that the moment someone says something that Trump takes as an insult, he attacks them back again and again...whereas if Obama attacked those who insulted him, he'd never get any sleep since he gets attacked all day every day by the Right.

But I get it. Any time we point out a problem with somebody on your side, you MUST accuse us of the same thing, only worse...even though you have precisely zero factual basis for your accusation.

Ahh, have President Jarrett give him a big hug.

Last edited:
Do you have the civility not to use that word?

NO. It describes her perfectly. I despise that fake attempt at a woman. I have no interest in being civil toward her. As far as I am concerned she is a vermin, to be treated as such and held in the same vein with as much contempt one can muster.

Well we have seen Trumps temperament. "I am being attacked, the election is rigged, Media is unfair" and on and on

You don't have a viable alternative?

You don't have a viable alternative?

Both are bad - which one will cause the least damage.
Which one would alienate US Allies?

You can say what you want, but perhaps him continuing to raise these very important questions is what will skyrocket him to the win.
The important question have all been raised and we all know what they are. Trump has yet to com up with a real one, but more importantly he has yet to offer a single solution that can actually be implemented.
Not all people believe that what he said in defense was wrong.
Yes, unfortunately there are far too many insensitive morons out there.
Those that do were taking the politically correct route
Really? To you pointing out that someone is a douche bag is aPC move?
With regards to Mr. Khan, the more I hear about this, the madder I get.
I bet. It would appear that you, at least to yourself, admit the colossal screw up and the damage it does.
What about all the other Americans in our world who have died for our freedoms?
Yea, what about them? Has anyone said anything negative?
Their voices need to be heard as well and many of them (if they could speak) would say that we must stop the changes that are occurring within our country.
And what changes are those?
The departure from American beliefs and protecting the Americans in our country.
Is that what Capt. Khan has done?
They might even say that the voice of one Muslim family whose son was lost in war cannot and must not ever over shadow the voices of all the others.
It does not, it echoes them that freedom has to be defended by all for all.
Mr. Khan wants more and more and more Muslims in our country.
He does? How many more?
And many Americans are saying - to what end?
To the same end that all emigrants came here. They cam here, embraced the American way to the extent that their son chose military service as a career and gave his life for the American way. What have you done other than spout this ignorant crap?
To what end will we stop all from coming into this country and taking from the resources of those born here naturally?
What xenophobic crap.

NO. It describes her perfectly. I despise that fake attempt at a woman. I have no interest in being civil toward her. As far as I am concerned she is a vermin, to be treated as such and held in the same vein with as much contempt one can muster.

Sorry to see that you are so full of anger, you are letting it consume you.

Sorry to see that you are so full of anger, you are letting it consume you.

That is not anger, it is contempt. There's a different.

Both are bad - which one will cause the least damage.
Which one would alienate US Allies?

Trump is an unknown. Clinton is a known. I vote unknown.

And their very first words to Trump should be "Just shut your ****ing pie hole".

Article is here.

I suspect that will be the result.

The man says he's going to "unite" the party one day and is slagging party leaders the next. Great presidential material.

I suspect this could be the beginning of the end for Mr. Trump. I wish is wasn't so, as he is so entertaining, a buffoon of paranormal proportions.

However if the electorate doesn't see the problem of slagging the parents of dead heroes, the problem with deliberately cleaving the party, then America is ****ing doomed anyway.

Through 12 presidents in my lifetime this guys is the lowest and least qualified for the job. It's a good thing he was born with a silver spoon in his mouth as he couldn't even make it as a bouncer in a dingy nightclub.

And their very first words to Trump should be "Just shut your ****ing pie hole".

Article is here.

1024px-Hindenburg_burning.jpg

What’s wrong with attacking a bereaved Gold Star family and a crying child?:roll:

I would add a touch or two sociopathy to your narcissism.:screwy

I would add a touch or two sociopathy to your narcissism.:screwy

Yeah, I thought about that, too. I don't think that any mental condition is a cut-and-dried textbook case, but is almost always a certain amount of this, a certain amount of that...so you're probably right.

To quote Bill Clinton, "I feel your pain." Be careful, though - the one who worked for me saw me as being in his way, and tried to ruin my career in order to get me out of his way. It didn't work (thank goodness), and he wound up screwing up and getting himself discharged from the Navy instead. Strange thing was, when I shook his hand and told him goodbye and good luck, he was every bit as gracious and polite in return (he had good PR and knew it). He was being - as far as I could tell - earnestly nice, even knowing that he'd tried to ruin my career and knew that I knew it. It was then that I began to realize that when he was trying to ruin my career, it wasn't - to his mind - anything personal. I was just in his way, and he seemed to think that I should've understood that he was doing what he needed to do to advance. It was almost as if instead of seeing me as a thinking, feeling human being, he had seen me - and everyone else in my shop - as objects, as tools that he was free to use - indeed, should use - for his own ends.

And in retrospect, I should have been a heck of a lot more concerned than I was at the time.

Organizations are filled with back stabbing snakes. I made the mistake of rehiring a worker that my previous boss had ushered out of the government office. He had connections so I had to be careful but he swore that he would not try to go around me and had learned his lesson. Within a few weeks he was expecting a promotion and to be put in charge of my employees as my "assistant director". I made the mistake of "feeding the alligator" with little increases in responsibility that he failed at (put your hand in his mouth and he will start eating you up your arm...nothing will satisfy them until "dad" is killed and out of their way).

When I started to be critical of his repeated lateness and failure at doing his job, he went behind my back to my boss - claiming that the whole department was in disarray because of poor management. I had let a cancer back into the workplace...it was going to be him or me.

Fortunately I had a good job coach. I did not tell the employee that i was aware that he was stabbing me in the back; rather I maneuvered him into a job assignment "promotion' where he was likely to fail, and that the failure could not be blamed on anyone but him. He failed (as expected), left work under "stress leave" and when he returned a year later I promoted one of his employees into a job that supervised him - he quit.

I saved my job and learned a lesson - keep your friends close and your enemies closer. Once they betray you, find a way to drive them out the door without them knowing that you know.

Back
Top Bottom