• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump All the Time

LowDown

Curmudgeon
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian
Viewing memeorandum.com, a news accumulation site, I see that it's nothing but Trump today. And the news media is telling Trump's supporters and potential supporters what they want to hear: Trump is driving them mad, and the establishment political types are frothing at the mouth over him. It's music to their ears.

What's going on with Hillary? Who knows? Who cares?

Thats the real reason they are campaigning in California. They really CANT win California BUT they can have a realistic expectation that ****heads in California while riot, commit felony assaults, and in general act like the repugnant ****heads they are for the cameras and all the world to see. He wont win California...but who DOESNT love seeing a bunch of people waving the mejican flag, burning the US flag, and attacking US citizens?

Viewing memeorandum.com, a news accumulation site, I see that it's nothing but Trump today. And the news media is telling Trump's supporters and potential supporters what they want to hear: Trump is driving them mad, and the establishment political types are frothing at the mouth over him. It's music to their ears.

I disagree that the media is telling Trump supporters what they want to hear. I agree that the media is almost totally focused on Trump and it is ALL negative coverage re the "Mexican judge" fiasco. It has been leading every single Fox News program for the last two days at least.

When they do turn briefly to Hillary or Bernie, is always to clips of them reciting Trump's sins. :)

On a whim I just googled "Donald Trump" and "Hillary Clinton". The Trump search returns twice as many hits. Pretty amazing when you consider Hillary is one of the most well-known political figures in the world.

You need a new news agregator. Yahoo, several Clinton stories on top. Google, yup, there is Clinton. Memeorandom, several Clinton stories. And I stopped looking since even the one you claimed was all Trump, wasn't....

You need a new news agregator. Yahoo, several Clinton stories on top. Google, yup, there is Clinton. Memeorandom, several Clinton stories. And I stopped looking since even the one you claimed was all Trump, wasn't....

Ok, over half Trump to you, then, Mr. Literally-Minded Pants.

He's the first Hillary headline as of right now: "Obama Is Eager to Hit the Stump for Hillary and Shred Donald Trump" :lamo

Yes, the folks will love to hear about how bad Trump is from Obama. It will be almost as good as hearing it from the mainstream media.

Remember how Obama told people that the Presidency wasn't a reality show? That was a laugh riot.

Ok, over half Trump to you, then, Mr. Literally-Minded Pants.

He's the first Hillary headline as of right now: "Obama Is Eager to Hit the Stump for Hillary and Shred Donald Trump" :lamo

Yes, the folks will love to hear about how bad Trump is from Obama. It will be almost as good as hearing it from the mainstream media.

Remember how Obama told people that the Presidency wasn't a reality show? That was a laugh riot.

Why do you act like it is my fault you got caught making things up?

Has anyone noticed that Trumps campaign rallies fill sports stadiums (Bernie’s as well) while Hillary's campaign rallies are held in half empty High School Gymnasiums?

“Trump over Hillary” seem to be a common sentiment among most Bernie supporters. It will be interesting to see what happens after Bernie is finally out of the race.

I agree that the media is almost totally focused on Trump and it is ALL negative coverage re the "Mexican judge" fiasco. It has been leading every single Fox News program for the last two days at least.

Fox News has become addicted to the subject.

And yet not one mention (that i know of) of the judge's affiliation with La Raza

And yet not one mention (that i know of) of the judge's affiliation with La Raza

Judge Jeannine mentioned it as a guest on somebody's show--I'm thinking Hannity?--but all the rest are going with the judge as a Mexican as insufficient reason to recuse him. And yes, they aren't getting to the La Raza Lawyer thing. Pretty shoddy journalism/reporting in my opinion. (The La Raza Lawyers association is not the same thing as La Raza though. It is a perfectly respectable organization but its purpose is to be advocates and promote advancement in the Hispanic community.

LMAO. Yep. That judge's affiliation with La Raza is all over alternative media. I don't think the leftist media will even mention it. Jerome Corsi did a good job reporting on it for WND. I knew when the leftists jumped all over DJT for his "mexican judge" comment, they were going to eat their words. DJT isn't a dummy, and he says things he can actually back up with evidence. THAT drives the left even more nuttier than they already are.

Dang, this summer is going to be one of the most interesting, political wise, in my life time. :mrgreen:

LMAO. Yep. That judge's affiliation with La Raza is all over alternative media. I don't think the leftist media will even mention it. Jerome Corsi did a good job reporting on it for WND. I knew when the leftists jumped all over DJT for his "mexican judge" comment, they were going to eat their words. DJT isn't a dummy, and he says things he can actually back up with evidence. THAT drives the left even more nuttier than they already are.

Dang, this summer is going to be one of the most interesting, political wise, in my life time. :mrgreen:

Judge is not affiliated with NCLR. That is why the mainstream media is not reporting it. They actually fact check...

Judge is not affiliated with NCLR. That is why the mainstream media is not reporting it. They actually fact check...

Fact check leftist style. LMAO

That's why the left is referred to as "low information." :) Why do you suppose the leftist media is losing viewership/readers? Food for thought.

Fact check leftist style. LMAO

That's why the left is referred to as "low information." :) Why do you suppose the leftist media is losing viewership/readers? Food for thought.

Leftist style is apparently accurately. What is your style of fact checking?

Leftist style is apparently accurately. What is your style of fact checking?

Accurately? :lamo

Yeah, everyone watches the leftist media because they are so accurate. :2rofll:

Back
Top Bottom