• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump aide's appearances on RT channel are focus for Russia inquiry

JacksinPA

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/dec/06/ted-malloch-rt-trump-russia-investigation

Ted Malloch, a Trump campaign adviser, has been questioned about his relationship with the Kremlin-controlled broadcaster

Robert Mueller is allegedly examining a Trump campaign adviser’s appearances on the Kremlin-controlled broadcaster RT, offering new hints about the investigation into possible collusion between Moscow and Donald Trump’s associates.

Mueller’s investigators have asked Ted Malloch, the London-based American academic who is also close to Nigel Farage, about his frequent appearances on RT, which US intelligence authorities have called Russia’s principal propaganda arm.
==========================================
To make things even more interesting, RT has a close relationship with Julian Asange of WikiLeaks, adding fuel to the fiere of Mueller's Russia collusion probe.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/dec/06/ted-malloch-rt-trump-russia-investigation

Ted Malloch, a Trump campaign adviser, has been questioned about his relationship with the Kremlin-controlled broadcaster

Robert Mueller is allegedly examining a Trump campaign adviser’s appearances on the Kremlin-controlled broadcaster RT, offering new hints about the investigation into possible collusion between Moscow and Donald Trump’s associates.

Mueller’s investigators have asked Ted Malloch, the London-based American academic who is also close to Nigel Farage, about his frequent appearances on RT, which US intelligence authorities have called Russia’s principal propaganda arm.
==========================================
To make things even more interesting, RT has a close relationship with Julian Asange of WikiLeaks, adding fuel to the fiere of Mueller's Russia collusion probe.

OHHHHH If Mueller is targeting TV aides. How much you wanna bet Hannity is next???????? https://www.debatepolitics.com/bias-in-the-media/339028-looking-hannitys-role-trussia-collusion.html

Gosh. Friend of Corsi, frequent appearances on RT - Russia's propaganda arm, close relationship with Wikileaks.
Visitors logs from Assanges' embassy hideout show RT meeting with him on the same day Stone said he had special access to wikileaks.
Emails from Corsi and Stone talking about getting Malloch over to Assange to meet...Corsi forgot! This is hilarious. There is quite a lot of ifnormation in that link.
Anyone reading that knows they are playing games with the United States on this.

Malloch has already been harassed by Mueller. I guess Mueller needs a round 2.
https://video.foxnews.com/v/5785303580001/?#sp=show-clips

You said you don't watch Fox Mycroft!! Why you posting Tucker, a partisan political entertainer...because he had malloch on? Did you watch the drivel you posted?

Tucker trying to steer it to be misdeeds by Mueller, Malloch sounding like he's on muscle relaxers droning on about how polite and chit-chatty they were, and how they were benign.

That's right, Malloch said it was they were benign,and that Malloch was happy to help out since he's a big-wig patriot.

Gosh. Friend of Corsi, frequent appearances on RT - Russia's propaganda arm, close relationship with Wikileaks.
Visitors logs from Assanges' embassy hideout show RT meeting with him on the same day Stone said he had special access to wikileaks.
Emails from Corsi and Stone talking about getting Malloch over to Assange to meet...Corsi forgot! This is hilarious. There is quite a lot of ifnormation in that link.
Anyone reading that knows they are playing games with the United States on this.

You said you don't watch Fox Mycroft!! Why you posting Tucker, a partisan political entertainer...because he had malloch on? Did you watch the drivel you posted?

Tucker trying to steer it to be misdeeds by Mueller, Malloch sounding like he's on muscle relaxers droning on about how polite and chit-chatty they were, and how they were benign.

That's right, Malloch said it was they were benign,and that Malloch was happy to help out since he's a big-wig patriot.

Lots of speculation...very little meat. That makes a nothingburger and that's all you have.

My point stands: Malloch has already been harassed by Mueller.

I don't watch Fox. I don't watch any TV. I do, however, get information wherever I can find it.

What I don't do is shoot the messenger.

Tucker interviewed Malloch. Malloch talked about his contact with Mueller's people. That supports my point.

Moving on...

Lots of speculation...very little meat. That makes a nothingburger and that's all you have.
The OP link is chock full of facts, why are you so against facts? You feel better when Tucker spins it, cherry picks and avoids the facts that contradict his narrative?

Aw, Malloch disagrees with you, he says they were benign and chit-chatty and that as a patriot he was happy to assist the FBI.

Mycroft 0 Reality 40405

Back
Top Bottom