• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump aide banned from Justice after trying to get case info

Wonder if Stone's NK boat for vote story checked out. It would be a first for NK to come into an American harbor and unload.
Considering how none of the voter fraud accusations have panned out...and there were all those claims that Biden is a crook for some involvement with his son's business dealings...why isnt the WH investigating the shit out of that?

I'll tell ya why...cuz it was manufactured and released by the right to sway the election and nothing more. There's no crime there for J. Biden. It was just dishonest crap thrown out there to gain The Donald votes.

This administration is desperate, clinging by a thread...and yet where's the investigation into Biden that, if remotely valid, could take Biden out of the game? Nowhere. Because it was bullshit.

Considering how none of the voter fraud accusations have panned out...and there were all those claims that Biden is a crook for some involvement with his son's business dealings...why isnt the WH investigating the shit out of that?

I'll tell ya why...cuz it was manufactured and released by the right to sway the election and nothing more. There's no crime there for J. Biden. It was just dishonest crap thrown out there to gain The Donald votes.

This administration is desperate, clinging by a thread...and yet where's the investigation into Biden that, if remotely valid, could take Biden out of the game? Nowhere. Because it was bullshit.

The irony is that six weeks ago, Hunter was an international criminal and now Ivanka, JR and Eric are in line for pardons!

Burgess Meridith rocked, may be little before your time.....

I'm familiar with him. They played reruns every week when I was a kid.

Though to me he'll always be Mickey.

This is where our problem is. This election is not the end of our long national nightmare.........
Nope..i don't think its 70 million but if you said 40 to 50 million id agree

Nowhere. Because it was bullshit.

Just like most of the claims against Hillary. Years of ultra-partisan "investigations" into her activities suddenly vaporize into thin air because after she was effectively discredited and lost to Trump, there was never any 'there' there.

I'm familiar with him. They played reruns every week when I was a kid.

Though to me he'll always be Mickey.

The first of that series was magical.

Then they throttled the golden goose.......

Fun watching these guys eat each other, most corrupt administration Ever.

Tarmacs are an even greater disgrace to the dignity of the office than is putting feet on a desk, or ordering mustard. Don't dare mention tan suits.

And bare shoulders. Just wait until the first image of Vice President Kamala Harris with a sleeveless top. :eek:

And bare shoulders. Just wait until the first image of Vice President Kamala Harris with a sleeveless top. :eek:

Egads.

I'm not sure what I want to hear what they'll say if that happens.

They've already settled on "Joe and Ho", no doubt to set up indignant complaints of WHY DO YOU CALL US SEXIST! WE'LL ELECT TRUMP AS REVENGE.

The irony is that six weeks ago, Hunter was an international criminal and now Ivanka, JR and Eric are in line for pardons!
I do not see Hunter getting his pardon until dear old corrupt daddy is president.

update : Tweety still lost.

Hey, remember when the country lost its collective shit because Bill Clinton talked to Loretta Lynch about their grandkids? Good times.

Lock her up

update : Tweety still lost.
And because of all his baseless claims and court crap....we got to watch him lose over and over and over and over and over, ;)

And because of all his baseless claims and court crap....we got to watch him lose over and over and over and over and over, ;)

that's only in real reality, though. in custom realities, he is winning, and when he loses, it will only be because he was robbed.

You do know that Trump is going to pardon his entire family, along with an attempt to self-pardon, right?

obviously

that right there should tell the Neanderthals something.

Bill Barr BANS Donald Trump's 'eyes and ears' from the DOJ | Daily Mail  Online

Makes you wonder what the DOJ was trying to hide from the President.
She was just putting the B&R into Banana Republic
Countdown till eviction

Makes you wonder what the DOJ was trying to hide from the President.

Makes me glad some in the DOJ still believe a President is not a King and not above the law. Ongoing investigation, under audit, national security is how tRump hides much of his dealings- why does the rabid right whine about the DOJ blocking a self serving cry baby from using raw, unvetted information???? Just because tRump doesn't vet his imported swamp creatures (ahhh cabinet) doesn't mean serious professional Justice Employees don't...

Some on the rabid right just can't help but fart in every thread they enter... ✌

The first of that series was magical.

Then they throttled the golden goose.......

What they did in the sequels is a lot like what they did with the Rambo series. The first movie was about a soldier with ptsd returning home to a country that doesn't understand or want him. He didn't even kill anyone. By Rambo 2 he was a murder machine single handedly slaughtering every communist on earth.

Rocky 1: a nobody thug from the city battles just to have a shot at battling the heavyweight champion. He doesn't even beat Apollo Creed, but he rose above his loser background, got the girl, and won at life.
Rocky 2: a rich and successful boxer continues to be rich, successful and kick everybody's ass. By rocky 4 he defeats the Soviet Union in a boxing machine.

I can't tell if that pattern is about Sylvester Stallone or the fact that it was just the 80's and that's the type of movie you were always going to get.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom