• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump adviser Stephen Miller sues to shield phone records from Jan. 6 panel, citing 'family plan'

j brown's body

"A Soros-backed animal"
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
"Former Trump adviser Stephen Miller filed suit Wednesday to block the House committee investigating the Jan. 6 riot from getting ahold of his cell phone records, arguing his parents and siblings could be caught up in the search because he's still on the family phone plan."

Link

This doesn't surprise me. I hear we wouldn't start ripping apart families at the border until he finished his homework.

"Former Trump adviser Stephen Miller filed suit Wednesday to block the House committee investigating the Jan. 6 riot from getting ahold of his cell phone records, arguing his parents and siblings could be caught up in the search because he's still on the family phone plan."

Link

This doesn't surprise me. I hear we wouldn't start ripping apart families at the border until he finished his homework.
His parents are still paying for his phone? Is that what he's saying?

His parents are still paying for his phone? Is that what he's saying?

Or he’s paying theirs. I was on a family plan for a long time due to the discount, doesn’t mean my mom paid my phone.

Anyways the moral is don’t put people on your plan and put them at risk for your devious, and possibly illegal, schemes by phone.

Anyways the moral is don’t put people on your plan and put them at risk for your devious, and possibly illegal, schemes by phone.

I'd say the moral is, don't do devious, illegal schemes.

The scoreboarding on him is cheap theater. Keeping a family a long time is not some "living in the basement" thing.

I say this as someone who thinks that douchebag is a douchebag.

I'd say the moral is, don't do devious, illegal schemes.
Judge will dismiss it. I am sure when a phone is targeted, it is done by number. Do they all have the same number? This guy is just doing what his orange boss told him to do. He will lose as his boss has over and over again.

My only problem here is why in the hell did the committee take so damn long to get this subpoena out?

Link

Hiding behind his family. Such a fine, upstanding guy.

Not buying the excuse of "family plan".
Focus on Stephen Miller phone number, exclude family member phone numbers from the search. Phone calls he made to them or them calling him.

Pretty simple.

Last edited:
It's almost like they could...subpoena communications from only his phone line. Surely something like that is possible in 2022, right?

Link

**** Stephen Miller. The only member of Loser #45’s entire administration that is truly worse than Loser #45, himself.

He's 36yo.

That's a lot of evil in a 36yo body.

Could it just be that Stevie has something to hide?

**** Stephen Miller. The only member of Loser #45’s entire administration that is truly worse than Loser #45, himself.
Nah, there were a few of them that were worse than Trumpty.

Link
1646968765606.png

OH how the cockroaches of the Trump administration are scurrying to stay out of the light. Come on Trumphumpers, lets have more nothing to see here posts.

Back
Top Bottom