• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump adviser Giuliani asks judge to throw out $1.3 billion lawsuit over his 'big lie' election claims

I would point you to some of the hearings done in PA, GA, MI and other state legislatures. That is where you will hear some of the people who filed affidavits had any chance to speak. I watched many of those videos to get a sense these people not only had no incentive to lie, but they have been damaged by doing so.

Peter Navarro did a pretty good job, not perfect, documenting the various fraud in the various swing states. Yes he is partisan but he is a Harvard PhD and sourced his work quite extensively.

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE
A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact checked on a per article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source. See all Questionable sources.

• Overall, we rate the Navarro Report right biased and Questionable based on the promotion of election fraud conspiracies, propaganda, the use of poor sources, and numerous false claims made by an individual who lacks expertise and credibility regarding election issues.

'Officials' signed off on a knowingly false FISA to surveil the Trump campaign. That includes the director of the FBI, asst director and other high ranks like Rosenstein. They now admit that was a mistake. Barr's statement is disturbing. Now we are finding out about hundreds of thousands of ballots in Georgia with no chain of custody and yet the SoS and Governor signed off on the election?

It isn't over. We spent 2+ years investigating whether Trump colluded with Russia to steal the 2016 election. That turned out to be completely bogus. Now the same people that were up in arms pushing that narrative are opposed to any investigations or audits of the 2020 election? Do you see a pattern?
I certainly do and I'm responding to one right now. There's more statements backed by investigations that support no election fraud and with Russian interference as opposed to some election fraud and Russia found completely innocent of interference. Because of those facts, Giuliani has made a complete fool of himself pushing his cts like an insane person on steroids. What makes that situation extremely uncomfortable for most Americans is the extent of great embarrassment that Giuliani has created for us.

I would suggest to you to take a deep breath and support our legislatures to better our election process, not hurt it by restricting all American citizens from voting.

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE
A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact checked on a per article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source. See all Questionable sources.

• Overall, we rate the Navarro Report right biased and Questionable based on the promotion of election fraud conspiracies, propaganda, the use of poor sources, and numerous false claims made by an individual who lacks expertise and credibility regarding election issues.
Therefore don't read it. Don't read anything that big media does not approve. IOW, let them do your thinking for you.

Navarro is biased but newsflash, so is big media. It is impossible to escape it. But if you want to understand the other side, you have to read their stuff. If you don't care to understand the other side, then political debate is just exchanging insults.

Therefore don't read it. Don't read anything that big media does not approve. IOW, let them do your thinking for you.

Navarro is biased but newsflash, so is big media. It is impossible to escape it. But if you want to understand the other side, you have to read their stuff. If you don't care to understand the other side, then political debate is just exchanging insults.
IN other words, don't beleive what it says. It is known for lies. Find a valid source to use to support your argument. That fact you have to use conspiracy web sites to support your viewpoint does not bode well for your veracity.

I certainly do and I'm responding to one right now. There's more statements backed by investigations that support no election fraud and with Russian interference as opposed to some election fraud and Russia found completely innocent of interference. Because of those facts, Giuliani has made a complete fool of himself pushing his cts like an insane person on steroids. What makes that situation extremely uncomfortable for most Americans is the extent of great embarrassment that Giuliani has created for us.

I would suggest to you to take a deep breath and support our legislatures to better our election process, not hurt it by restricting all American citizens from voting.
If there was fraud in our election, then we don't have a country. Voting is a meaningless endeavor. Your concern about restricting citizens from voting is all moot. I certainly won't be taking a vacation. Nobody should feel good about millions believing the election was stolen, whether they are right or wrong. To just dismiss them as duped or crazy is not healthy for our country. No, this needs to be fully investigated and aired. We put up with an SC being appointed to investigate 2016 and Trump's relationship with Russia. There was nothing there but the alternative was a lot of people believing he stole the election. Shoe is on the other foot now.

As to Giuliani, yours is just partisan opinion. To many, he is a hero sticking his neck out when he does not need to do so.

IN other words, don't beleive what it says. It is known for lies. Find a valid source to use to support your argument. That fact you have to use conspiracy web sites to support your viewpoint does not bode well for your veracity.
'Conspiracy web sites'? The use of a dismissive label just shows you aren't interested in discussion. That is fine. But why not just move on instead of throwing a dismissive label around? Labeling someone a 'conspiracy theorist' is just the lazy way to dismiss an argument without really addressing it. And you do know who coined the term and for what purpose?

'Conspiracy web sites'? The use of a dismissive label just shows you aren't interested in discussion. That is fine. But why not just move on instead of throwing a dismissive label around? Labeling someone a 'conspiracy theorist' is just the lazy way to dismiss an argument without really addressing it. And you do know who coined the term and for what purpose?
Yes, conspiracy web sites. The fact you are not able to vet your sources is a concern.

One thing I will note is anytime someone is getting sued, their lawyer will ask for the suit to be thrown out. This is Standard Operating Procedure. It doesn't mean it will be thrown out.

If there was fraud in our election, then we don't have a country. Voting is a meaningless endeavor. Your concern about restricting citizens from voting is all moot. I certainly won't be taking a vacation. Nobody should feel good about millions believing the election was stolen, whether they are right or wrong. To just dismiss them as duped or crazy is not healthy for our country. No, this needs to be fully investigated and aired.
To be honest, I bet for every election held in modern times, millions have felt cheated. Maybe in a couple of those elections, many were cheated, but certainly not during the 2020 election. Far too many judges, Republican judges, and Republican election officials have agreed that no election fraud has taken place. That's a good thing for our country.

As to Giuliani, yours is just partisan opinion. To many, he is a hero sticking his neck out when he does not need to do so.
Giuliani loves (S/I/T)Trump, in which for the life of me I don't truly understand why. I'm thinking that Giuliani was gaga with (S/I/T)Trump's Apprentice tv show.

Far too many judges, Republican judges, and Republican election officials have agreed that no election fraud has taken place. That's a good thing for our country.
There is no shortage of establishment types towing the establishment narrative. When the Hunter Biden laptop story broke in the NY Post, there were 40 some intel officials who stated it was Russian disinfo. Oops - turns out it is his laptop and isn't Russian disinfo. How did these professionals get it so wrong?

And ultimately, what you are arguing is a fallacy - argument by authority. It is noteworthy but doesn't really prove anything. And what I have seen is a surface level dismissal - who has responded to why there is no chain of custody on the hundreds of thousands of ballots in GA? Who has answered why they continued counting in Fulton County after sending poll watchers home? Is there any merit to affidavits stating that mail in ballots impossibly had no crease marks? Or that multiple ballots had identical signatures? Or that many counties have more votes than registered voters?

I thought this interview of Trump's attorney, John Eastman, was informative. He speaks to the court cases and election fraud.

The big lie is big media claiming that election fraud is a big lie. The same media pursued Russia collusion and that Trump stole the 2016 election for 2+ years which turned out to be entirely bogus. They have demonstrated they are incapable of divining truth when it comes to Trump and so many still believe them on this. Fool you twice.
In review, The Navarro Report publishes debunked voter fraud allegations which are then shared on social media platforms such as here. Further, in addition to being prepared by someone who doesn’t have the necessary background on election issues, these unsubstantiated claims are disputed by President Trump’s own departments of Justice and Homeland Security. According to a USA Today article dated Jan. 6, 2021 “ Out of the 62 lawsuits filed challenging the presidential election, 61 have failed” and “The decisions have come from both Democratic-appointed and Republican-appointed judges – including federal judges appointed by Trump.” Finally, Attorney General William Barr made a declaration regarding voter fraud, with a quote that reads “the U.S. Justice Department has uncovered no evidence of widespread voter fraud that could change the outcome of the 2020 election.”
The Navarro Report website consists of three volumes of alleged election fraud against President Donald Trump that is presumably compiled by Navarro. The volume titles use highly emotional language such as this “The Immaculate Deception, The Art of the Steal, and Yes, President Trump won.” Navarro’s reports have been debunked and rebuked by credible sources such as Forbes and the Washington Post. Some debunked claims are that Trump’s early election-night leads in several states later won by Biden were the result of fraud, when in fact it was the result of counting mail-in ballots that heavily favored Biden. He also promoted the debunked conspiracy theory that Dominion Voting Software had ties to Hugo Chavez in Venezuala “Dominion’s roots may be traced to an effort by the Venezuelan dictator Hugo Chavez to rig his sham elections.” This conspiracy was found to be completely false. Finally, Navarro’s claims of election fraud come from very poor sources that have failed numerous fact checks such as Epoch Times, OANN, Newsmax, Just the News, and Steve Bannon.

Peter Navarro was never anything other than a right wing PR flack peddling right wing memes and lies.

His public statements as a Trump flunkie were usually ridiculous and/or false.

He was alway a crackpot.

There is no shortage of establishment types towing the establishment narrative. When the Hunter Biden laptop story broke in the NY Post, there were 40 some intel officials who stated it was Russian disinfo. Oops - turns out it is his laptop and isn't Russian disinfo. How did these professionals get it so wrong?

And ultimately, what you are arguing is a fallacy - argument by authority. It is noteworthy but doesn't really prove anything. And what I have seen is a surface level dismissal - who has responded to why there is no chain of custody on the hundreds of thousands of ballots in GA? Who has answered why they continued counting in Fulton County after sending poll watchers home? Is there any merit to affidavits stating that mail in ballots impossibly had no crease marks? Or that multiple ballots had identical signatures? Or that many counties have more votes than registered voters?

I thought this interview of Trump's attorney, John Eastman, was informative. He speaks to the court cases and election fraud.

And what does the press release in the clickbait trash blog you cited prove?????

Eastman says nothing informative. There are no facts here.

If you’re foolish enough to fall for the argument by authority fallacy you’re pushing, you shave to sign up so they can sell your personal info.

Eastman is one of a number of right wing cranks with dubious record and credentials hired hastily to flood the right wing media zone with noise.

Peter Navarro was never anything other than a right wing PR flack peddling right wing memes and lies.

His public statements as a Trump flunkie were usually ridiculous and/or false.

He was alway a crackpot.
So, character assassination as opposed to addressing anything he actually says? Got it. Compelling argument you got there.

'Officials' signed off on a knowingly false FISA to surveil the Trump campaign. That includes the director of the FBI, asst director and other high ranks like Rosenstein. They now admit that was a mistake. Barr's statement is disturbing. Now we are finding out about hundreds of thousands of ballots in Georgia with no chain of custody and yet the SoS and Governor signed off on the election?

It isn't over. We spent 2+ years investigating whether Trump colluded with Russia to steal the 2016 election. That turned out to be completely bogus. Now the same people that were up in arms pushing that narrative are opposed to any investigations or audits of the 2020 election? Do you see a pattern?
There have been plenty of audits of the 2020 election. I suppose you want more. Go ahead. Trump needs to lose
Georgia a few more times.

I would point you to some of the hearings done in PA, GA, MI and other state legislatures. That is where you will hear some of the people who filed affidavits had any chance to speak. I watched many of those videos to get a sense these people not only had no incentive to lie, but they have been damaged by doing so.

Peter Navarro did a pretty good job, not perfect, documenting the various fraud in the various swing states. Yes he is partisan but he is a Harvard PhD and sourced his work quite extensively.

Those weren't actual hearings. They were farcical dog and pony shows with no legal significance.

So, character assassination as opposed to addressing anything he actually says? Got it. Compelling argument you got there.

Others have delt with his false claims. which were DOA even as he bellowed them to the people who take their lead from their AM radio and imaginary characters on the internet.

I noticed you falsely claiming that there were actual hearings in which Navarro peddled his BS.

That isn’t any more true than Navarro’s crank claims. There were no hearings. Just a couple of meetings in hotel ballrooms where state Republicans pretended they were having a hearing. They know that the MAGA audience doesn’t know any better and would buy the BS.

As you did.

The big lie is big media claiming that election fraud is a big lie. The same media pursued Russia collusion and that Trump stole the 2016 election for 2+ years which turned out to be entirely bogus. They have demonstrated they are incapable of divining truth when it comes to Trump and so many still believe them on this. Fool you twice.
Let's see what his upcoming court cases reveal.

Back
Top Bottom