• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump Admits 'I Didn't Win' the 2020 Election During Video Call with Presidential Historians

ouch

Air Muscle
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
This is DJT setting the record straight for several historians so that they'll produce "an accurate book". :whistle:

So, Donny, you pushed your fraud election narrative just for spits and giggles then. You whipped up a million people (your claim) at the Ellipse to march on the Capitol just to give all those folks something to do because they because so bored with the long speeches.

Of course, we all know that it was BLM and Antifa who invaded the Capitol. That it was the Capitol Police's doing for causing the riot too. :rolleyes:

I also believe that Donny reminded the historians how well he handled the COVID crises. That is once he eventually acknowledged it - too late I might add.

I think that he brought up how Pres Moon was happy that he lost the election. Well, I don't blame Moon with that one. He wasn't alone.

So, feel good that our history books will reflect the actual truth after this video call. o_O

Seated at a wooden desk next to an American flag at his Bedminster Golf Club in New Jersey, the former president "seemed to want the approval of historians, without any understanding of how historians gather evidence or render judgments," Zelizer wrote.

About Jan. 6, 2021, Trump said he spoke to "the largest group of people I've ever seen assembled" and claimed "more than a million people" gathered to hear his remarks near the White House at the Ellipse.

"I also think they were infiltrated with — and I think people know this — but they were infiltrated and strongly infiltrated with [Black Lives Matter] and with antifa [the far-left movement]," Trump continued, arguing that "the Capitol Police was very much at fault" for the rioting.

This is DJT setting the record straight for several historians so that they'll produce "an accurate book". :whistle:

So, Donny, you pushed your fraud election narrative just for spits and giggles then. You whipped up a million people (your claim) at the Ellipse to march on the Capitol just to give all those folks something to do because they because so bored with the long speeches.

Of course, we all know that it was BLM and Antifa who invaded the Capitol. That it was the Capitol Police's doing for causing the riot too. :rolleyes:

I also believe that Donny reminded the historians how well he handled the COVID crises. That is once he eventually acknowledged it - too late I might add.

I think that he brought up how Pres Moon was happy that he lost the election. Well, I don't blame Moon with that one. He wasn't alone.

So, feel good that our history books will reflect the actual truth after this video call. o_O

Seated at a wooden desk next to an American flag at his Bedminster Golf Club in New Jersey, the former president "seemed to want the approval of historians, without any understanding of how historians gather evidence or render judgments," Zelizer wrote.

About Jan. 6, 2021, Trump said he spoke to "the largest group of people I've ever seen assembled" and claimed "more than a million people" gathered to hear his remarks near the White House at the Ellipse.

"I also think they were infiltrated with — and I think people know this — but they were infiltrated and strongly infiltrated with [Black Lives Matter] and with antifa [the far-left movement]," Trump continued, arguing that "the Capitol Police was very much at fault" for the rioting.

I don't know about you but this doesn't sound like much of an admission.

"We had a deal all set, and then when the election was rigged and lost,"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA. This fat creature makes me laugh constantly.

Petty loser.

Kind of like Trump saying, 'I am a lying sack of crap and I conned my cult members out of millions and I don't really care'.
You think his minions care?
Probably not.

The election was rigged. Trump didn't win the election.

Both statements are true.
Zelizer wrote, "At one point he [Trump] said, 'when I didn't win the election' — phrasing at odds with his false claim that the 2020 vote was stolen."

The latter statement is true.

The former is a fiction, with zero supporting factual evidence, that you've made up in order to feel better about something or otherwise sate some emotional need. That's fine - lots of people hold beliefs purely on the strength of faith. However, having an opinion one believes to be true, doesn't actually mean that it is. I believe pineapple belongs on pizza. You believe the election was rigged. Just opinions, both of these.

People are welcome to believe what they want to believe. However, if conviction of that belief convinces them to storm a federal building, the only truth is that they may end up on the ground in a pool of their own blood. And that, sir, is a fact.

Other people have pointed it out. I will, too.

"We had a deal all set, and then when the election was rigged and lost," he added, "what happened is that the deal went away."

Also, Zelizer wrote, "At one point he [Trump] said, 'when I didn't win the election' — phrasing at odds with his false claim that the 2020 vote was stolen."​

Zelizer seems to either be a dumbass or a spin meister. (I'm going with the latter.) The election was rigged and, as a result, Trump lost. After all, he's not President right now.

btw, in another thread conversation about media propaganda, we talked about spin from people who should just be stating facts. This shows it's not just the media. In this case, it's some so-called "historian". It's another example of someone insisting on calling the claim of election fraud as being "false". You would think a historian would limit himself to facts...but not this guy. He follows the proper narrative.

Dear Trumpers, truckers, Qanoners, etc:

1649192751007.png

Okay, first off, any historian worth his/her salt knows that the last person to ask about Trump's history is Trump.
He has the best history, the most powerful history. Nobody ever believed that someone could have a history so powerful as his. They said to him, "Sir," because of great Respect they call him Sir, they said "Sir, your history is so strong, we cannot even imagine how strongly powerful your history is."

"We had a deal all set, and then when the election was rigged and lost," he added, "what happened is that the deal went away."​
Also, Zelizer wrote, "At one point he [Trump] said, 'when I didn't win the election' — phrasing at odds with his false claim that the 2020 vote was stolen."​

Zelizer seems to either be a dumbass or a spin meister. (I'm going with the latter.) The election was rigged and, as a result, Trump lost. After all, he's not President right now.

btw, in another thread conversation about media propaganda, we talked about spin from people who should just be stating facts. This shows it's not just the media. In this case, it's some so-called "historian". It's another example of someone insisting on calling the claim of election fraud as being "false". You would think a historian would limit himself to facts...but not this guy. He follows the proper narrative.

The election was not rigged. Trump lost because nobody with a working brain voted for him.

Tell me counselor. Will the Democrats pick up even more seats in 2022? And of course win the WH again in 2024? Because they were not in power in 2020 (didn't control the WK or the Senate) and they managed to "rig" an election to favor Biden. So obviously they have more power now to rig elections. You're predicting how many more seats for the Democrats?

Possibly, but you could only support one with meaningful evidence.

And even if it were true, why should those dummies be in charge anyhow, when everyone knows they can't prove what "everyone knows?"

He has the best history, the most powerful history. Nobody ever believed that someone could have a history so powerful as his. They said to him, "Sir," because of great Respect they call him Sir, they said "Sir, your history is so strong, we cannot even imagine how strongly powerful your history is."
Well done!

"We had a deal all set, and then when the election was rigged and lost," he added, "what happened is that the deal went away."​

You have never offered any proof.

Dismissed.

Back
Top Bottom