• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump Admits 'I Didn't Win' the 2020 Election During Video Call with Presidential Historians

I gave it a like just for pure entertainment value. Such delusion is comedy at this point.

It's not entertaining and it's not democracy; it's something akin to a Corporatocracy and its dis/mis-information war.

Our elections are a joke.

Rigged: Documentary details Zuckerberg’s $400 million vote juicing for Biden

While you and other will hand-wave at the idea, the fact is that the media repeatedly pushed false stories (Russia Collusion, Trump Virus, "Democracy in Danger!!") while suppressing true stories (Hunter's laptop).

Here's How Many Biden Voters Who Would Have Bolted from Joe If the Media Did Their Job

The fact is, the media lied for Biden, lied against Trump, and Biden won. It was rigged.

Democrats will lose both houses of congress in November and likely the WH (to Trump no less) in 2024, unless they can indict him - which Joe Biden is trying to do by weaponizing the DoJ against his political enemies:

Joe Biden allegedly wants the DOJ to prosecute Donald Trump

Democrats are a crooked pack of lying jackals.

Gonna bookmark this drivel for when you're inevitably wrong...again.

Historians as a group seem to exhibit a paucity of whatever it is that makes some of us become 'True believers', the phrase used in the Hofferian* sense. They also seem prone, again perhaps more than most of us, to patiently allowing the passage of time needed to be able to set things in context.

Regards, stay safe 'n well.

* Ref: The True Believer, by Eric Hoffer, q.v..

Historians as a group seem to exhibit a paucity of whatever it is that makes some of us become 'True believers', the phrase used in the Hofferian* sense. They also seem prone, again perhaps more than most of us, to patiently allowing the passage of time needed to be able to set things in context.

Regards, stay safe 'n well.

* Ref: The True Believer, by Eric Hoffer, q.v..
Being that DJT initiated the video call with the historians did so in his effort to rope a dope the facts in favor of his futuristic legacy. I do hope that he locks in his insane head count of a million people at the Ellipse on 1/6/21 followed by the BLM/Antifa rioters who assaulted the Capitol Building because it was the Capitol Police's fault. We certainly don't want true believers misinformed. :rolleyes: :)

Being that DJT initiated the video call with the historians did so in his effort to rope a dope the facts in favor of his futuristic legacy. I do hope that he locks in his insane head count of a million people at the Ellipse on 1/6/21 followed by the BLM/Antifa rioters who assaulted the Capitol Building because it was the Capitol Police's fault. We certainly don't want true believers misinformed. :rolleyes: :)

Hi, ouch!

Thank you for taking time to comment in response to my post.

Regards, stay safe 'n well 'n remember the Big 5.

It's not entertaining and it's not democracy; it's something akin to a Corporatocracy and its dis/mis-information war.

Our elections are a joke.

Did you feel that way back in 2016 when Trump won?

Yes, it's been going on since Reagan. Try to grow up.

So the elections were fine till Reagan. Good to know. :unsure:

As far as your last statement of "try to grow up" I will consider the source. :giggle:

Well, no. I was speaking to a principle of logic.
Uh, thats a stupid argument, you don't recognize you were judging the metaphor? Or is "arbiter" another definition you are having issues with?

And remember, don't jack the thread!

Uh, thats a stupid argument, you don't recognize you were judging the metaphor? Or is "arbiter" another definition you are having issues with?

And remember, don't jack the thread!
Not any more than you seem to understand "metaphor," and your baiting of me ends right here.

Not any more than you seem to understand "metaphor,"
Good grief, you called it a "comparison", based upon numbers. Again, for the second time, it was "comparison" of the cult like adherence Trumpers have to him to continue on fighting after the war is over...like the Japanese soldiers adherence the the Emperor, the Bushido code.

It was a metaphor, and I'll help again:

A metaphor is a figure of speech that, for rhetorical effect, directly refers to one thing by mentioning another. It may provide clarity or identify hidden similarities between two different ideas.

If you want to argue there are more Trumpers......well thats scary.....but it wasn't the point I was making.

and your baiting of me ends right here.
Wait, you come in right from the start, accusing me of thread jacking......and I'm baiting?

Back
Top Bottom