• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump Admits 'I Didn't Win' the 2020 Election During Video Call with Presidential Historians

He did it so long for the grift. Estimates are since Nov. 2020; he has grifted $205 million dollars from his ignorant supporters for nothing. He claimed it was for fighting election court battles. But from what I have read, he has spent maybe 10% on lawyers. And not on election issues, but on personal defense lawyers for his multiple lawsuits. The RNC has paid the rest. The guy is a con man. Maybe this will finally start to change the attitude of some of those fans.
No. They have no use for democracy. Their vision for America doesn't line up with what the majority want.

This is DJT setting the record straight for several historians so that they'll produce "an accurate book". :whistle:

Iirc, he already said a couple of other things to this effect.
Saying it did not change the minds of the pre-fooled, though.
Just like Trump endorsing vaccines did not change their minds either.
They rationalize that Trump is speaking in code or some shit.

No, it was rigged because the media and big tech have become PR arms of the DNC.
This is some funny shit
It would be funny
except
too many of the people who believe this are very frightened
folks ready to ignore laws
[ and/or do violence ]
to protect their delusions of "America".

It would be funny
except
too many of the people who believe this are very frightened
folks ready to ignore laws
[ and/or do violence ]
to protect their delusions of "America".
It's a bunch of old geezers overdosing on Fox.

It's a bunch of old geezers overdosing on Fox.
Except for the ones who kill cops, plot to kidnap govt officials, plot to kill govt officials, plot to overthrow the US Govt, etc..

Other than those sorts of perfectly awful things
it is a little funny to see someone so delusional and serious

Except for the ones who kill cops, plot to kidnap govt officials, plot to kill govt officials, plot to overthrow the US Govt, etc..

Other than those sorts of perfectly awful things
it is a little funny to see someone so delusional and serious
Those yahoos had one shot at overturning the election by violent means and failed.

I don't know about you but this doesn't sound like much of an admission.

"We had a deal all set, and then when the election was rigged and lost,"
Yeah I call bullshit - Trump is engaging in the same lies and doublespeak he always has.

Desperate to win the approval of historians, desperate for his supporters' worship, psychologically unable to process his loss. I hope the day comes when he is a sad and discarded afterthought in American politics, instead of the GOP's most powerful figure and kingmaker.

Par for the course.....

donald-trump-tweets-2012-1478856552.jpg

......"driven well past the last exit to relevance"......

0d24d8ee71240d3eef082db337d66aa3b9f50070.jpg

.......its as if he and his supporters enjoy being laughed at.

VF0520_American-Presidents_Lede.jpg

:LOL:

This is DJT setting the record straight for several historians so that they'll produce "an accurate book". :whistle:

So, Donny, you pushed your fraud election narrative just for spits and giggles then. You whipped up a million people (your claim) at the Ellipse to march on the Capitol just to give all those folks something to do because they because so bored with the long speeches.

Of course, we all know that it was BLM and Antifa who invaded the Capitol. That it was the Capitol Police's doing for causing the riot too. :rolleyes:

I also believe that Donny reminded the historians how well he handled the COVID crises. That is once he eventually acknowledged it - too late I might add.

I think that he brought up how Pres Moon was happy that he lost the election. Well, I don't blame Moon with that one. He wasn't alone.

So, feel good that our history books will reflect the actual truth after this video call. o_O

Seated at a wooden desk next to an American flag at his Bedminster Golf Club in New Jersey, the former president "seemed to want the approval of historians, without any understanding of how historians gather evidence or render judgments," Zelizer wrote.

About Jan. 6, 2021, Trump said he spoke to "the largest group of people I've ever seen assembled" and claimed "more than a million people" gathered to hear his remarks near the White House at the Ellipse.

"I also think they were infiltrated with — and I think people know this — but they were infiltrated and strongly infiltrated with [Black Lives Matter] and with antifa [the far-left movement]," Trump continued, arguing that "the Capitol Police was very much at fault" for the rioting.
People breaking news?
What a damn hoot!!

The election was rigged. Trump didn't win the election.

Both statements are true.
You say this and my thought is "He lost despite it being rigged in his favor".

No, it was rigged because the media and big tech have become PR arms of the DNC.
They are able to be so because of Citizens United. They have unlimited funds to push their agenda because there are no limits on money in politics.

The conservative position on election finances.

No, he didn't admit that he lost. He just used the phrase. In context, he was clearly still declaring the election was stolen.

The election was rigged. Trump didn't win the election.

Both statements are true.

Except for the fact that there’s zero evidence the election was rigged.

If what you claim is true about 2020, then Dems should make massive gains in 2022 because its not as big of an election.

Or would this be the "inspire of the media and big tech" as was claimed in previous elections where Rs won?

Zelizer wrote, "At one point he [Trump] said, 'when I didn't win the election' — phrasing at odds with his false claim that the 2020 vote was stolen."
If that is what he said, that is no admission at all that the election was not rigged.

Go away fat man 🙄

btw, in another thread conversation about media propaganda, we talked about spin from people who should just be stating facts. This shows it's not just the media. In this case, it's some so-called "historian". It's another example of someone insisting on calling the claim of election fraud as being "false". You would think a historian would limit himself to facts...but not this guy. He follows the proper narrative.
Yet, it was DJT who suggested that this video call to take place with said historians, one whom you disagree with. Maybe DJT doesn't really utilize his specialty for understanding those that he brings aboard to paint rosy pictures of him. Just saying.

So, Donny, you pushed your fraud election narrative just for spits and giggles then. You whipped up a million people (your claim) at the Ellipse to march on the Capitol just to give all those folks something to do because they because so bored with the long speeches.

Of course, we all know that it was BLM and Antifa who invaded the Capitol. That it was the Capitol Police's doing for causing the riot too. :rolleyes:

I also believe that Donny reminded the historians how well he handled the COVID crises. That is once he eventually acknowledged it - too late I might add.

I think that he brought up how Pres Moon was happy that he lost the election. Well, I don't blame Moon with that one. He wasn't alone.

So, feel good that our history books will reflect the actual truth after this video call. o_O

Seated at a wooden desk next to an American flag at his Bedminster Golf Club in New Jersey, the former president "seemed to want the approval of historians, without any understanding of how historians gather evidence or render judgments," Zelizer wrote.

About Jan. 6, 2021, Trump said he spoke to "the largest group of people I've ever seen assembled" and claimed "more than a million people" gathered to hear his remarks near the White House at the Ellipse.

"I also think they were infiltrated with — and I think people know this — but they were infiltrated and strongly infiltrated with [Black Lives Matter] and with antifa [the far-left movement]," Trump continued, arguing that "the Capitol Police was very much at fault" for the rioting.
18 months, he is slow on the pick up 🙄

And yet in the next breath repeats the big lie

Go away fat man

Back
Top Bottom