• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump Admits 'I Didn't Win' the 2020 Election During Video Call with Presidential Historians

Don't we have a small word for "Didn't win?"

This is DJT setting the record straight for several historians so that they'll produce "an accurate book". :whistle:

So, Donny, you pushed your fraud election narrative just for spits and giggles then. You whipped up a million people (your claim) at the Ellipse to march on the Capitol just to give all those folks something to do because they because so bored with the long speeches.

Of course, we all know that it was BLM and Antifa who invaded the Capitol. That it was the Capitol Police's doing for causing the riot too. :rolleyes:

I also believe that Donny reminded the historians how well he handled the COVID crises. That is once he eventually acknowledged it - too late I might add.

I think that he brought up how Pres Moon was happy that he lost the election. Well, I don't blame Moon with that one. He wasn't alone.

So, feel good that our history books will reflect the actual truth after this video call. o_O

Seated at a wooden desk next to an American flag at his Bedminster Golf Club in New Jersey, the former president "seemed to want the approval of historians, without any understanding of how historians gather evidence or render judgments," Zelizer wrote.

About Jan. 6, 2021, Trump said he spoke to "the largest group of people I've ever seen assembled" and claimed "more than a million people" gathered to hear his remarks near the White House at the Ellipse.

"I also think they were infiltrated with — and I think people know this — but they were infiltrated and strongly infiltrated with [Black Lives Matter] and with antifa [the far-left movement]," Trump continued, arguing that "the Capitol Police was very much at fault" for the rioting.
I don't think history/historians will look back kindly on Trump. If Trump had conceded his loss election night or the day after, he might have gone down as a mediocre president. Where he’ll end up when historians rank him remains to be seen. Historians will tell you that they need 20 years after a president leaves office to get a good reading on the long-term effects on this country of a president’s policies and actions while president.

A prime example of this is Harry Truman who left office with a 32% public approval and rank near the bottom of all presidents. Today, the buck stops here, Harry Truman is considered one of the near great presidents ranked 6th all time. Eisenhower is another, ranked 23rd when IKE left office, he has risen to number 8.

I have a feeling Trump will start off around number 40 and remain close to that for as long as this nation lasts.

I don't think history/historians will look back kindly on Trump. If Trump had conceded his loss election night or the day after, he might have gone down as a mediocre president. Where he’ll end up when historians rank him remains to be seen. Historians will tell you that they need 20 years after a president leaves office to get a good reading on the long-term effects on this country of a president’s policies and actions while president.

A prime example of this is Harry Truman who left office with a 32% public approval and rank near the bottom of all presidents. Today, the buck stops here, Harry Truman is considered one of the near great presidents ranked 6th all time. Eisenhower is another, ranked 23rd when IKE left office, he has risen to number 8.

I have a feeling Trump will start off around number 40 and remain close to that for as long as this nation lasts.
Excellent point about Truman. Unfortunately, you and I might not be around long enough for history to render its Trump judgment.

The election was rigged. Trump didn't win the election.

Both statements are true.
Who rigged it and how, and how do you know they did?

How? How was it rigged?

Rigged: Documentary details Zuckerberg’s $400 million vote juicing for Biden
While other claims of vote-rigging have been hard to prove, the legal Zuckerberg spending of nearly $420 million in the election (nearly twice what the Democratic Party spent in all of 2019 and 2020) is fully documented in reports.

Trump supporters and critics of the scheme believe it helped juice the pro-Joe Biden vote in states such as Arizona, Wisconsin, and Georgia, where Biden edged Trump by a combined vote of just 43,000.

While you and other will hand-wave at the idea, the fact is that the media repeatedly pushed false stories (Russia Collusion, Trump Virus, "Democracy in Danger!!") while suppressing true stories (Hunter's laptop).

Here's How Many Biden Voters Who Would Have Bolted from Joe If the Media Did Their Job
Even more Biden voters (45.1%) said they were unaware of the financial scandal enveloping Biden and his son, Hunter (a story infamously censored by Twitter and Facebook, as well as ignored by the liberal media). According to our poll, full awareness of the Hunter Biden scandal would have led 9.4% of Biden voters to abandon the Democratic candidate, flipping all six of the swing states he won to Trump, giving the President 311 electoral votes.

The fact is, the media lied for Biden, lied against Trump, and Biden won. It was rigged.

Democrats will lose both houses of congress in November and likely the WH (to Trump no less) in 2024, unless they can indict him - which Joe Biden is trying to do by weaponizing the DoJ against his political enemies:

Joe Biden allegedly wants the DOJ to prosecute Donald Trump
A recent report claims that President Joe Biden has told multiple people that he wants his predecessor Donald Trump to be prosecuted.

The New York Times reported this leak on Saturday, and it comes as Democrats in Washington ramp up pressure on the Justice Department to take action against Trump and his close allies as retaliation for events at the US Capitol on January 6, 2021.

The Times said that Merrick Garland, the current US attorney general, has been taking a “deliberate approach” that “has come to frustrate Democratic allies of the White House and, at times, President Biden himself” during his ongoing investigation into the January 6 incident.

“As recently as last year, Mr. Biden confided to his inner circle that he believed former President Donald J. Trump was a threat to democracy and should be prosecuted,” the Times said.

Democrats are a crooked pack of lying jackals.

You're right; I don't. Care to explain, or is this an attempted thread-hijacking?
Oh, well if you ask.....sure thing.

You see, even years after the war (election) ended, there were soldiers (die hard Trumpers) who held on to the belief that the war was still on, that the Emperor (Trump) was not defeated, and they would continue to do their duty.

Posters like those who keep arguing "the election was stolen" remind me of those Japanese soldiers who were found, still in combat mode, long after the battle ended.

Oh, well if you ask.....sure thing.

You see, even years after the war (election) ended, there were soldiers (die hard Trumpers) who held on to the belief that the war was still on, that the Emperor (Trump) was not defeated, and they would continue to do their duty.

Posters like those who keep arguing "the election was stolen" remind of those Japanese soldiers who were found, still in combat mode, long after the battle ended.
Thank you for the explanation. I would note, however, that this is a poor comparison. Exactly how many Japanese soldiers remained isolated and unaware that the war had ended?

You're right; I don't. Care to explain, or is this an attempted thread-hijacking?
If another poster “gets it,” is it still an attempted hijack?

Thank you for the explanation. I would note, however, that this is a poor comparison. Exactly how many Japanese soldiers remained isolated and unaware that the war had ended?
Um, I wasn't making the comparison based on numerical grounds, I still don't think you have grasped it yet......but that's okay.

While you and other will hand-wave at the idea, the fact is that the media repeatedly pushed false stories (Russia Collusion, Trump Virus, "Democracy in Danger!!") while suppressing true stories (Hunter's laptop).

Here's How Many Biden Voters Who Would Have Bolted from Joe If the Media Did Their Job

The fact is, the media lied for Biden, lied against Trump, and Biden won. It was rigged.

Democrats will lose both houses of congress in November and likely the WH (to Trump no less) in 2024, unless they can indict him - which Joe Biden is trying to do by weaponizing the DoJ against his political enemies:

lol
Blow your nose

So it was rigged because of Citizens United. Once again, conservatives hate the polices they vote for

Um, I wasn't making the comparison based on numerical grounds, I still don't think you have grasped it yet......but that's okay.
Yes, it is. For a comparison to be valid, there has to be more similar than dissimilar. And numbers do count. Are you suggesting that there are only a dozen or so "die-hard Trumpers"?

Other people have pointed it out. I will, too.

"We had a deal all set, and then when the election was rigged and lost," he added, "what happened is that the deal went away."​
Also, Zelizer wrote, "At one point he [Trump] said, 'when I didn't win the election' — phrasing at odds with his false claim that the 2020 vote was stolen."​

Zelizer seems to either be a dumbass or a spin meister. (I'm going with the latter.) The election was rigged and, as a result, Trump lost. After all, he's not President right now.

btw, in another thread conversation about media propaganda, we talked about spin from people who should just be stating facts. This shows it's not just the media. In this case, it's some so-called "historian". It's another example of someone insisting on calling the claim of election fraud as being "false". You would think a historian would limit himself to facts...but not this guy. He follows the proper narrative.
The claim of election fraud is false.

And it’s ironic as **** you daring to talk about propaganda and factual reporting.

You wouldn’t know a fact if it showed up in your inbox.

He just can't stop lying.
He did it so long for the grift. Estimates are since Nov. 2020; he has grifted $205 million dollars from his ignorant supporters for nothing. He claimed it was for fighting election court battles. But from what I have read, he has spent maybe 10% on lawyers. And not on election issues, but on personal defense lawyers for his multiple lawsuits. The RNC has paid the rest. The guy is a con man. Maybe this will finally start to change the attitude of some of those fans.

He did it so long for the grift. Estimates are since Nov. 2020; he has grifted $205 million dollars from his ignorant supporters for nothing. He claimed it was for fighting election court battles. But from what I have read, he has spent maybe 10% on lawyers. And not on election issues, but on personal defense lawyers for his multiple lawsuits. The RNC has paid the rest. The guy is a con man. Maybe this will finally start to change the attitude of some of those fans.
We all know they wont

So it was rigged because of Citizens United. Once again, conservatives hate the polices they vote for

No, it was rigged because the media and big tech have become PR arms of the DNC.

Back
Top Bottom