• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump Administration lies about having reserve vaccines ready to send out

Yep, the United States has been doing objectively better than most of the planet with its vaccination roll out.

Yep, and (as you like to totally ignore) the United States has objectively needed to do better than most of the planet with its vaccination roll out.

Now whether the US is "doing better" because it has hogged the vaccine supply, I do not know - but the US does most certainly appear to have gone a log way towards "cornering the market".

PS - Did you know that the US government is paying US$19.50 per dose but the Europeans are paying only US$14.70 per dose?

Yep, and (as you like to totally ignore) the United States has objectively needed to do better than most of the planet with its vaccination roll out.

Now whether the US is "doing better" because it has hogged the vaccine supply, I do not know - but the US does most certainly appear to have gone a log way towards "cornering the market".

PS - Did you know that the US government is paying US$19.50 per dose but the Europeans are paying only US$14.70 per dose?
Probably why they only have a few doses. I guess that's the price that they have put on their population.

Probably why they only have a few doses. I guess that's the price that they have put on their population.

Our price is 400k dead Americans and counting. We’re STILL paying retail over everyone else. :(

Our price is 400k dead Americans and counting. We’re STILL paying retail over everyone else. :(
Imagine being in Europe and seeing Americans being vaccinated at 4x the rate of their country because Donald Trump is willing to pay $5 more per dose.

No. The simple fact is our media is owned by the same people who fund both parties and control our government.
if that were actually true, then how do you explain that they got away with suspending the account of the US President? so much for control of the government

You seem awfully nonchalant about this happening to you. Good on you for taking it in stride.
I have never lived in fear. If they come for me oh well. I have lived my life to the fullest and it is too late for the government to take it away from me.

if that were actually true, then how do you explain that they got away with suspending the account of the US President? so much for control of the government
Trump is not one of their bought and paid for party puppets. It is just that simple. The rich and powerful have just told everyone in this country they can take our freedom of speech away from anyone they want including the president if he doesn't march to their orders.

More correctly
"Why would anyone believe anything CNN (and every other major media outlet) reports, regardless of how well validated it is by independently confirmable information, when it isn't 100% consistent with what they want to hear?"​
except we have seen time and time again that they are not validated by anything confirmable. They pass off rumors by anyomous sources as facts. The MSM has done a spectacular job of singlehandedly assassinating their reputation.

They are Partisan left wing progressives using yellow journalism to spread propaganda to naive people who swallow it up like jim jones kool-aide

Trump is not one of their bought and paid for party puppets. It is just that simple. The rich and powerful have just told everyone in this country they can take our freedom of speech away from anyone they want including the president if he doesn't march to their orders.
my wife's church minister refused to allow President Clinton to participate in the choir on a sunday service because he had not followed the strict rule that those who did not attend wednesday choir practice were not allowed to participate the following sunday
that church/minister denied the wish of the sitting president. because it could. because it treated all according to the same standards
now, had that happened in one of tRump's favorite dictatorships (russia, north korea, turkey), that minister would have been imprisoned, at best, for his refusal to treat the president in a disparately favorable manner
what you disparage is actually a sign that our country is healthy; that a company can tell the President of the USA that because he failed to follow the rules imposed by the company, he could no longer participate on the company's platform. that this can happen speaks to one of the things that truly makes America great

except we have seen time and time again that they are not validated by anything confirmable. They pass off rumors by anyomous sources as facts. The MSM has done a spectacular job of singlehandedly assassinating their reputation.

They are Partisan left wing progressives using yellow journalism to spread propaganda to naive people who swallow it up like jim jones kool-aide
[emphasis added by bubba]

if we were making awards for the best example of an ironic post, this would be the winner

Yes, I know. I saw the same line (from Mr. Trump's previous "tweets" parroted on FOX News, Breitbart, and OANN recently.

my wife's church minister refused to allow President Clinton to participate in the choir on a sunday service because he had not followed the strict rule that those who did not attend wednesday choir practice were not allowed to participate the following sunday
that church/minister denied the wish of the sitting president. because it could. because it treated all according to the same standards
now, had that happened in one of tRump's favorite dictatorships (russia, north korea, turkey), that minister would have been imprisoned, at best, for his refusal to treat the president in a disparately favorable manner
what you disparage is actually a sign that our country is healthy; that a company can tell the President of the USA that because he failed to follow the rules imposed by the company, he could no longer participate on the company's platform. that this can happen speaks to one of the things that truly makes America great

For some people

"If you don't follow the rules, then you can't play the game."​

is as difficult to understand as

"When playing golf, the number of strokes that you put on your score card is to be the same as the number of strokes that you took - even if you own the golf course."​

or

"When playing baseball, after three strikes you are out - even if you own the bat, the ball, the uniforms, the stadium, and the land the stadium stands on.".​

Are you really this naïve that you actually believe Trump was banned for breaking the rules? Oh well.

Back
Top Bottom