• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump Administration lies about having reserve vaccines ready to send out

Do you have a link to him being quoted. I looked and found nothing about it. The closest I came was this article but even it does not have him saying what your claiming.

It was in the Washington Post and it’s what he told state officials in a conference call. I mean, the WH isn’t going out and creating press conferences on the matter.

The states are pretty upset as they told their people there was more vaccine coming. Why am I not surprised. Trump is too busy planning his own farewell celebration, to worry about the citizens he's supposed to care about.
This is on Pfizer and Moderna. They failed in their promise.

No it's not. I don't care what you think or believe, but here, take your pick. You might want to turn on the TV once in a while as well.

There are more, but I'm tired of cut and paste.

This was an extremely widely reported story. Anyone demanding more sources simply doesn’t read news.

Its not my fault the OP chose an untrustworthy source nor is it my burden to seek out more credible sources. If you want to do that for them, be my guest and provide a credible citation.
Bullshit. This is a fact and you just hate CNN. If you prefer ignorance, that is your problem....

The states are pretty upset as they told their people there was more vaccine coming. Why am I not surprised. Trump is too busy planning his own farewell celebration, to worry about the citizens he's supposed to care about.

If trump had won re-election our country would be the diseased shithole under permanent quarantine years after the rest of the planet vaccinated and moved on. The bullet we dodged is incalculable.

If trump had won re-election our country would be the diseased shithole under permanent quarantine years after the rest of the planet vaccinated and moved on. The bullet we dodged is incalculable.
We have one of the highest rates of covid vaccination on the planet...

A red carpet, 21 gun salute, a parade, and leaving the states in disarray as to obtaining more Covid vaccines which he lied about. What the hell makes him think he deserves that kind of unprecedented send off?

All of his actions have been a massive insult to America and the citizens. He should have never been elected.

The Biden administration is going to have to start from scratch. They have found there is literally no infrastructure currently in place to distribute vaccines.
At least Biden was a VP. I think Biden and his staff have the experience and dedication to give their energy and leadership to such a crisis. I hope former presidents are willing to help and advice too, because this is about the health and longevity of the nation as a whole. It’s so tragic what Trump has done to the country.

At least Biden was a VP. I think Biden and his staff have the experience and dedication to give their energy and leadership to such a crisis. I hope former presidents are willing to help and advice too, because this is about the health and longevity of the nation as a whole. It’s so tragic what Trump has done to the country.

Yes, and do not minimize that Joe Biden also spent decades as a US Senator, serving on the Foreign Relations Committee and working well with his fellow Senators so that he learned to make legislation actually possible before he became VP.

Trump has lost a decent amount of supporters after the insurrection. Unfortunately there are still probably 30-40 million deplorables still out there. The good news is that since Trump has been given the boot from Twitter it's almost as if he doesn't exist. Only an animal would support this criminal after what we have seen over the course of a year. I think the contrast between Trump and Biden will be dynamic. Hopefully some of these deplorables will remember what leadership looks like.

It was in the Washington Post and it’s what he told state officials in a conference call. I mean, the WH isn’t going out and creating press conferences on the matter.
They are delivering the vaccine fasyer then it cant can be distributed but apparently the media feels the administration are the ones that are newsworthy to criticize. Its no wonder people call their stories "fake news" and they have no credibility

Bullshit. This is a fact and you just hate CNN. If you prefer ignorance, that is your problem....
I dont hate, Progressives have a monopoly on that. CNNs material is yellow journalism, progressive propaganda and I dont trust their stories.

The lies never stop on both sides. Some are just better at it, with followers who are more easily deceived.
Trump didn't realize he was way out of his league. He never had a chance against the likes of such professionals that are in our government. These are highly intelligent lawyers or law students clearly the best in the world who know how to manipulate the law better than any agency trying to stop them. Plus since the agencies watching over them work for our government and the people who work for the agencies are hired or appointed by our leaders it is clearly a case of the wolves watching the hen house. Throw in the fact the media is in on it as well since they are owned by the rich and powerful that fund both parties and own the candidates we get the privilege to chose from we are lucky to get the scraps from their table.

Trump didn't realize he was way out of his league. He never had a chance against the likes of such professionals that are in our government. These are highly intelligent lawyers or law students clearly the best in the world who know how to manipulate the law better than any agency trying to stop them. Plus since the agencies watching over them work for our government and the people who work for the agencies are hired or appointed by our leaders it is clearly a case of the wolves watching the hen house. Throw in the fact the media is in on it as well since they are owned by the rich and powerful that fund both parties and own the candidates we get the privilege to chose from we are lucky to get the scraps from their table.

Gee, and here I thought he was supposed to be some super fighting alpha male.

Last edited:
They are delivering the vaccine fasyer then it cant can be distributed but apparently the media feels the administration are the ones that are newsworthy to criticize. Its no wonder people call their stories "fake news" and they have no credibility
The vaccines delivered were supposedly just half as the other half were to be reserved for the 2nd shot.

Its a severe lack of transparency when there is no reserve.

The vaccines delivered were supposedly just half as the other half were to be reserved for the 2nd shot.

Its a severe lack of transparency when there is no reserve.
When did they say that they only distribured half the vaccines. Maybe when they said that, if they did, it was true at that time.

2ndly I still not have found anything saying they dont have the.2nd shots held in reserve.

whether its true or not, who cares if the states are failing at getting the 1st round of shots out.

When did they say that they only distribured half the vaccines. Maybe when they said that, if they did, it was true at that time.

2ndly I still not have found anything saying they dont have the.2nd shots held in reserve.

whether its true or not, who cares if the states are failing at getting the 1st round of shots out.
Maybe they delivered all shots and were expecting to hold back future shots. Ultimately, a lot of stares were expecting an influx of shots after the announcement but were told that is not the case,

If this is the case and it may well be how will Biden insure that his promise of 100 million shots will be given in his first 100 days. Is this lie #1 before he even gets in office?

Maybe they delivered all shots and were expecting to hold back future shots. Ultimately, a lot of stares were expecting an influx of shots after the announcement but were told that is not the case,
And maybe when the states get through the inventory they have a second round will be delivered to them.

If its not a partisan motive, why is the press concerned with how many vaccines the administration is holding in reserve rather than why the states are failing to administer the ones they have already received. That seems like it should be the larger concern here.

And maybe when the states get through the inventory they have a second round will be delivered to them.

If its not a partisan motive, why is the press concerned with how many vaccines the administration is holding in reserve rather than why the states are failing to administer the ones they have already received. That seems like it should be the larger concern here.
There’s been plenty of criticism to go around. When you are administrating doses expecting it’s half those available only to find it’s all...thats slightly shocking.
Best case scenario that’s a major communication break down. At worst it’s an administration that made promises it couldn’t keep so slight of hand was used to juke the stats.

There’s been plenty of criticism to go around. When you are administrating doses expecting it’s half those available only to find it’s all...thats slightly shocking.
Best case scenario that’s a major communication break down. At worst it’s an administration that made promises it couldn’t keep so slight of hand was used to juke the stats.
slight of hand???
This is basic math. They bought a certain number of vaccines from the pharmaceutical company and delivered a certain number to the states. The difference is what they still have. Seems pretty straight forward.

slight of hand???
This is basic math. They bought a certain number of vaccines from the pharmaceutical company and delivered a certain number to the states. The difference is what they still have. Seems pretty straight forward.
Yes, the basic math is that I send you half the vaccines and keep the other half as a reserve for the follow up shot. When its found out that vaccinations sent to states represent 100% that causes a re-examination of what is occuring

Back
Top Bottom