• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump Administration lies about having reserve vaccines ready to send out

holbritter

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other

The states are pretty upset as they told their people there was more vaccine coming. Why am I not surprised. Trump is too busy planning his own farewell celebration, to worry about the citizens he's supposed to care about.

The states are pretty upset as they told their people there was more vaccine coming. Why am I not surprised. Trump is too busy planning his own farewell celebration, to worry about the citizens he's supposed to care about.
Was he given bad info?

I would be curious what the drug companies say.

If he knew and lied about a life or death issue (that includes life or death of the economy)
He should be impeached again.

But clearly we do not know if he was lying or given bad information

What DOESN'T Trump/The Trump Administration lie about???

Lie
Lie
Lie
Lie
Lie
Lie
Lie
Lie
Lie
Lie
Lie
Lie

The Biden administration is going to have to start from scratch. They have found there is literally no infrastructure currently in place to distribute vaccines.

What DOESN'T Trump/The Trump Administration lie about???

Lie
Lie
Lie
Lie
Lie
Lie
Lie
Lie
Lie
Lie
Lie
Lie
When he said he could kill someone on 5th Avenue and get away with it...

You guys are being too hard on Trump. Maybe he just ****ed up again!

The Biden administration is going to have to start from scratch. They have found there is literally no infrastructure currently in place to distribute vaccines.

Vaccines are already being injected at close to a million shots/day just a month in, and that's despite the bizarre inability of our biggest state, California, to come even close to keeping up with the likes of South Dakota and West Virginia. A million shots/day, incidentally, is one of the major prongs of Biden's plan to fix the "dismal failure" he's inheriting.

Vaccines are already being injected at close to a million shots/day just a month in, and that's despite the bizarre inability of our biggest state, California, to come even close to keeping up with the likes of South Dakota and West Virginia. A million shots/day, incidentally, is one of the major prongs of Biden's plan to fix the "dismal failure" he's inheriting.

Biden is short changing what they can do. As soon as they get organized they should be able to do 3 million per day.

Biden is short changing what they can do. As soon as they get organized they should be able to do 3 million per day.

We can hope, but you're missing the point. In one breath, Biden slammed the current efforts as "a dismal failure," and then in the very next breath only committed to getting out fewer doses per day than are already being provided.

So much for "unity."

I learned this tonight. Trump never fails to disappoint.

Are you disappointed by the fact that we had two vaccines ready by the end of 2020, like he promised and many on the left claimed was a pipe dream?

We can hope, but you're missing the point. In one breath, Biden slammed the current efforts as "a dismal failure," and then in the very next breath only committed to getting out fewer doses per day than are already being provided.

So much for "unity."

It's been a month and only in the last couple days has the numbers been close to a million.

I don't get the 100 million dose in a hundred days thing. I'm not impressed.

Lets get immunity first and then we can work on unity.

I don't get the 100 million dose in a hundred days thing. I'm not impressed.

It's impressive as a slogan. 100 shots in 100 days. Brilliantly simplistic. It uses one number twice, so dumb people can get their heads around it, just like "Build Back Better," for people who have only started learning words starting with the first 2 letters of the alphabet.

Are you disappointed by the fact that we had two vaccines ready by the end of 2020, like he promised and many on the left claimed was a pipe dream?

Vaccines are useless. Vaccinations are necessary.

Why is New York throwing away vaccine?

The winner gets to write history and the lies never stop.

The winner gets to write history and the lies never stop.

The lies never stop on both sides. Some are just better at it, with followers who are more easily deceived.

Typical useless sophistry. How do you vaccinate without vaccines, exactly?

You cannot vaccinate without vaccines, but you can have vaccines that sit useless like Trump's because you are an ignoramus and cannot convert them into vaccinations.

Getting two vaccines as soon as we did was impressive. The actual vaccination process has been horrific.

You cannot vaccinate without vaccines, but you can have vaccines that sit useless like Trump's because you are an ignoramus and cannot convert them into vaccinations.

I'm pretty sure Trump is not a nurse. I don't think he's even responsible for the licensing of nurses. If ND can somehow manage to use up close to 70% of the doses they have received, why is CA, with it's brilliant Democrat Governor, still squatting at around 30%?

Getting two vaccines as soon as we did was impressive. The actual vaccination process has been horrific.

So horrific that Biden has effectively promised to scale it back during his first 100 days in office, and is pretending like it will be an accomplishment. And his acolytes will lap it up. Got it.

They didn’t claim it was a pipe dream, they said everything would have to work out perfectly. That the vaccines in development would have to prove effective and every step of the process would have to pan out. It did.

Trump always makes big promises and even a broken clock is right twice a day. The guy also claimed the virus would magically vanish back in May or so.

He also claim hydrochlorquine (sp?) was some miracle cure.

He also claimed it was no worse than the flu.

The number of times the guy is wrong is incalculable.

Back
Top Bottom