• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump Administration Asks States to Be Ready for Vaccine by November

Will you be willing to be vaccinated in Nov or Dec with this vaccine?

• Total voters
Is that really relevant? Considering how damaging anti-psychotic drugs turn out to be, maybe a little more rigor and less corner cutting might be a good idea. This too does not fill me with confidence.

It's not supposed to fill you with confidence. It's supposed to get the job done.

This is the way that the country has operated for a long, long time now and it's strange to see that only now are people finding it weird. We've built entire industries off the hand of the lowest bidder for decades. So I have no issue with how this is working.

I know it's not going to be pretty, but we don't have much choice right now. The only issue I have is that despite it being an option that was always on the table. People are trying to politicize it in such an idiotic way.

Fair enough. But that's the way it looks to me, in several different facets of Trump's Presidency.

And it looks like the democrats are far more capable of doing just that. Especially with how they've been running their system for the last few years.

I've seen no indication, aside from the media and the democrat's mass politicization of anything that Trump does. That would even indicate such a behavior on Trump's part. So should we really believe them at this point, especially with how they like to lie and twist every narrative they can about the man, or his administration?

This is rather funny that Biden and the left keep on saying that we should trust the science and listen to the healthcare experts and yet if the science and the healthcare experts tell us the vaccine will be safe and effective, the left don't want to trust the science or the health care experts.

He is absolutely correct. If the healthcare experts and scientists confirm that any vaccine developed for public use by November is safe for millions of Americans to be injected with and they provide conclusive studies and data to back that up, then by all means go for it. You first.

Even going through two other articles about this story. I've yet to actually run across a negative here.

The negative is that according to the experts, a vaccine ready by Nov 1st is a long-shot. The reason the Administration wants this is a brazen political ploy, two days before the election. It has nothing to due with trying to save lives. It has everything to do with trying to politicize the vaccine.

The further downside is that people will not trust the vaccine because they'll feel it was rushed -- just like Gerald Ford rushed a vaccine and it was a disaster.

The negative is that the FDA’s clinical trial process has been compromised by election year politics. I refuse to be injected with anything they cut corners to cobble together for no reason other than Donald Trump wants to use it as a campaign strategy.
What if they made it mandatory to take the vaccine (before you can go in public) like the mask is. Would you refuse then?

Trump Administration Asks States to Be Ready for Vaccine by November

CDC sent letter to governors asking them to speed approval of distribution centers by Nov. 1, just before Election Day

Trump Administration Asks States to Be Ready for Vaccine by November - WSJ

WASHINGTON—The Trump administration is asking states to speed up approval for vaccine distribution sites by Nov. 1, the latest sign the federal government is eager to get a vaccine out before the end of the year.

and..........??

well at this time it looks like there may be several vaccines available at the end of the year, think I will go with something that has been tested safe and has a better than 50% effective rate, heck that is the same chances as no vaccine at all.

And this doesn’t fit the narrative that Trump isn’t doing anything.

What is trump doing other than trying to rush one to market before being fully tested in a bid to save his Presidency?

and..........??

Will you allow yourself to be vaccinated by this 'magic bullet' Trump may produce, coincidentally just days before the election results are finalized? Will you have enough confidence in this vaccine that you will be one of the first to happily step up and allow yourself to be vaccinated?

Take pictures if you do, because I won't believe it for a second.

Anybody who takes a vaccine released before November 3rd is a candidate for the Darwin Award. And if you believe any announcement of a vaccine before November 3rd, you're a dumbass, no more intelligent than any fool who still gives Trump's claims the benefit of the doubt in spite of 20,055 lies later. So if Trump announces a vaccine and your reaction is, "Golly, I'll bet he's being honest this time!" then I'm sorry, but you're not intelligent enough to pass your genes on.

Hopefully, should that happen, you have friends who can bring to you the things you need to live.

It would be no different than what millions of people have been doing for the last 6 months.

Will you allow yourself to be vaccinated by this 'magic bullet' Trump may produce, coincidentally just days before the election results are finalized? Will you have enough confidence in this vaccine that you will be one of the first to happily step up and allow yourself to be vaccinated?

Take pictures if you do, because I won't believe it for a second.

Did you hear that too? So did I. Trump is busy at work right now creating a vaccine and will put a gun to the heads of any doctors who say it won't work. It was allover the "news'. WaPo had it using reliable sources. The NY Times insisted they had someone inside that conformed it.

Did you hear that too? So did I. Trump is busy at work right now creating a vaccine and will put a gun to the heads of any doctors who say it won't work. It was allover the "news'. WaPo had it using reliable sources. The NY Times insisted they had someone inside that conformed it.

Yes it's real news, slightly exaggerated by a Trumper. But, more importantly you never answered my question. Will you be one of the first to get the 'magic bullet' injected into your body?

Yes it's real news, slightly exaggerated by a Trumper. But, more importantly you never answered my question. Will you be one of the first to get the 'magic bullet' injected into your body?

I would when someone tells me what a healthy person needs a vaccine for when 96% of the people who die have 2 or more serious health conditions before dying?

All this means is that when the 11/1 vaccine doesn't come out, trump will blame it on Democratic Party Governors. It's not like we haven't seen this before.

He is absolutely correct. If the healthcare experts and scientists confirm that any vaccine developed for public use by November is safe for millions of Americans to be injected with and they provide conclusive studies and data to back that up, then by all means go for it. You first.

So, you're saying that Biden and the left were lying when they said they would follow the science and listen to the health care experts.

I would when someone tells me what a healthy person needs a vaccine for when 96% of the people who die have 2 or more serious health conditions before dying?

That's a hedge and definitely a 'no' answer. Either you will or you won't. It's as simple as that.

That's a hedge and definitely a 'no' answer. Either you will or you won't. It's as simple as that.

I would NOT get one the same as I have NEVER gotten a flu shot. Only 50% effective and my mom nearly died from getting one. But, healthy people have almost zero chance of dying from COVID. The Goebbelsian news isn't telling you this.

So, you're saying that Biden and the left were lying when they said they would follow the science and listen to the health care experts.

No, they weren't lying and neither was Joe Biden lying. They, as other rational people would do, is follow the advice of legitimate virologists and scientists who know what they're talking about and not an MD Radiologist who does not

I would NOT get one the same as I have NEVER gotten a flu shot. Only 50% effective and my mom nearly died from getting one. But, healthy people have almost zero chance of dying from COVID. The Goebbelsian news isn't telling you this.

See? side-stepping truth again.

Back
Top Bottom