• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump Admin Admits Riot Violence Due to White Extremists

calamity

Privileged
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
I guess the truth was about to come out anyway.

A Trump security chief acknowledges role of white supremacist extremists in U.S. urban violence - Reuters

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - President Donald Trump’s acting homeland security chief on Wednesday acknowledged that white supremacist extremists played a role in this year’s urban violence in the United States, a revision of the administration’s public descriptions of the political motivations of violent protesters.

In what was billed as a “2020 State of the Homeland” speech, acting Homeland Security Secretary Chad Wolf initially attributed violence in Portland, Oregon in particular to “violent opportunists” and went on to describe how protesters had attacked federal officers with sledge-hammers, pipes, fireworks, homemade bombs and other weapons.

Wolf also attributed violence to both “white supremacist extremists” and “anarchist extremists,” mentioning white supremacists first, in a speech livestreamed on the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) website.

My guess is they cut it loose today knowing that Woodward's book would dominate the news cycle. But, hey. I am a cynic.

Whew, good thing I’ve been consistent about condemning rioters, looters and arsonists. Those who have shown reluctance to do so must feel really ****ing stupid.

boogs ? Do they carry/fight with skateboards ?

No, they play dress up in pseudo-military gear and walk around with rifles.

It's the right-wing equivalent of Paris Hilton toting that stupid dog around in her handbag.

No, they play dress up in pseudo-military gear and walk around with rifles.

It's the right-wing equivalent of Paris Hilton toting that stupid dog around in her handbag.
Great visual
Paris never looked so good.
obviously, no worries .... with purses and stupid dog
Paris Hilton equivalents aren't the type to cause riots, property damage, physical injury, and death..
right ? what's your allegation worth then ?

Great visual
Paris never looked so good.
obviously, no worries .... with purses and stupid dog
Paris Hilton equivalents aren't the type to cause riots, property damage, physical injury, and death..
right ? what's your allegation worth then ?

It's not my allegation. It came from the department of homeland security. See the article cited in the OP.

It's not my allegation. It came from the department of homeland security. See the article cited in the OP.

The article discusses antifa.
you know the white supreme communists.

"Playing a role, and, "responsible for" aren't the same thing. Are libs seriously this stupid? [/RHETORICAL]

Coming from this administration? Hell, Turmpskis just admitting white supremacist exist is an incredible development. That they "both sides" the issue, however, does not come as a surprise.

Your thread title is a lie.

It's not, but I understand that some must put up a defense for White Supremacists?

Coming from this administration? Hell, Turmpskis just admitting white supremacist exist is an incredible development. That they "both sides" the issue, however, does not come as a surprise.

Libs are delusional.

Back
Top Bottom