• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump Accuses China of Stealing Drone in "Unpresidented" Move

Oh please....everybody knew he would win, so the economy bounced?

Why hasn't Obama given us a quarterly GDP of 3%+ until now? Obama is the only president in history to never put up a 3%+ quarterly GDP.

Why hasn't Obama given us a quarterly GDP of 3%+ until now? Obama is the only president in history to never put up a 3%+ quarterly GDP.

I don't know. I also didn't vote to re-elect him

And of Obama's the only one, it should be easy for Trump. If He is so awesome, shouldn't we see at least 4 percent?

And of Obama's the only one, it should be easy for Trump. If He is so awesome, shouldn't we see at least 4 percent?

The standard, set by Obama, is anything over 3%. If President Trump scores just one quarterly GDP of 3%+, he out-performed Obama. Sucks to be a Liberal, huh?

The standard, set by Obama, is anything over 3%. If President Trump scores just one quarterly GDP of 3%+, he out-performed Obama. Sucks to be a Liberal, huh?

So you want to measure him against Obama? Is that your benchmark? Why not compare him to William Henry Garrison?

What do you think you're talking about?

Perhaps a better understanding of the relationship between Faust and Mephistopheles will help you through the fog.

Please post pictures of me kissing his ass

If I've told you once, I've told you a thousand times, knock it off with those perverse sexual fantasies. Next thing we know, you'll be bragging about shagging Maddow.

Perhaps a better understanding of the relationship between Faust and Mephistopheles will help you through the fog.

Perhaps you can tell the class what Faust has to do with the 'Mephisto Waltz'. Be accurate, there's some here who will know if you try the bafflegab approach.

Perhaps you can tell the class what Faust has to do with the 'Mephisto Waltz'. Be accurate, there's some here who will know if you try the bafflegab approach.

You'll note that I referred to the Mephisto Waltzes, not The Mephisto Waltz. The Waltzes were by Franz Listz. The Faust Legend, though reprised by Goethe, was an old German legend about an unhappy and unfulfilled scholar who sold his soul to the devil. Sound familiar now? Liberals will do anything to get a little quiff.

You know...its pretty ballsy for a bunch of die hard Obama supporters to talk **** about a mis-spelling of Trumps when their guy is on video praising a corpse man.

If I've told you once, I've told you a thousand times, knock it off with those perverse sexual fantasies. Next thing we know, you'll be bragging about shagging Maddow.

Oh you're trying so hard...and not quite getting there.

You know...its pretty ballsy for a bunch of die hard Obama supporters to talk **** about a mis-spelling of Trumps when their guy is on video praising a corpse man.

Jesus Christ, are you reading off the same script as apdst? This must be the official talking point.

Jesus Christ, are you reading off the same script as apdst? This must be the official talking point.
Oh Rocket...you dont need to call me Jesus.

I guess stating the obvious is too much for you. Rather than ****ting your britches over THAT maybe you could get the point and look at just how stupid you are making yourself look.

Oh Rocket...you dont need to call me Jesus.

I guess stating the obvious is too much for you. Rather than ****ting your britches over THAT maybe you could get the point and look at just how stupid you are making yourself look.

I support emergency legislation that the President speak English. China is already having a field say with this. You'd think Trump would speak English better than the Chinese, but... Is that the change you voted for?

I support emergency legislation that the President speak English. China is already having a field say with this. You'd think Trump would speak English better than the Chinese, but... Is that the change you voted for?
I dont know Rocket. Did you vote for a guy that celebrates corpse men? What ARE corpse men BTW, Rocket?

See...I'm betting money that China is more worried about what kind of trade actions Trump is going to make than whether or not he misspelled a word. BUT...if you are going to insist on making ridiculous comments about a misspelling then you are going to have to eat the pile of verbal **** your guy has piled up on a plate for you as well. Are you loving it? Is it tasty? Are you ready for seconds?

Seriously dood. You just make yourself look stupid with this kind of ****. I wish you had the grace to be embarrassed by your actions. It would probably save you at least a LITTLE humiliation. But...no...you will keep doubling down.

What a ****ing moron...right? I mean...since gaffes are the measure of a man...its a wonder Obama didnt drool, wear a helmet, and need someone to tie his shoes. And this is only the FIRST YEAR of his presiDUNCEY.

And can you imagine the leftists that would support such an obviously incompetent fool???

Just an observation for my fellow anti-Trump posters. It does not bode well to say that Trump puts too much emphasis (sometimes dangerous levels) on Twitter and then critique him for displaying less-than-stellar attention to relatively superficial details posted on a Twitter post. Yes, I get that it took over an hour to edit the post. It's still a dumb jab to make.

I appreciate your premise and I conform to it, but this is a poor application of it. In itself, language usage is trivial to crucial affairs and criticizing a public official on it may seem petty, though in reality, it matters, as it contributes to the tone of public office and people's perception of it.

Language proficiency isn't a requirement for public office - to suggest otherwise would be pedantic, but caring for the image it projects is, as it shows a kind of prudence and tact that are requirements of public office. Trump isn't a languager, fine; he could've still used a damn spellchecker or solicited the talents of the many people he has at his disposal.

Back
Top Bottom