• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump Accuses China of Stealing Drone in "Unpresidented" Move

I constantly ask myself how people could have voted for him, and of those people, how many of them actually feel good about their vote now???
I feel no differently.now than i did before. It may surprise you but i did not vote for him because i thought he was a good speller.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Jesus Christ, are you reading off the same script as apdst? This must be the official talking point.

It's a pretty good point to make since you obviously have no answer to it

Trump's warming up for his coming negotiations. That's when he's going to tell China that all that manufacturing work is coming back to the US.

Yeah; this is gonna be good.

China needs all the money they make selling stuff to America to pay for their military buildup

If we made the products we need in America again China's economy would slow and that would be a good thing for us

It's a pretty good point to make since you obviously have no answer to it

It's a very weak deflection. It's what I've come to expect from certain posters. Every thread becomes "But...But...Obama!"

What a ****ing moron...right? I mean...since gaffes are the measure of a man...its a wonder Obama didnt drool, wear a helmet, and need someone to tie his shoes. And this is only the FIRST YEAR of his presiDUNCEY.

And can you imagine the leftists that would support such an obviously incompetent fool???

So you elected Obama 2.0. You must be so proud.

I also think that a written communication is completely different. Especially since we're now using Twitter as official communication of the President.

So you elected Obama 2.0. You must be so proud.

I also think that a written communication is completely different. Especially since we're now using Twitter as official communication of the President.
I voted for John Huntsman. You and your ilk ate those **** sandwiches and voted for Hillary and Donald. WE ALL get to deal with the buffet table YOUR parties set.

YOU are the one running around with **** all over your face saying "Ha! Look at what THOSE guys are eating."

I voted for John Huntsman. You and your ilk ate those **** sandwiches and voted for Hillary and Donald. WE ALL get to deal with the buffet table YOUR parties set.

YOU are the one running around with **** all over your face saying "Ha! Look at what THOSE guys are eating."

John huntsman had ZERO chance of getting elected so you totally wasted your vote

John huntsman had ZERO chance of getting elected so you totally wasted your vote
No...I didnt. I cast my vote for two people I felt would be able to do the job and I did so based on MY terms and my values. I am a registered Libertarian and couldnt bring myself to vote for Johnson...he showed himself to be a total clown. I voted my conscience and I voted for someone I believe to be a good man. I dont believe in voting for the lesser of two evils.

No...I didnt. I cast my vote for two people I felt would be able to do the job and I did so based on MY terms and my values. I am a registered Libertarian and couldnt bring myself to vote for Johnson...he showed himself to be a total clown. I voted my conscience and I voted for someone I believe to be a good man. I dont believe in voting for the lesser of two evils.

You absolutely did waste your vote because the goal is to ELECT the best person available

Only hillary or trump had a chance to win and it was your duty to vote for whichever you thought was best

Even if it was a photo finish and Hillary by a nose

Anything else is unfocused feelgoodism

You absolutely did waste your vote because the goal is to ELECT the best person available

Only hillary or trump had a chance to win and it was your duty to vote for whichever you thought was best

Even if it was a photo finish and Hillary by a nose

Anything else is unfocused feelgoodism
Your path gave us President elect Trump and candidate Hillary. Because you insist that is the only path, we have a congress that cant pass a simple budget. Sorry...we only 'cant do better' because there are too many people in this country with your mindset.

He won because stupid sheep voted for him, but still a minority.

I almost forgot. Collectivists are all smart cosmopolitans who nibble on Brie and brioches and drive Volvos and Priuses. They can appreciate how wonderful Marxists like Mr. Obama and Mrs. Clinton are. In contrast, according to the tenets of the collectivists' secular quasi-religion, anyone who doesn't adhere to the collectivist party line is a mouthbreather who likes NASCAR and couldn't spell "cat" if you spotted him the "c" and the "t." Anyone can see how smart and worldly collectivists are just by reading what they say on sites like this one.

I voted for Johnson.

I can only judge by the content of your posts, which read exactly like a Trumpeteer. Every time somebody criticizes Him, you rush to deflect with "but...but...Obama (or Clinton)"

Your path gave us President elect Trump and candidate Hillary. Because you insist that is the only path, we have a congress that cant pass a simple budget. Sorry...we only 'cant do better' because there are too many people in this country with your mindset.

So huntsman is perfect?

Walks on water?

Leaps over tall buildings with a single bound?

Of course not

We can't do better because when the two major parties are governing the country - often rather badly - you are off chasing butterflies in a sunny meadow somewhere oblivious to what's going on in the real world

So huntsman is perfect?

Walks on water?

Of course not

We can't do better because when the two major parties are governing the country - often rather badly - you are off chasing butterflies in a sunny meadow somewhere oblivious to what's going on in the real world
Trump and HRC both are pieces of **** when it come to who they have presented as public persona. I wouldnt vote for either of them. I am not sure why you have your panties so twisted over this.

I voted for Johnson.

I can only judge by the content of your posts, which read exactly like a Trumpeteer. Every time somebody criticizes Him, you rush to deflect with "but...but...Obama (or Clinton)"

Like it, or not, referencing obama and clinton puts thing into perspective. Don't complain about people doing the exact same thing you do. To the Left, everything is President Bush's fault. When Obamacare finally collapses, who's getting the blame ya think?

Like it, or not, referencing obama and clinton puts thing into perspective. Don't complain about people doing the exact same thing you do. To the Left, everything is President Bush's fault. When Obamacare finally collapses, who's getting the blame ya think?

When that loser leaves office and all the lids start blowing off the jars, then and only then will the real fun begin. For eight years, he and his surrogates have been able to quash any challenge with the race card. Soon gone! When the closet doors swing open and our former FOTUS is revealed for what he really is, well, shall we say, "Let the good times roll."

A word to all you little libbies out there...it ain't gonna be pretty.

Actually you voted that you don't care who wins. You voted apathetic on the question of evil. The vast majority of us would have preferred to have voted for someone else. But one of two people was going to win. Being a responsible citizen means making a tough choice.

First mention of Bush in the thread. If liberals actually blamed Bush as much as cons bring it up...

When that loser leaves office and all the lids start blowing off the jars, then and only then will the real fun begin. For eight years, he and his surrogates have been able to quash any challenge with the race card. Soon gone! When the closet doors swing open and our former FOTUS is revealed for what he really is, well, shall we say, "Let the good times roll."

A word to all you little libbies out there...it ain't gonna be pretty.

Preadmitting that we're in for 4 years if blaming Obama?

I always knew it would happen, but you all said "Oh, no...we won't blame Obama."

Preadmitting that we're in for 4 years if blaming Obama?

I always knew it would happen, but you all said "Oh, no...we won't blame Obama."

"If you like your Doctor, you can keep your Doctor."

It's fun making fun of loooooosers. Hillary and Barry should keep us busy for years. Just wait 'til she's indicted. Even Jay Leno couldn't resist this stuff.

You'll note that I referred to the Mephisto Waltzes, not The Mephisto Waltz. The Waltzes were by Franz Listz. The Faust Legend, though reprised by Goethe, was an old German legend about an unhappy and unfulfilled scholar who sold his soul to the devil. Sound familiar now? Liberals will do anything to get a little quiff.

Yes, there is a character called Mephistophilis in Marlowe's 'Faust'. He's a demon who tries to dissuade Faust from making the deal with Lucifer. If that's related to anything by Liszt, it's news to me.
Actually, this seems to have wandered from the topic of the thread.

First mention of Bush in the thread. If liberals actually blamed Bush as much as cons bring it up...

We might have a corollary to 'Godwin's Law'. Any discussion of American politics will, sooner or later, arrive at a reference to Bush.

Actually you voted that you don't care who wins. You voted apathetic on the question of evil. The vast majority of us would have preferred to have voted for someone else. But one of two people was going to win. Being a responsible citizen means making a tough choice.
No...I let the mindless muppets that support the two major parties enjoy their **** sandwiches together.

So huntsman is perfect?

Walks on water?

Of course not

Theres nothing wrong with casting a 3rd party vote. It is a political statement.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Yes, there is a character called Mephistophilis in Marlowe's 'Faust'. He's a demon who tries to dissuade Faust from making the deal with Lucifer. If that's related to anything by Liszt, it's news to me.
Actually, this seems to have wandered from the topic of the thread.

So sayeth the Baron of Bafflegab. Oh, by the way, it's spelled Mephistopheles, not Mephistophilis. You must be thinking of Syphilis.

That you missed the connection is no surprise. That you missed it, though, doesn't refute its obvious presence.

Back
Top Bottom