• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump Accuses China of Stealing Drone in "Unpresidented" Move

Not in this thread it isn't. You know that.

Of course it is. You're just saying it, because bringing it up makes the left look stupid. Double standard much?

Trump is still an acknowledged moron.

Easy to see for those who are smarter than him.

The people who say he's stupid are the same folks that said he couldn't win. :lamo

The people who say he's stupid are the same folks that said he couldn't win. :lamo

He won because stupid sheep voted for him, but still a minority.

Of course it is. You're just saying it, because bringing it up makes the left look stupid. Double standard much?

Obama mispronouncing a word makes the left look stupid? And has something to do with Trump using a wrong word on Twittwr?
How do you come up with this stuff? Do you actually think about it or does it just come into your head and out of your mouth without a pause for reflection?

Obama mispronouncing a word makes the left look stupid? And has something to do with Trump using a wrong word on Twittwr?
How do you come up with this stuff? Do you actually think about it or does it just come into your head and out of your mouth without a pause for reflection?

Picking on President Trump's spelling, while giving obama a free pass for not being able to properly pronounce, "corpsman", makes the Left look stupid.

It could be the auto correct feature on trumps phone

Mistype one letter and the software may put anything it wants in that space

It could be autocorrect. Which is what proofreading is for.

He won because stupid sheep voted for him, but still a minority.

But, you all said there was no way he could win. What happened? :lamo

Obama can't even talk w/o a teleprompter. :lamo

Trump certainly seems a lot smarter when he uses one.

I'll bet with you. He uses a teleprompter for the State of the Union. Loser takes a one week break from posting.

There is a certain morbid fascination associated with watching loooooosers act out. They actually think their opinions matter. The Generation of Gold Stars and Smiley Faces, oh boy, what a bunch of useless turds.

Picking on President Trump's spelling, while giving obama a free pass for not being able to properly pronounce, "corpsman", makes the Left look stupid.

I'm going to quote to youa reply I made to someone else on this subject...

"You know the difference? One guy doesn't read enough to know how simple words are spelled, the other guy never heard a word spoken before. It happens to me all the time- I know words I've read but mispronounce them because I've never heard them spoken. Names are the worst. I'll never forget saying Goethe phonetically and being corrected, with grins, to say 'Ger-teh'"

See how it works?

"You know the difference? One guy doesn't read enough to know how simple words are spelled, the other guy never heard a word spoken before. It happens to me all the time- I know words I've read but mispronounce them because I've never heard them spoken. Names are the worst. I'll never forget saying Goethe phonetically and being corrected, with grins, to say 'Ger-teh'"

See how it works?

Whattsamatta? GO-EEE-THEE wasn't good enough for that gang of elitists you rub elbows with?:cool:

While i agree this could be an accidental misspell on his part, has anyone considered Twitter's notorious autocorrect as being the cause of this? God knows there are boatloads of complaints about Twitter's autocorrect.

Could be. Ever hear of proofreading before posting?

See how it works?

From what I have read, Trump does not read, is not well read, and has learning issues due to his very short attention span.

Having had watched and listened closely to him, I absolutely agree with those observations.

Whattsamatta? GO-EEE-THEE wasn't good enough for that gang of elitists you rub elbows with?

It wasn't a 'gang of elitists', it was my ex-mother-in-law. She was German and we were talking about Faustus in Marlowe and Goethe.

Whattsamatta? GO-EEE-THEE wasn't good enough for that gang of elitists you rub elbows with?:cool:

One only has to have a low IQ to be smarter than the Moron-elect.

Elitism is not required to best an idiot.

It wasn't a 'gang of elitists', it was my ex-mother-in-law. She was German and we were talking about Faustus in Marlowe and Goethe.

Funny, isn't it, how liberals readily identify with "The Mephisto Waltzes?"

Just an observation for my fellow anti-Trump posters. It does not bode well to say that Trump puts too much emphasis (sometimes dangerous levels) on Twitter and then critique him for displaying less-than-stellar attention to relatively superficial details posted on a Twitter post. Yes, I get that it took over an hour to edit the post. It's still a dumb jab to make.

Hey you anti Obama posters hammered him for eight years. Now it's the anti Trump posters turn. That's politics.

I now intend to call him Precedent Trump for the next 4 years

The unfortunate thing is that unless he is ultimately rebuffed, he will be very much precedent setting. No longer to you need to have class and decorum or knowledge and experience to run for Precedent. It seems our country would elect any yahoo as long as they are a slick snake oil salesman.

The unfortunate thing is that unless he is ultimately rebuffed, he will be very much precedent setting. No longer to you need to have class and decorum or knowledge and experience to run for Precedent. It seems our country would elect any yahoo as long as they are a slick snake oil salesman.

Obama being the best example of all.

Back
Top Bottom