• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump Accuses China of Stealing Drone in "Unpresidented" Move

Trump accuses China of stealing U.S. drone in “unpresidented” move.

Whether or not the Chinese did this, should we have legislation requiring that the President be able to speak English? Or is this the new "hyuuuge" way to spell?

Oh God, it's starting to look like the Chinese could easily troll Trump. They are already talking about in their media like he is amateur and an idiot. If they do anything or engage in the slightest provocation, Trump is going to throw Twitter fits and possibly do something worse.

He needs a better Twitter team, preferably one that keeps him off Twitter.

It's funny that he can't handle the US media taking him to task, but what is going to do when foreign media outlets mock him and call him an idiot of stuff like this? The Chinese media is already doing it. He has no sense of control, and he stands to be humiliated personally on the international stage.

Just an observation for my fellow anti-Trump posters. It does not bode well to say that Trump puts too much emphasis (sometimes dangerous levels) on Twitter and then critique him for displaying less-than-stellar attention to relatively superficial details posted on a Twitter post. Yes, I get that it took over an hour to edit the post. It's still a dumb jab to make.

In a way, I think it's good he is on Twitter. It's transparent, and we can see how much of a jackass and idiot he really is

If typos were that unheard of, "spell-check", and, "auto-spell", wouldn't exist, nor would whiteout. Hell, every grammar nazi on the internet use spell-check and auto-spell.

Ultimately, the point is, Obamabots probably shouldn't pick on President Trump's typos, when their boy doesn't know how to pronounce the word, "corps".

Well, Trump is a lot like Obama. It's good to see that your undying devotion to Obama continues.

The guy's a freakin' loose cannon, a hazard to everyone on deck. How bad will it get after he's sworn in as 'Precedent', that's the question of the day.

I constantly ask myself how people could have voted for him, and of those people, how many of them actually feel good about their vote now???

And all that has exactly zero relevance to my post you quoted or, for that matter, to the OP. :roll:

Just pointing out what a drone is. Many different types and applications. Not all friendly. Certainly pertinent because the question is, "why would China want the drone?".

In the grand scheme of things, is it more important that a Twitter post from the President-elect rocked a corporation's stock or that the President-elect misspelled "unprecedented"?

That is why self-anointed grammar Nazi's might be useful idiots rather than the vanguard they see themselves.

Spare me - a sick cat can manipulate the market.

Proper spelling and grammar are indicative of overall intelligence.

Trump's book ghost writer from a couple of decades ago opined that Trump had a working vocabulary of about 200 words.

I now believe him to have way been too generous in his assessment of the moron Trump.

ETA - Trump makes W look like a Genius.

Well, Trump is a lot like Obama. It's good to see that your undying devotion to Obama continues.

Neh, President Trumpbis actually going to throw up a quarterly GDP over 3%. :lamo

If typos were that unheard of, "spell-check", and, "auto-spell", wouldn't exist, nor would whiteout. Hell, every grammar nazi on the internet use spell-check and auto-spell.

Ultimately, the point is, Obamabots probably shouldn't pick on President Trump's typos, when their boy doesn't know how to pronounce the word, "corps".

It's not a typo. A typo is hitting the wrong key. This's not knowing the word. And Obama's mispronunciation is pretty much irrelevant to this- Trumpanzees just bring it up to deflect attention away from their Messiah's ignorance.

It's not a typo. A typo is hitting the wrong key. This's not knowing the word. And Obama's mispronunciation is pretty much irrelevant to this- Trumpanzees just bring it up to deflect attention away from their Messiah's ignorance.

Working vocab < 200 words = Trump = Moron

While i agree this could be an accidental misspell on his part, has anyone considered Twitter's notorious autocorrect as being the cause of this? God knows there are boatloads of complaints about Twitter's autocorrect.

Are you on Twitter? Try it, see what the autocorrect does.
I'm not, so I can't.
I don't think this is an accidental misspelling. I think he honestly thought the word was 'unpresidented'- in other words, he spelled it just the way he thought it should be

"Vanguard"? What?
Spelling isn't grammar. This, confusing 'president' for 'precedent', is a matter of simple high-school-level literacy. It's the sort of mistake that's made by someone who seldom sees language in print.

It could be the auto correct feature on trumps phone

Mistype one letter and the software may put anything it wants in that space

Trump accuses China of stealing U.S. drone in “unpresidented� move.

Whether or not the Chinese did this, should we have legislation requiring that the President be able to speak English? Or is this the new "hyuuuge" way to spell?

What President-Elect Trump REALLY needs is for more of the lonely, jealous, depressed, tattoo emblazened basement-dwellers here at DP to try just a little bit harder to be relevant by saying snarky things about him. It just doesn't get any funnier than this. I'm sure he could maybe even give two little rat turds about what you losers think.

It could be the auto correct feature on trumps phone

Mistype one letter and the software may put anything it wants in that space
No, it is the moron Trump on his own phone.

Trump is ****ing stupid.

Are you on Twitter? Try it, see what the autocorrect does.
I'm not, so I can't.
I don't think this is an accidental misspelling. I think he honestly thought the word was 'unpresidented'- in other words, he spelled it just the way he thought it should be

Is that important to you?

Even if you are right it's such a minor complaint it's not even worth mentioning

What President-Elect Trump REALLY needs is for more of the lonely, jealous, depressed, tattoo emblazened basement-dwellers here at DP to try just a little bit harder to be relevant by saying snarky things about him. It just doesn't get any funnier than this. I'm sure he could maybe even give two little rat turds about what you losers think.

Probably so, but he is still a ****ing moron.

Working vocab < 200 words = Trump = Moron

I wouldn't be surprised. His public speaking is more about gestures and poses and one liners to engage his followers, keeping always to the trash-TV truism, 'leave no viewer behind'. He's going to have to sit down and converse with intelligent, articulate people, people who won't be impressed by histrionics or populist platitudes.

Obama's stupidity is very relevant.

Is that important to you?

Even if you are right it's such a minor complaint it's not even worth mentioning

How important does it have to be? To get commented on here, I mean. Not like we have to arrive at a decision or anything. This is just banter, intended mostly to keep me from going back outside and doing something constructive.

I wouldn't be surprised. His public speaking is more about gestures and poses and one liners to engage his followers, keeping always to the trash-TV truism, 'leave no viewer behind'. He's going to have to sit down and converse with intelligent, articulate people, people who won't be impressed by histrionics or populist platitudes.

He also repeats the same thing 2, 3, 4 or more times, which requires a lower vocab.

His moron hypnotism didn't work for many folks.

Obama can't even talk w/o a teleprompter. :lamo

Trump is still an acknowledged moron.

Easy to see for those who are smarter than him.

Back
Top Bottom