• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump - Abortion

Trump should state outright that

• he'd reverse Roe V Wade

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • he'd leave RvW alone

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • he's pandering to largest voting base

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • he's lying

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • other - please explain

Votes: 4 18.2%

• Total voters
I wish this was multiple choice as I could only select "He's lying", but in addition to lying, he's pandering for votes.

Oh who the ****s cares what he actually thinks about abortion. I honestly doubt he's gone a day in his life thinking about it one way or the other. Well, correction: he probably only really thought about it for the first time this last week when he put his foot in his mouth with the "women should be punished" statement.

I agree; Trump probably only really thought about this for the first time this past week. Why should anybody care what he thinks about this issue or any other? Because--shuddering as I type--he is a leading contender right now for the Presidency. He doesn't strike me as a "deep thinker" anyway, and this makes me wonder just how shallow his understanding is of those other issues.

I wish this was multiple choice as I could only select "He's lying", but in addition to lying, he's pandering for votes.

I just thought that this morning!

Donald Trump says federal laws should not be changed to outlaw abortion - CNNPolitics.com

Wishy-washy?

Which position on Abortion helps Trump most?

Should he be for, or against it to get the most votes?

Trump's announcement on abortion is just one more piece of evidence that he's a run of the mill politician who claims that he's not.

I suspect that Trump lovers won't care. They need a authoritarian daddy to run their lives so they're willing to surrender to whatever daddy tells them.

I agree; Trump probably only really thought about this for the first time this past week. Why should anybody care what he thinks about this issue or any other? Because--shuddering as I type--he is a leading contender right now for the Presidency. He doesn't strike me as a "deep thinker" anyway, and this makes me wonder just how shallow his understanding is of those other issues.

As an artist one is always forced to think about and move toward "the next big thing." It's a career arc that really only ends with a lifetime accomplishment award at best or death at worst. Trump has run some businesses (many of them into the ground), he's done reality tv, and now his "next big thing" is the presidency, all so he can put it up on his mantle next to whatever other bull**** awards make him happy at night. Unfortunately, he's only just discovering that he needs to understand policies and major issues beyond bumper sticker platitudes like "Make America Great" and "More Jobs." Somebody needs to sit him down Austin-Powers-style and play him a video of the last fifty years of world history so he can get some semblance of an idea of what he's getting into.

Back
Top Bottom