• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump: a security threat

Do you think Trump's debt makes him a national security threat?

• Yes, with that much debt, Trump would do anything to get above water

Votes: 16 88.9%
  • No, Trump is immune to such things

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters

swing_voter

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent

If Trump were to apply to the FBI, they would refuse to hire him. Why? Trump's enormous debt would make it easy for a foreign agent to turn Trmp against America.

Trump's personality makes him a national security AND a domestic terrorist threat.

But yeah, his debt is a national security threat especially if he uses it to make policy decisions like he has with Russia.

If Trump were to apply to the FBI, they would refuse to hire him. Why? Trump's enormous debt would make it easy for a foreign agent to turn Trmp against America.

Lt. Bonespur is too cowardly to threaten anyone or anything.

There are many corporations and billionaires that incur large amounts of debt. Lenders wouldn't give him the credit unless he didn't have the collateral to secure the loans. Though, I believe Trump is a stingy, elitist user that only respects monetary success.

False dichotomy. Yes or no would have been fine, but with the way you further framed the answers it seems clear you aren't interested in actually knowing what people's opinion is.

Putin's Trojan horse is headed for the glue factory.

Most telling of Putin being a numbnuts is that he couldn't foresee this from the "deep state" and the media.

The ghost of Reagan got him.

False dichotomy. Yes or no would have been fine, but with the way you further framed the answers it seems clear you aren't interested in actually knowing what people's opinion is.

So far it's unanimous, 100% to 0%.

It's you who are unclear.

Actually you're quite clear in your failed effort to discredit the poll results.

Last edited:
So far it's unanimous, 100% to 0%.

It's you who are unclear.
That's just evidence of what I said. I would have voted no, but didn't because of how it was framed after the no. Any objective observer looking at this poll might have a bit more of a nuanced opinion than "Trump is immune to such things" or "with that much debt, Trump would do anything to get above water."

That's just evidence of what I said. I would have voted no, but didn't because of how it was framed after the no. Any objective observer looking at this poll might have a bit more of a nuanced opinion than "Trump is immune to such things" or "with that much debt, Trump would do anything to get above water."

Ashes, ashes, all fall down.

Cowards with power and seemingly no consequence for their actions are as dangerous as they come.

You're talking about Biden's asthma draft dodge, right?

Regardless of the specific labeling, the choices are clear: 'Yes', or 'No'?

That's not a false dichotomy at all, and I suspect you already know the response to be seen.

Regardless of the specific labeling, the choices are clear: 'Yes', or 'No'? That's not a false dichotomy at all, and I suspect you already know the response to be seen.
Unfettered by such limited options, I would say yes, it's possible, but probably not something that would actually happen.

Unfettered by such limited options, I would say yes, it's possible, but probably not something that would actually happen.
Fair enough. Though I'm not quite so sanguine.

And yeah, this is why I always include an 'other' option in my polls.

I don't know who that is.
Joe Biden. He has a deference from the draft claiming asthma as the reason. "Bone spurs" is claimed millions of times - not a word of Biden ducking the draft claiming asthma.

Ever seen Joe Biden with an inhaler? Of course not. Biden was the draft dodger, not President Trump.

Would you issue Trump a clearance for your old job?

I'd bet Putin misses all the information he was getting.

Actually now Putin's got Trump as Potus / CnC which is eons better.

Getting up in the world Putin was. Until now.

Back
Top Bottom