• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump: 57% Disapproval

Lmao.....if they were smart we couldn't laugh at them. Lmao

Russians and the Shutdown drag the man's numbers down to historic levels.

Poll: Shutdown, Russia drive Trump to all-time high disapproval

All that winning...

Quick, blame someone else, Donny.

I'll admit that the steady downward slide is unique, but 41% approval from likely or registered voters is still well within his normal range. When he hits 37% I'll admit that something truly new is happening.

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/trump-approval-ratings/voters/

Trump has really master negotiated himself into a corner. The vast majority of Americans don’t want a wall and blame Trump for the shutdown, and Democrats have no motivation to bail him out of the doomed scenario that he created and took responsibility for on national television.

Caving would be like apologizing. Trump doesn’t do that. Expect his numbers to keep falling.

His only real option is to make the hilarious choice of declaring a national emergency.

I look forward to that.

Back
Top Bottom