• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump +5

MickeyW

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Thursday, May 19, 2016

Donald Trump has now grown his lead over Hillary Clinton in Rasmussen Reports’ first weekly White House Watch survey.

Trump earns 42% support to Clinton’s 37% when Likely U.S. Voters are asked whom they would vote for if the presidential election were held today. But Rasmussen Reports’ latest national telephone survey finds that 13% prefer some other candidate, while seven percent (7%) are undecided. (To see survey question wording, click here.)
White House Watch - Rasmussen Reportsâ„¢

Thursday, May 19, 2016

Donald Trump has now grown his lead over Hillary Clinton in Rasmussen Reports’ first weekly White House Watch survey.

Trump earns 42% support to Clinton’s 37% when Likely U.S. Voters are asked whom they would vote for if the presidential election were held today. But Rasmussen Reports’ latest national telephone survey finds that 13% prefer some other candidate, while seven percent (7%) are undecided. (To see survey question wording, click here.)

You seem primed for a friendly wager. Let me know if you are interested; otherwise, I will know you don't believe the things you write.

And when Hilary most likely is confirmed as the candidate, then she will get a bump in the polls as well and then what?

Plus there is half a year to the election and "national polls" mean jack **** ... it comes down to each state and that pathetic system called the electoral college.

Thursday, May 19, 2016

Are you going to make a post every single time that a poll comes out in favor of Trump?

Thursday, May 19, 2016

Donald Trump has now grown his lead over Hillary Clinton in
Rasmussen Reports’
first weekly White House Watch survey.

Rasmussen Reports is a propaganda sheet for the GOP.

Here's what some real polls have to say:http://www.realpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/2016_presidential_race.html

Check out what some real polls have to say.

Rasmussen won't help Trump in November.

Thursday, May 19, 2016

Were it my campaign I would not be celebrating. A five point lead with more than 20% undecided AND Bernie still in the field is actually trailing.

But Trmpettes will believe what they are told

Thursday, May 19, 2016

Rasmussen reports. That about says it all. Remember, just before the 2012 election, Rasmussen also had Romney up by 1 to 2 percent.

Trump is the most white male candidate we have ever had. He will get drubbed in votes of women and people of color, which is usually not reflected in these polls.

Trump is the most white male candidate we have ever had. He will get drubbed in votes of women and people of color, which is usually not reflected in these polls.

so.... ALL Women Vote for Democrats? Always?

so... ALL "People of Color" Vote for Democrats? Always?

I'll have to tell my Hispanic Wife and two Grown Daughters, the long time Registered Republican Hispanic Conservatives that... I think they missed that Memo.

Now Me, I'm the families Decade + Registered Democrat, and I'll be voting for Trump!

Hmmmm..... Things might not be just what you're expecting! :)

Have a Nice Day.

-

Thursday, May 19, 2016

While this is Rasmussen, there's no denying that Trump has enjoyed a post-Primary bounce with wrapping up the GOP Nomination.

Now we wait to see if Hillary will enjoy the same.

Then we wait to see if a Third Party name becomes significant.

so.... ALL Women Vote for Democrats? Always?

so... ALL "People of Color" Vote for Democrats? Always?

I'll have to tell my Hispanic Wife and two Grown Daughters, the long time Registered Republican Hispanic Conservatives that... I think they missed that Memo.

Now Me, I'm the families Decade + Registered Democrat, and I'll be voting for Trump!

Hmmmm..... Things might not be just what you're expecting! :)

Have a Nice Day.

-

Come back and tell us all about it again after Clinton hands Trump his backside in November.

We'll be glad to hear all of your woulda,coulda,shouldas.

:lol:

Are you going to make a post every single time that a poll comes out in favor of Trump?

Why shouldn't he celebrate anything and everything that makes Hillary spend another sleepless night?

Rasmussen reports. That about says it all. Remember, just before the 2012 election, Rasmussen also had Romney up by 1 to 2 percent.

As earlier stated it is a statistical lead only. 5 percent in this volatile time, knowing that the 'failure rate' [where people deliberately lie] is growing is not a 'lead".

At this stage, this sounds more like a push poll which are very common in pre-nomination races

Are Orange People even worse than White People?

If "orange people" are the same thing as gingers, then yeah, gingers are about the worst people out there.

Come back and tell us all about it again after Clinton hands Trump his backside in November.

We'll be glad to hear all of your woulda,coulda,shouldas.

:lol:

It's kind of endearing, in a sad and pitiful way, that there are still people out there who don't realize that Clinton is as much of an also-ran as everyone else Trump has faced, and demolished, despite all the nay-saying and all the polls which would lead you to believe he can't possibly win.

Get ready for America to become great again.

If the numbers are not conclusive, the trend is.

Hillary should pray for an indictment asap, to get a pardon from her ex-boss before he retires.

Or contemplate her worst-case nightmare: the DoJ will not indict, she loses in November, and Trump will move on to complete the process. Not good.

BTW, I would personally pay a grand for the fun of putting a pair of shiny, federally approved cuffs on her wrists. I even learned Miranda for that occasion.

Orange people are just as good or bad as any other color. Why do you think white people are bad?

I've been told, by Obama and the Democratic Party, over and over and over and over and over again, that White People are bad!

Anti-White.jpg

Ignatiev.jpg

Haven't you been paying attention?

-

Back
Top Bottom