• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump 47

Can trump win in 2024?

• Yes

Votes: 30 26.8%
  • No

Votes: 82 73.2%

• Total voters
The worst possible outcome for The Donald will be irrelevancy and no more public spotlight.

Re: your comment? Possibly but it would require big $$$$$$$$. From where? From whom?

Happily, he should be fighting bankruptcy and jail time.

LMAO! Just had a thought! He can start a The Donald 2024 Go Fund me page on inauguration day! It would be great! He'd still be getting his followers to bend over...and they'd never get that $$ back when it all ends up going to his legal fees. 😆 😆

He's been doing that for a month already. The fine print of his legal fight fundraisers is that only over something like a $10,000 donation does any money go to the legal fight, anything under basically just goes straight in his pocket.

I am NOT incorrect. As I said shutting down travel from China did nothing without shutting down other countries. Encouraging mask wearing would have shown leadership even if he is unable to make it a mandate. Instead he touted it as a weakness to Americas detriment. You see the nurse in South Dakota and her story of those that still believe its a hoax as they take their last breath. A myth perpetuated by the malignant narcissist. As to the economy all the scumbag was concerned with was making himself look bad. He could give a **** about anyone but himself. After he got the best treatment available in the world he chirps we should not be afraid of the virus. You must have missed all that I guess.
The funny thing is that if he had given a damn about his country he would have enacted all sorts of precautions, provided PPE for all of us, authorized aid during a shutdown of the country, set forth a public health initiative, taken the lead instead of doing what he has done since Jan. 20, 2016, running for re-election, and acted liked he cared about his dead and infected citizens, he would have been re-elected.

And I believe he will easily be considered one of the best!
Trump reminds me in a way of Abraham Lincoln in that he is hated by Democrats and still managed to accomplish great things for America.

Trump reminds me in a way of Abraham Lincoln in that he is hated by Democrats and still managed to accomplish great things for America.
There is nothing great about dividing America like Trump has wilfully, and intentionally, done. FAIL

The funny thing is that if he had given a damn about his country he would have enacted all sorts of precautions, provided PPE for all of us, authorized aid during a shutdown of the country, set forth a public health initiative, taken the lead instead of doing what he has done since Jan. 20, 2016, running for re-election, and acted liked he cared about his dead and infected citizens, he would have been re-elected.
Trump made it clear he grieves for the dead and pulled out all stops to save us. Had you watched his conferences you would know this.

GOP changes their mind a lot in 4 years. Remember election year SC appointments?

Yeah, but you have to remember this is the same party that elected Bush Jr. Twice. They were all excited about Sarah Palin in the Whitehouse, fer cryin' out loud.

Trump was just a symptom. The disease persists. Trump may not become president again. But guess who they are talking about running in 2024? Tucker Carlson! Yaaaaaay!:rolleyes:

Yeah, but you have to remember this is the same party that elected Bush Jr. Twice. They were all excited about Sarah Palin in the Whitehouse, fer cryin' out loud.

Trump was just a symptom. The disease persists. Trump may not become president again. But guess who they are talking about running in 2024? Tucker Carlson! Yaaaaaay!:rolleyes:
people who think two dolts such as Biden and Harris are qualified to lead the country don't have much credibility complaining about ANYONE the GOP might run

You won't get the proof.
I understand his mourning for the dead. I know that during any 12 month period, hundreds of thousands of citizens die But that is not how Democrat's swing, to care about them. They only care about one disease as Biden instructs them to.

He couldn't even be bothered to go to the Covid meetings. A giant douchebag!

I suspect it will be the same place we will find Obama’s secret birth certificate and that pedophilia ring Hillary was running. 😜 🤪🤣
Hillary never could score with young girls-pimps refused to serve minors to lickers

Hillary never could score with young girls-pimps refused to serve minors to lickers

Donald just walked in to their locker room unasked. That’s how you git’er done!

Back
Top Bottom