• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump 47

Can trump win in 2024?

• Yes

Votes: 30 26.8%
  • No

Votes: 82 73.2%

• Total voters
If you say so. I don't think polarizing the country and trying to subvert our electoral process would be considered a good job not to mention the lack of leadership on Covid.
I think what the Left refer to as "leadership" really means a national months long, if not year long lockdown.

Remember when the GOP stood for family values? Now that they have chosen Trump as their messiah they are the party of lies, racism, sexism and nationalism.
Nothing wrong with putting America first. And it's the lamestream press that had nothing positive to say about President Trump, just like every other Republican POTUS. Nothing new there.

Nothing wrong with putting America first. And it's the lamestream press that had nothing positive to say about President Trump, just like every other Republican POTUS. Nothing new there.

Anyone who says negative things about a majority of the countries media because they tell the truth about Trump has some serious bias themselves.

Anyone who says negative things about a majority of the countries media because they tell the truth about Trump has some serious bias themselves.
Sorry, no. I've been around the block more times than you to KNOW the Lamestream Media has never said anything, and I mean ANYTHING positive about any Republican POTUS or Candidate since Adlai Stevenson.

Sorry, no. I've been around the block more times than you to KNOW the Lamestream Media has never said anything, and I mean ANYTHING positive about any Republican POTUS or Candidate since Adlai Stevenson.

:ROFLMAO:

You are going around the wrong block.

Possible, but very, very unlikely.

First, he has a number of criminal and civil actions that he must defend once he leaves office. He managed to stall the discovery aspects of many of these because he was president. Virtually all of them address his character flaws. His name, which is already pretty muddy, is going to be buried in mud for much of the next four years.
Second, he is not in particularly good health.
Third, he was fundamentally an embarrasment to the Republican party, and did not uphold their core values. He had them in bondage for 4 years (though they let themselves be there) They are going to be happy to be rid of him.
Fourth, he left kicking and screaming this time around (he certainly did not put America first), why would anyone invite him back?
Of the points you mentioned only his declining health would present a problem. His base will welcome him back no matter what. The only issue will be the size of that base after 4 years.

I didn't comply with your intent. I might be possible but I don't want it. I think age will come into play here but I suppose if Biden's presidency goes terrible, instead of being mediocre like I expect, then it could happen I suppose.
I'm in the mood for a nice boring presidency. With any luck, Biden will preside over a 4 year snooze fest. 😁

I voted 'Yes'.

It is hard to deny the possibility that he gets elected again. But the mere possibility does not say anything about the chances of Trump getting elected again. And this is something I find very hard to answer.

A lot can happen. For starters he may just drop dead between now and than. He may be behind bars in 2024. And I do not know if there is a law in the US that prohibits someone with a record to from becoming a president, but if he has served just 1 year in prison, he may simply not be allowed to become president again.

Also, the political climate may have completely changed by than. We may also be in a war for all I know.

On a personal note, I hope he wont get elected ever again.

Joey

I voted yes.

Given how fractured and broken the Republican Party has become *and* given how many people still look at Democrats and say 'no thank you' anything is possible including Trump running again and winning.

I would dislike it of course, historians will have an even bigger field day over the whole thing, but it is now possible given the current state of politics in this nation.

Considering he would be about the same age that Biden is now, in 2024, it would be quite difficult to not be hypocritical in running him. Part of the argument Republicans were making against Biden was he was too old. So you think it would be a good idea to run a Republican candidate in 2024 that is the same age as the person this year that the Republican Party said was "too old"?
Consistency has never been a feature of the Republican party. They will suddenly revere the wisdom of old age. The older, the better.

Every other Republican POTUS has seen their stock rise appreciably!

I voted yes, because, well, anything is possible.
I would go so far as to say, he may run third party if by 2024 there are others out there in the Republican party that get momentum.
Then again, 4 years is a ****ing eternity in politics.

I don't think he will run in 2024. He will act like he will, but I don't think he actually will run. He has been in significant physical and mental decline and that is only going to get worse as he gets older. I actually think that Tucker Carlson will be the GOP frontrunner in 2024.

From one conman to another.
Seems about right, if you ask me.

I think the 2024 candidates will be something like Tucker Carlson and AOC. People are getting tired of the old establishment politicians that tout change but don't really deliver.

Man I hope this is way off the mark, I'd have no one to vote for.

Man I hope this is way off the mark, I'd have no one to vote for.

Younger voters are appearing, who have different ideas than the old guard. AOC and Carlson may be a stretch, but I think some new blood will emerge besides Trump and Harris.

Please answer my questions before asking more of your own.
Because he is fading rapidly and his mental faculties are waning

Think of the rebranding possibilities!

45 logos would be so old-fashioned!

Like the Obama cultists before them glossing over everything he did.

hehe....sure, ok....but not quite like it - I mean, Obama was respected around the world, and remains so until this day. He was far from perfect, but he was also far from Trump. I don't know how big a "cult" he required... I dig the whataboutery, but there are probably more effective comparisons to save it for. ;)

So you don't think Biden will be re-elected then, assuming he was elected this time around?
I think that it is unlikely.

However, I think that it is more likely that Mr. Biden would be RE-elected than that Mr. Trump would be elected AGAIN.

However, there are 1,440 days left in the Presidential Election Campaign and just about anything could happen in that length of time.

Back
Top Bottom