• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump 44% approval and 55% disapproval on Rasmussen

Gerrymandering did that, because we won a much larger percentage of votes for far less seats, so argment fail.:roll:

Nice Try, President Trump had a below average loss in congress and a historical gain in the senate. 7 of those GOP congressional loses and 1 of the senate loses were so ridiculously corrupt Dems should be embarrassed to claim them.

Gerrymandering has no effect on a statewide senate race. The only evidence of gerrymandering or voter fraud was all on the part of Democrats this time around.

Nice Try, President Trump had a below average loss in congress and a historical gain in the senate. 7 of those GOP congressional loses and 1 of the senate loses were so ridiculously corrupt Dems should be embarrassed to claim them.

Gerrymandering has no effect on a statewide senate race. The only evidence of gerrymandering or voter fraud was all on the part of Democrats this time around.

Absolutely wrong from beginning to end.:roll: but it's you, so we're all used to it.:)

Seems that Trump's approval rating in his favorite poll that him and his minions love to cite when he breaks a mediocre 50% is not so favorable to him, and hasn't been for going on a month now.

Trump Approval Index History - Rasmussen Reports®

Must be the fault of "Fake News", "the Obama shadow movement", or "Hillary Clinton". Or you know what? Maybe Rasmussen now has a liberal bias;)

Is that it? I'd expect it to be lower with the nonstop negative monopoly of coverage from nearly all sources of information dissemination, except maybe AM radio.

Is that it? I'd expect it to be lower with the nonstop negative monopoly of coverage from nearly all sources of information dissemination, except maybe AM radio.

right on cue;)

Sure buddy, whatever you say.

As for Trump rallies, I wouldn't be surprised if half the people there are being paid to be there. The other half are likely just lazy jobless right wing rubes with nothing better to do than go cheer for their demagogue.

With the Trump economy no one who wants to work is jobless anymore. And no one who doesn't want to works is voting Trump. The permanent welfare class are Democrat voters.

No one is paid to be at a Trump rally, just a lot of people driving from two states away. Aside from Rosie O'Donald pulling some S**T from her fat ass I have never anyone suggest that. Paying half the people would be about 20,000 bribes, That is to much for even Trump to pay, and it would become quickly known and CNN would be masturbating the news all over the place.

By the way, in the last elections 10 of the 12 candidates Trump actively campaigned for won, while none of the candidates Obama campaigned for won.

With the Trump economy no one who wants to work is jobless anymore. And no one who doesn't want to works is voting Trump. The permanent welfare class are Democrat voters.

No one is paid to be at a Trump rally, just a lot of people driving from two states away. Aside from Rosie O'Donald pulling some S**T from her fat ass I have never anyone suggest that. Paying half the people would be about 20,000 bribes, That is to much for even Trump to pay, and it would become quickly known and CNN would be masturbating the news all over the place.

By the way, in the last elections 10 of the 12 candidates Trump actively campaigned for won, while none of the candidates Obama campaigned for won.

Fake News

Why? because you say? we will pass on that.

Why not? Your hero says everything negative about him is fake news. He set the standard.

Why not? Your hero says everything negative about him is fake news. He set the standard.

Fake news indicates a lie or mistake. You cant point one out because there are none.

Take the "L" and slink away.

All that proves to me is just how racist the GOP and it's base really is and they are so willing to believe the racist bullcrap people like king and palin spout all the time. The right hates democrats, they really hate liberal democrats and there is a special place in hell for a black liberal democratic president. The hatred the right spouted over eight years was incredible. Even yelling you lie during a state of the union speech. Real classy.
Man! Your lunacy goes all the way back to PALIN? Wow! Amazing you can spout this level of hate and animosity against people YOU CLAIM are full of hate. Irony obviously escapes you. I'd laugh if your mentality wasn't so pitiful.

right on cue;)

I've long become accustom to utterly vapid responses to reason. Unfortunately for people like you, that's all you have.

Man! Your lunacy goes all the way back to PALIN? Wow! Amazing you can spout this level of hate and animosity against people YOU CLAIM are full of hate. Irony obviously escapes you. I'd laugh if your mentality wasn't so pitiful.

Palin? You're kidding. I see the right still quoting reagan who couldn't even make it past a republican primary if he ran today. And that is the only thing you commented on. You didn't disagree with my statement instead you try to belittle it by suggesting the pig with lipstick woman wasn't a crap stirrer for the right. You comment about my 'lunacy' and calling my mentality pitiful is a real sorry attempt at negating what I stated. If the GOP isn't racist, how come it's eighty percent white men? I stated something most non republicans seem to find true, the right is racist. I do not however stoop to your level of personal criticism.

So you are pointing out that President Trumps approval is about the same as when he was elected, slightly higher than average, and higher than Obama's was at this same time period.

Rasmussen is better than most pollsters but they still consistently error low for GOP especially Trump.

Anytime he wants President Trump can hold a political rally and get a Superbowl size crowd with a equal number waiting outside. When Obama tried that a few months ago he left the stadium 85% empty. A "shadow" is all Obama is.

What evil lurks in the hearts of men? The shadow knows. Just can't resist the racist implication so you thought maybe you should highlight the word shadow to help get your point across? Maybe?

So you are pointing out that President Trumps approval is about the same as when he was elected, slightly higher than average, and higher than Obama's was at this same time period.

Rasmussen is better than most pollsters but they still consistently error low for GOP especially Trump.

Anytime he wants President Trump can hold a political rally and get a Superbowl size crowd with a equal number waiting outside. When Obama tried that a few months ago he left the stadium 85% empty. A "shadow" is all Obama is.

Rasmussen is worse than average and consistently polls high for Trump, just as it polled high for Romney as the only national poll on election eve 2012 that said he would defeat Obama.

The average polling spread is 40/55.2 at fivethirtyeight.com. The fifteen point difference represents an increase of five plus points in Trump’s disapproval rate over his approval rate since the shutdown began, and probably explains Trump’s “being crushed” complaint on Thursaday.

Seems that Trump's approval rating in his favorite poll that him and his minions love to cite when he breaks a mediocre 50% is not so favorable to him, and hasn't been for going on a month now.

Trump Approval Index History - Rasmussen Reports®

Must be the fault of "Fake News", "the Obama shadow movement", or "Hillary Clinton". Or you know what? Maybe Rasmussen now has a liberal bias;)

Even a questionable, unverifiable online poll like Rasmussen can only lie so much.

Rasmussen down to 44 percent approval? That must put Trump's real-world approval somewhere around 40.

Republican Congresspeople will be refreshing realclearpolitics until Trump's approval dips to their predetermined magic number, and then suddenly they will develop a moral backbone again.

Don't hold your breath. The GOP has no honor or integrity left.

FAKE NEWS! Trump is MAGA and most Americans know it. We are the silent majority (at least 80% and we are all 120% behind TRUMP!) Your piddly 20% commie movement just has polls that lie! Trump is the best president ever!

How does it FEEL to have your argument CRUSHED by the MAGA train?

images

Um ... no, Trumpanzees are very much a minority, maybe 35% of Americans, and that's a generous estimate. Your "at least 80%" claim is among Republucans only.

As for actual voters, there are more registered Democrats than Republicans. The only group with any real growth are independents who do not register with any party.

Gerrymandering has a direct and profound effect on the House. If not for GOP gerrymandering, the Democrats would likely have gained 50 seats in the midterms, not 40.

And BTW, it isn't Democrats who are under investigation for voter fraud and gerrymandering practices in at least three states right now.

Um ... no, Trumpanzees are very much a minority, maybe 35% of Americans, and that's a generous estimate. Your "at least 80%" claim is among Republucans only.

As for actual voters, there are more registered Democrats than Republicans. The only group with any real growth are independents who do not register with any party.

Sarcasm; it beats killing folks.....

And don't forget, even those who don't get paid during Trump's shutdown just love to work for free!

:yt

Don't hold your breath. The GOP has no honor or integrity left.

I think that Republican Congresspeople gain a moral backbone if Mueller's report is damaging to Trump and if Trump's approval drops into the low thirties.

But if those things don't happen, I'm with you.

It should be stunning how quickly and easily the GOP surrendered its honor and integrity, but it simply isn't. The GOP didn't have much of either to begin with.

Back
Top Bottom