• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump '12?

What government executive position would you like to see Donald Trump in?

• Trump for Vice President

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

samsmart

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
Would you vote for Donald Trump for President in 2012?

If not, do you think he would be a good Vice President, or a good Cabinet appointee, or good in some other appointed position? If so, to which position?

Last edited:

If not, do you think he would be a good Vice President, or a good Cabinet appointee, or good in some other appointed position? If so, to which position?

no, no, no, no and no. the united states can't just file bankruptcy and start over, which trump has a history of doing.

Nope. Also who thought having former business officials would be good politicians. Our country is not a business, and can't be run that way.

This country isn't plutocratic enough. Go for it, Donald.

Donald Trump would be a terrible president. I honestly don't think he cares much for people, and would sell the working class out for big business.

I actually would like to see Trump run. He probably would have a good chance of getting the GOP nod...and probably have a decent shot at the whitehouse. At least he is one Republican that would not push the radical right-wing social agenda.

Donald Trump would be a terrible president. I honestly don't think he cares much for people, and would sell the working class out for big business.

You know, I had you pegged all wrong. I thought you were a crazy Christian fundi. Now I realize you're probably a Christian the way my wife is a Christian. She believes in the free market but doesn't trust big business anymore than she does big government. I apologize for having attacked you for some of your views in the past.

I've seen no evidence Trump has any experience running a government (running a business is not the same thing) or that he has any particularly interesting ideas. So I'm going to say he just shouldn't be a government official.

Erm, no.

He has issues with managing money and couldn't keep a business that retails vice, out of bankruptcy.

Same response to the other thread.

Trump for President.

Then we can have miss Teen South Carolina as Secretary of State so she can help the Iraq, such as South Africa and the Asian countries...

I've seen no evidence Trump has any experience running a government (running a business is not the same thing) or that he has any particularly interesting ideas. So I'm going to say he just shouldn't be a government official.

At this point? Experience running a government is really not on my list of "must have" in reguards to electing anybody.

We need new blood and we need common type people in office. You know people that are REALLY us!

Trump is not common folk.

no, no, no, no and no. the united states can't just file bankruptcy and start over, which trump has a history of doing.

All the more reason we need him!

We are bankrupt and he can make us prosperous again. Then we'll hurry and get rid of him. :)

Nope. Also who thought having former business officials would be good politicians. Our country is not a business, and can't be run that way.

It sure isn't being run that way. No business is stupid enough to think that when you're in financial trouble the answer is to keep spending.

It sure isn't being run that way. No business is stupid enough to think that when you're in financial trouble the answer is to keep spending.

A big part of business decisions involves risk.. If a business is suffering in market share (ie long term financial trouble), it might take the plunge and invest in technology or research, marketing, whatever to try and increase their demand. Businesses don't go anywhere not taking risk, but businesses also go bankrupt taking too much risk. Spending isn't all bad in the business world.. there is potentiality good spending like spending on investments and bad, wasteful spending..

Last edited:
Let’s all rally behind Donald Trump as our glorious fascist leader! :lamo

Trump for President.

Then we can have miss Teen South Carolina as Secretary of State so she can help the Iraq, such as South Africa and the Asian countries...

I can't help but think that you might have taken that one a bit personally! :lol:

Let’s all rally behind Donald Trump as our glorious fascist leader! :lamo

images

I would like to see The Donald cut his teeth on a local level in politics; then make my decision whether I would vote for him as POTUS. I like him from what I know of him; but that is all TV persona. Just going to say.. .. ..it isn't how you fall down; but how you get up! He knows how to to the latter quite well.

Jesus. For the last 4-5 years, all I hear is about how people want to fire everybody in Washington, and then the name of the one guy who probably would tell everyone their fired, and people jump ship. You all lack to courage of your convictions. Pathetic.

Back
Top Bottom