• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump '12?

What government executive position would you like to see Donald Trump in?

• Trump for Vice President

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Let’s all rally behind Donald Trump as our glorious fascist leader! :lamo

Scream--51518.jpg

Would you vote for Donald Trump for President in 2012?

If not, do you think he would be a good Vice President, or a good Cabinet appointee, or good in some other appointed position? If so, to which position?

No. While I do think politicians should have some business experience, it should be successful business experience.Not gone bankrupt numerous times. Plus he does look like the type would not only sell the working class out to businesses but would also encourage outsourcing even more.

Jesus. For the last 4-5 years, all I hear is about how people want to fire everybody in Washington, and then the name of the one guy who probably would tell everyone their fired, and people jump ship. You all lack to courage of your convictions. Pathetic.

Meh Trump is lame, I don't think he'd do all that great of a job.

He could fire people but then he'd have to put on a 6 week contest, just to hire one more.:2razz:

I'd quit before Trump could even consider firing me.

Jesus. For the last 4-5 years, all I hear is about how people want to fire everybody in Washington, and then the name of the one guy who probably would tell everyone their fired, and people jump ship. You all lack to courage of your convictions. Pathetic.

You do make a good point as he would go in and run stuff. Heads would roll:2razz:

Back
Top Bottom