• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump: ‘Republicans will not be voting’ if 2020 fraud isn’t ‘solved’

OscarLevant

Gadfly Extraordinaire
Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
Works for me. Repubs, you down with the latest directive from your leader?

Hey, you gotta stay home because he think's the big lie is true.

Former President Donald Trump said Wednesday that Republicans will not vote in the midterm and general elections until supposed voter fraud in the 2020 election is “solved.”

“If we don’t solve the Presidential Election Fraud of 2020 (which we have thoroughly and conclusively documented), Republicans will not be voting in ‘22 or ‘24. It is the single most important thing for Republicans to do,” the former president’s statement read.

From the horses mouth:

I'd be totally happy if conservatives decided to stay home the next several years' elections.

"If the US cant have ME, they cant have ANY Republicans!" Donald Trump stomping his feet and shaking his fists.

Former President Donald Trump said Wednesday that Republicans will not vote in the midterm and general elections until supposed voter fraud in the 2020 election is “solved.”

From the horses mouth:

When you guys leave your little I-Hate-Trump-and-everyone-right-of-me seminars, you should probably meet afterwards to decide who's going to post which thread here so you're not duplicating your efforts.

Today's Republican logic...

Don't wear masks during a pandemic.
Don't get a vaccine proven to prevent a dangerous disease.
Don't vote in elections.

Are we sure Donny isn't running as a Democrat in 2024?

Don't vote in elections.

Or' it's revenge against the Republican politicians that he thinks didn't support his overturning the election results enough. He is very revenge oriented

Let the stupid cultists cut their noses to spite their faces.

Serves them right. Old angry white christian males are becoming a smaller and smaller part of the population....

Don't vote in elections.

I have suggested elsewhere that Trump may indeed be a double agent in the employ of the DNC.

He doesn't have that much sway

I have suggested elsewhere that Trump may indeed be a double agent in the employ of the DNC.
I originally thought that myself, but the 4 years in office made me come to the opinion he is just too far into himself to worry about being a double agent

If you don't vote, then don't complain about the results.

The more Trump makes statements of Republicans won't vote if you don't fix the election problems convinces me he is not fit to be President.

When you guys leave your little I-Hate-Trump-and-everyone-right-of-me seminars, you should probably meet afterwards to decide who's going to post which thread here so you're not duplicating your efforts.
THAT'S your concern?

Works for me. Repubs, you down with the latest directive from your leader?

Hey, you gotta stay home because he think's the big lie is true.

“If we don’t solve the Presidential Election Fraud of 2020 (which we have thoroughly and conclusively documented), Republicans will not be voting in ‘22 or ‘24. It is the single most important thing for Republicans to do,” the former president’s statement read.

From the horses mouth:
Ha HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! The Republicans have pledged their undying loyalty to a monster and now their orange chickens have come home to roost.

Please, you mango maniac - please keep talking right up until 11/2022. You're taking out the trash for us and you don't even realize it - because you're a moron1

Oh, now here we were having fun laughing at the monster you're embracing - and here you are being a party pooper! Republicans are why we can't have nice things!

He doesn't have that much sway
Yeah. Just tell that to Georgia who voted in 2 Democratic Senators for the first time in Decades - why? Because trump told GA voters to stay home, just like he's doing now.

Keep telling yourself about that "no sway" stuff, my friend. I'm sure the people laid to rest at the graveyard you're whistling past are enjoying your little tune 😉

I didn't see any dupes on the current events section. What, you want me to go through every other forum and hunt for a dupe?

Sorry, that's not how it works.

Besides, this is a legit story. Trump is a the leader of the republican party, and he's fair game.

Deal with it.

bugs-bunny.gif

Back
Top Bottom