• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump: ‘Republicans will not be voting’ if 2020 fraud isn’t ‘solved’

Trump's got a lot of idiotic followers who believe every syllable that drips from his KFC grease laden lips.
I bet some will stay home, just to pout.
And they’ll still complain the other side ‘cheated’. Yeah by showing up.

Let the stupid cultists cut their noses to spite their faces.

Serves them right. Old angry white christian males are becoming a smaller and smaller part of the population....

Trump is to that demographic like Bashar El Assad is to the Alawites in Syria: a strongman from a particular demographic hell-bent on maintaining power and hegemony over everyone else in that country. But Trump supporters are doing it because they are All-American freedom-lovers, right?

Trump's got a lot of idiotic followers who believe every syllable that drips from his KFC grease laden lips.
I bet some will stay home, just to pout.

And many of them have already been picked off selectively by Covid- nature's own karmic, natural voter-suppression law.

I don't think he has that much sway. He might shave off some voters but most will still vote
Opinion noted. I'm going by actual history - you seem to be going by "I hope".

Opinion noted. I'm going by actual history - you seem to be going by "I hope".
You are going by one state where trump shaved off enough to let Two dems win senate seats when all this was still raw and fresh.

I understand the history of what happened. I disagree it will happen again.

You are going by one state where trump shaved off enough to let Two dems win senate seats when all this was still raw and fresh.

I understand the history of what happened. I disagree it will happen again.
Because history never repeats itself?

Works for me. Repubs, you down with the latest directive from your leader?

Hey, you gotta stay home because he think's the big lie is true.

Former President Donald Trump said Wednesday that Republicans will not vote in the midterm and general elections until supposed voter fraud in the 2020 election is “solved.”

“If we don’t solve the Presidential Election Fraud of 2020 (which we have thoroughly and conclusively documented), Republicans will not be voting in ‘22 or ‘24. It is the single most important thing for Republicans to do,” the former president’s statement read.

From the horses mouth:
The gift that keeps giving. What a dolt...

Voting is unimportant to them because they don't plan to take power through democratic means. The 1-6 insurrection was just practice. Next time, he'll bring an army of deluded dipshits to finish the job of murdering legislators, setting off a new civil war. That is what he really wants. Fascists love instability.

When you guys leave your little I-Hate-Trump-and-everyone-right-of-me seminars, you should probably meet afterwards to decide who's going to post which thread here so you're not duplicating your efforts.

So did Trump not say those things? What is your point?

I don't think he has that much sway. He might shave off some voters but most will still vote

You don't think he has much sway? Then explain to us how in holy hell do some 65 million republicans believe 'democrats stole the election'?

Yeah, Trump persuaded them on that idea. Therefore, Trump has TREMENDOUS sway.

You don't think he has much sway? Then explain to us how in holy hell do some 65 million republicans believe 'democrats stole the election'?

You are really gonna argue 65 million people aren't gonna vote.

Pffft

Abrams is a big reason Trump and those two worthless GOPer senators lost in GA. Keep underestimating her. She is just a loser and whiner!!! Love that.
And remember what Trump said in his spiteful attack against Kemp just recently

"Having her, I think, might be better than having your existing governor, if you want to know what I think," Trump said Saturday at his rally in Perry, adding later, "Stacey, would you like to take his place? It's OK with me."

When you guys leave your little I-Hate-Trump-and-everyone-right-of-me seminars, you should probably meet afterwards to decide who's going to post which thread here so you're not duplicating your efforts.
You got us. You must have followed us leaving the seminar.

On the thread, it’s Trump saying this crazy shit. The OP just reported it. But of course, you can’t blame him, so you shift to those talking about it.

You are really gonna argue 65 million people aren't gonna vote.

Pffft
no but a small portion will and that might change the outcome of the election look what happened in Georgia for the Senate races

Former President Donald Trump said Wednesday that Republicans will not vote in the midterm and general elections until supposed voter fraud in the 2020 election is “solved.”

“If we don’t solve the Presidential Election Fraud of 2020 (which we have thoroughly and conclusively documented), Republicans will not be voting in ‘22 or ‘24. It is the single most important thing for Republicans to do,” the former president’s statement read.

From the horses mouth:

And the position of the "Republicans" (whatever that means) if there is a massive non-turnout of "Republican" (whatever that means) voters will be that the results of the election are not "valid" because of the low voter turnout.

From the horses mouth:
They will have to go on record as believing a proven lie or else? What does it mean though? His reinstatement? Why bother unless that is the final result?
Meanwhile, I'll repeat it again: the only compelling evidence of serious attempted fraud in the 2020 election is Donald Trump, asking in a recorded phone call, that the Georgia Secretary of State find 11,000 votes so he could win that state.

So Trump wants Republicans not to vote because of something that never happened?

Is brain dead Trump the worse enemy of the Republican party?
Or is Trump just not satisfied that everyday Republicans are not extreme enough for him and his pro-fascist, authoritarian dreams?

AVvXsEgr6Kt1PMe8RfolZG0bhsJ2IWjoPLBYOWAvl1b7gP-JkWD63bKRnlTQQEfrJPrfeDU5GkTwYfsrC8MDj7c2ZpIWNBOgDNWbONYlT22njMe2JRWcA9dGU_JuxyDAcwmMV2t0OWfxVnk2QVt5wtl3XQxUi3bIX4YuYMhOr0Zgel1C0DTpvfAEUA

Well that'll show them dirty Democrats, anti-Trumpers and others who don't want to believe in CTs that Trump supporters can win (I haven't figured out what this would win them yet though).

It's more depressing...and really more indicative...that that many Americans are "still" stupid enough to believe that.

It's more depressing...and really more indicative...that that many Americans are "still" stupid enough to believe that.
If it stops the ones that I think are that stupid from voting, it's good. It's bad that there are that many that are still stupid

Back
Top Bottom