• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump: ‘Most of the people not getting paid’ in shutdown are Democrats

There is literally a video of Trump saying he'd be proud to shut-down the government, and when that happened he'd own it. And still his Trumpsters excuse and defend their cult leader.

When that video of Trump shooting someone on 5th avenue surfaces they will excuse and defend their leader then too. LOL

There is literally a video of Trump saying he'd be proud to shut-down the government, and when that happened he'd own it. And still his Trumpsters excuse and defend their cult leader.

When that video of Trump shooting someone on 5th avenue surfaces they will excuse and defend their leader then too. LOL

Trump proudly says he will accept the mantle of a shutdown and then it happens and his adoring Trumpkins still blame others and absolve Trump for any blame. This seems to be the textbook example of willful mental delusion.

Trump proudly says he will accept the mantle of a shutdown and then it happens and his adoring Trumpkins still blame others and absolve Trump for any blame. This seems to be the textbook example of willful mental delusion.

That's why I've been saying for awhile IF the Russians have something on Trump it's got to be much worse than some 'pee tape'.. Because I doubt any of his brainwashed cult followers would give a damn about a pee tape.

That's why I've been saying for awhile IF the Russians have something on Trump it's got to be much worse than some 'pee tape'.. Because I doubt any of his brainwashed cult followers would give a damn about a pee tape.

For some of them its probably a weekly ritual anyway. No doubt its tame stuff for Roger Stone.

There is LITERALLY no reason for the Democrats to NOT fund the 5 billion. they claim to be FOR border security, admit there is a problem, and have themselves voted FOR border fences. Meanwhile, they manage to dig up funding for foreign government support...no problem.

Democrats are blocking the spending. If Trump vetoed the legislation, it would indeed be on him. Its not. The House did their job. The GOP in the senate has voted in favor of.

Schumer owns this...and he is doing it solely for political spite. By his own words.

What an incredibly dishonest post.

Trump owns this. He claimed it. He was proud about it. Schumer, on camera in the same meeting, told Trump he did NOT want to shut down the government.

Haven't you got even a shred of decency?

What an incredibly dishonest post.

Trump owns this. He claimed it. He was proud about it. Schumer, on camera in the same meeting, told Trump he did NOT want to shut down the government.

Haven't you got even a shred of decency?

Let's not forget that this shutdown wasn't going to happen. Trump was going to sign funding. Then he went home and watched Fox.

So we have a cult, following a mentally deficient 3rd grader, who jumps at what he sees on TV. This is the freakin' USA on Trumpism.

Let's not forget that this shutdown wasn't going to happen. Trump was going to sign funding. Then he went home and watched Fox.

So we have a cult, following a mentally deficient 3rd grader, who jumps at what he sees on TV. This is the freakin' USA on Trumpism.

So what you are really saying is... FOX News is the one really running this country? Dear Lord help us. It makes perfect sense.

The Democratic War on Truth never ends. This thread is Democrats hysterical ranting against the truth, which is that most federal employees vote Democratic. But sorry to interrupt. Please do continue your hate orgy contest.

Do you have some evidence to support the claim that most federal employees vote Democratic?

There wasnt a single thing I said that was dishonest. Thats just you lying. But that is what you do when cornered by your own ignorance.

The fact is that because of his candy-ass temper tantrum and promise to sign nothing that doesn't include what he wants in his petulant way, he's shut down the gov't and he's claimed responsibility.

Always nice to expose your dishonesty as a public service.

No, no need to thank me.

It doesnt matter what Trump says, it matters what the facts are, and the facts are that the congress has not passed a spending bill. THAT is why part the government is closed. NOw, if they get together today and pass a funding bill and it gets to the president and he vetoes it, THEN Trump will have shut down the government.. Consider this little lesson in government my Christmas gift to you

Irrelevant. He has specificaly stated he won't sign anything w/out the funding he wants, so there's no point in any bill.

You're really, really bad at this and no one is buying the bull**** you're desperately trying to sell.

It's always a pleasure to afford you the education that you so desperately crave.

You're most welcome!

Irrelevant. He has specificaly stated he won't sign anything w/out the funding he wants, so there's no point in any bill.

You're really, really bad at this and no one is buying the bull**** you're desperately trying to sell.

It's always a pleasure to afford you the education that you so desperately crave.

You're most welcome!

You can continue to show your ignorance all you want, but the fact is, there is no funding bill for him to sign. The House passed one and the Senate didnt. Oh and another part of government that you dont seem to understand is that presidents get to insist that certain priorities be funded. Every president does this. That you dont know or understand this is your problem, not mine. Not sure why you post here when you are this clueless.

You can continue to show your ignorance all you want, but the fact is, there is no funding bill for him to sign. The House passed one and the Senate didnt. Oh and another part of government that you dont seem to understand is that presidents get to insist that certain priorities be funded. Every president does this. That you dont know or understand this is your problem, not mine. Not sure why you post here when you are this clueless.

The fact is he is refusing to sign anything that doesn't include his demands, and the republicans hold monopoly power for the next six days. There's no point in sending anything to the poor wittle manboy.

And you're wrong yet again: https://www.nytimes.com/2018/12/19/us/politics/government-shutdown-threat.html

That you have to pretend that's not the case just further frosts this cake of idiocy that you apparently find most delicious.

You're most welcome!

The fact is he is refusing to sign anything that doesn't include his demands,
You must either be new to politics, dont pay much attention, or are just flat out lying. I know where I would put my money, but presidents do this all the time. Go educate yourself and see if Obama ever laid down any markers when he was president.

You must either be new to politics, dont pay much attention, or are just flat out lying. I know where I would put my money, but presidents do this all the time. Go educate yourself and see if Obama ever laid down any markers when he was president.

Yawn. Says the pathologically dishonest poster.

Trump owns this shut down, no matter how you clench your tiny fists white in hilariously impotent rage and whine about irrelevancies like what Obama did or didn't do.

Always happy to educate you on the facts, no matter how painful you find them.

Trump is just a label on one of Putin's world wide subsidiaries....

Remind me again who controls the Senate???

Until the third, Republicans own all this mess.

Yawn. Says the pathologically dishonest poster.

Trump owns this shut down, no matter how you clench your tiny fists white in hilariously impotent rage and whine about irrelevancies like what Obama did or didn't do.

Take your beating like a man or go pout in your room. You are embarrassing yourself now.

Take your beating like a man or go pout in your room. You are embarrassing yourself now.

Nice to have utterly destroyed you.

You are laughably, pathologically dishonest.

The GOP in the senate voted for the spending bill. The Democrats in the senate voted against the spending bill.

Not enough GOP in the Senate MAJORITY voted for the spending bill, there I fixed it for you.

Interesting. I wonder if he can cite where he obtained that information or if its something he pulled out of the air. It's a way of making it easier for his base to make it ok because if its happening to Democrats, then there's nothing really wrong with it. Divisive and diversionary at play.

Trump is tossing red meat when he utters **** like that.
He can get away with it as long as there's no e.Coli in that meat.
With the FDA and CDC closed, if there is, an awful lot of people will get sick on that red meat and die.

Back
Top Bottom