• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump: ‘Most of the people not getting paid’ in shutdown are Democrats

IDK :shrug: I look forward to your in depth analysis of the breakdown of federal employees political parties though.

So you dont know if Trumps statement is wrong or not. You just hate him and needed a reason to start another Trump hate thread. Okay. Fair enough.

So you dont know if Trumps statement is wrong or not. You just hate him and needed a reason to start another Trump hate thread. Okay. Fair enough.

There is no possibility that the entirety of the Federal Government is mostly made up of Democrats.

There is no possibility that the entirety of the Federal Government is mostly made up of Democrats.

He didnt say the 'entirety' of government now did he. He said 'most.'

There you go again arguing technicality, when it was Trump that met with the House Republicans to tell them they must include the wall - or he will veto.

So now I must ask you:

Who will be at fault, when the Dems start sending the bills in January?

(I noticed you side-stepped that part)
I'm not arguing a technicality...I am arguing the FACTS. You are the one trying to find a way to turn this into a technicality so it fits your I HATE TRUMP!!! scree.

Again...please by all means show how it is untrue.

Did the House pass a Spending Bill? Did the Senate? Did Trump veto ANYTHING?

The only way any president can shut down the government is by vetoing legislation to fund it. So far, no legislation has reached his desk. This shutdown is on the senate dems since they are filibustering

LOL! How odd to be psychologically compelled to bray such nonsense. This shutdown is completely and totally on Trump and he's taken ownership of it that he can't walk back.

That you have to pretend otherwise is simply delicious.

The 'entirety' of the government is not shut down. The AD military is fully funded. The DOD including civilian employees is full funded. All essential agencies and personnel are still fully funded.

Dont be silly. They dont need a REASON to start another hate thread. They just do. Its what they are.

I just see government shutdowns as so much posturing and preening by one party or the other or by the President. In the current shutdown its the President. Shutdowns are usually short and don't last long but what good are they? Government workers who are essential are forced to work without pay. The Senate has already passed legislation to award back pay, the house is likely to follow suit. If damage is done to the economy or to Markets someone gets the blame. This is the only thing that incentivizes stopping the silliness. This President could have had all he wants in February when $25 Billion was at play. Now here we are in December with the Government shut down over $5 Billion. All to appease the neo Conservative wing of the Republican party. Trump flipped and he will probably flop sooner or later. Any damage done is on Trump and the Freedom Caucus.

Not if they don’t blink. So keep the government shutdown. Back pay won’t matter if in 6 months the Gov is still shut down and workers start resigning to get real jobs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Democratic War on Truth never ends. This thread is Democrats hysterical ranting against the truth, which is that most federal employees vote Democratic. But sorry to interrupt. Please do continue your hate orgy contest.

meanwhile the deep state just go deeper ... into its hate of the donald
"Do the Dems realize that most of the people not getting paid are Democrats?"
so much for being the president of all Americans

The 'entirety' of the government is not shut down. The AD military is fully funded. The DOD including civilian employees is full funded. All essential agencies and personnel are still fully funded.

OK I look forward to your in depth analysis of who employed by the programs that are shut down are democrats. Get back to me soon about this.

OK I look forward to your in depth analysis of who employed by the programs that are shut down are democrats. Get back to me soon about this.
Do you refute what I said?

meanwhile the deep state just go deeper ... into its hate of the donald
"Do the Dems realize that most of the people not getting paid are Democrats?"
so much for being the president of all Americans
Oh look how cute. Someone that has held hands with the rest of the people venting their hate filled spleens for 3 years non-stop is now pouting that Trump doesnt wuv him.....

I refute what Trump said. Something you still haven't proven. As in...He lied...
I did not respond to Trump. I responded to YOU. Made the claim re the entirety of the government. I pointed out that it is nowhere NEAR the 'entirety' of the government that is shut down. And when you words were proven to be false you screeched..."BUT TRUUUUUUUUUMP!!!"

Like you do.

Non stop.

****, it must be miserable being you.

Trump is a douchebag. So are the idiots that post their daily non stop hatred of him. Trump foolishly goes on his Twitter rants. The idiot morons on the left post their incessant bull**** non stop.

Now...that aside...the 'shutdown' is not all that complicated. The House passed a spending Bill. The GOP in the senate voted for the spending bill. The Democrats in the senate voted against the spending bill. Trump has NOTHING to do with the 'shutdown' because no legislation has made it to his desk.

Sorry folks...you cant fight facts. Democrats OWN this shutdown.

As for the 'border security...it IS rather comical watching the idiot leftists in congress that have VOTED FOR walls and fences and border security to now shriek that walls and fences are raaaaaaaacist and we dont need them. It is also moronic for them to continue to claim we dont NEED better border walls and fences and that there are BETTER means of border security, while we sit back and watch hundreds and even thousands daily walk into the country illegally. For all the bull**** about 'other means of border security', the reality is that there is a REASON why we ALREADY HAVE thousands of miles of fences and walls just as there is a REASON why democrats VOTED FOR those walls and fences.
sorry, but the fact is tRump proudly wears the mantle of this federal government shutdown
youtube it. pence and pelosi and schumer were there with the national media and its cameras
even said he would not try to assign responsibility to schumer
i am certain you would want him held harmless, but the shutdown is tRump's to wear proudly
ditto for his followers
you may need it altered for it to fit right

Last edited:
I did not respond to Trump. I responded to YOU. Made the claim re the entirety of the government. I pointed out that it is nowhere NEAR the 'entirety' of the government that is shut down. And when you words were proven to be false you screeched..."BUT TRUUUUUUUUUMP!!!"

Like you do.

Non stop.

****, it must be miserable being you.

You missed that like Trump I said mostly. You should have more of a problem with Trump lying than trying to trick me into saying that I did. Good luck.

You missed that like Trump I said mostly. You should have more of a problem with Trump lying than trying to trick me into saying that I did. Good luck.
One last time, since your schtick is boring as ****. did you or did you NOT make a incorrect statement re the 'entirety' of the government and did I or did I not correct you?

THis is what we get when our president is an idiot because 60-plus million people are even stupider than he is.

Check out my "conversation" with Vance... can't get much idiotic than that.

When the President cannot make rational arguments, will rational people be able to stay on principle and win the fight?

Trump: ‘Most of the people not getting paid’ in shutdown are Democrats

Interesting. I wonder if he can cite where he obtained that information or if its something he pulled out of the air. It's a way of making it easier for his base to make it ok because if its happening to Democrats, then there's nothing really wrong with it. Divisive and diversionary at play.

sorry, but the fact is tRump proudly wears the mantle of this federal government shutdown
youtube it. pence and pelosi and schumer were there with the national media and its cameras
even said he would not try assign responsibility to schumer
i am certain you would want him held harmless, but the shutdown is tRump's to wear proudly
ditto for his followers
you may need it altered for it to fit right
Please...by all means since none of the others can manage to do it. Point to the legislation that Trump vetoed to shut down the government.

One last time, since your schtick is boring as ****. did you or did you NOT make a incorrect statement re the 'entirety' of the government and did I or did I not correct you?

You did not correct anything.

Check out my "conversation" with Vance... can't get much idiotic than that.
I know...right? Yet you persist in MAKING those idiotic comments...and I continue to TRY to correct them. But you know...one side can carry a conversation only so long...

Back
Top Bottom