• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Trump ‘Came After Our Family,’ Says Alexander Vindman’s Angry Wife In Lincoln Project Ad

Evidence? He was under oath. Why was he not referred to the DOJ for criminal charges?
Who's going to refer him? Schiffty?

LOL!!

Dude...you ask a lot of stupid questions, but that one tops them all.

Who's going to refer him? Schiffty?

LOL!!

Dude...you ask a lot of stupid questions, but that one tops them all.
Anyone can refer him. No one did.

Continued from my last post.. and you've hitched your wagon, to this !

Issued on: September 25, 2019
...ZELENSKY: And I want to thank you for the invitation to Washington.

TRUMP: Right.

ZELENSKY: You invited me. But I think — I’m sorry, but I think you forgot to tell me the date. (Laughter.) But I think in the near future.

TRUMP: They’ll tell you the date.

ZELENSKY: (Laughs.) Yes, they know before us. And I want to thank you — to thank you, especially, Mr. President, to USA, to your government. Like I said, I know many people, many faces, like the Second Family, after you — my Ukrainian family, we know each other.

Thank you for your support, especially now when — you know, when we have two — really, two wars in Ukraine. The first one is with corruption, you know. But we’ll fight — no, we’ll be winner in this fight, I’m sure. And the priority — my priority is to stop the war on Donbass and to get back our territories: Crimea, Donbass, Luhansk.

Thank you for your support in this case. Thank you very much.

TRUMP: Well, thank you very much, Mr. President. If you remember, you lost Crimea during a different administration, not during the Trump administration.

ZELENSKY: Yeah. So you have chance to help us.

TRUMP: That’s right. I do. But that was during the Obama administration that you lost Crimea,
and I didn’t think it was something that you should have. But that was done a long time ago, and I think it was handled poorly. But it’s just one of those things.

One of the elements that we discussed is the United States helps Ukraine, but I think that other countries should help Ukraine much more than they’re doing — Germany, France, the European Union nations. They really should help you a lot more. And I think maybe, together, we’ll work on that. They have to feel a little bit guilty about it because they don’t do what they should be doing.

You’re very important to the European Union. You’re very important — strategically, very important. And I think they should spend a lot more in helping Ukraine. And they know that also, and they actually tell me that, but they don’t seem to produce. So I’m sure you’ll talk to them, and I’ll certainly be talking to them.

ZELENSKY: Thank you very much, Mr. President. And, you know, now we need — I want to tell you that we now (inaudible) the new country. And, I’m sorry, but we don’t need help; we need support. Real support...."

Trump Tries to Bring Hungary's Orban in From the Cold ...
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/05/12/world/europe/orban-trump-hungary-white-house.html
May 12, 2019Viktor Orban was last in the White House more than 20 years ago. Now Orban, the far-right prime minister of Hungary, has sat down with President Trump. October 7, 1998, more than 20 years ago.
Hungary no longer a democracy, Freedom House says - POLITICO
https://www.politico.com/news/2020/05/06/hungary-no-longer-a-democracy-report-239807
May 6, 2020Hungary no longer a democracy, Freedom House says The NGO describes "a stunning democratic breakdown" in the Eastern European country. Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orban. | Sean Gallup/Getty Images
What Trump should discuss with Hungarian PM Viktor Orbán ...
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...-hungarian-pm-viktor-orban-at-the-white-house
On Thursday, Hungarian authorities announced that Prime Minister Viktor Orbán would be headed to the White House on May 13. But that meeting between President Trump and the right-wing Hungarian ...

Ukraine refused to "pay to play", so.... from the recent article below, left column, "special-interests groups and nations that patronized his (Trump) properties..."

50449809107_cc2234eb4e_h.jpg

Last edited:

“The first time I felt threatened was just after Alex’s testimony” against Trump at the impeachment hearings, Rachel Vindman revealed.

President Donald Trump “came after our family,” the angry wife of decorated Iraq war veteran Alexander Vindman said Friday in a dramatic new political ad.

“The first time I felt threatened was just after Alex’s testimony” against Trump at the House impeachment hearings late last year, Rachel Vindman revealed in the ad created by The Lincoln Project and VoteVets.

That was the case even though her husband put his life on the line in combat and suffered a serious injury in a bomb explosion.
============================================================================================
“The most powerful man in the world came after our family,” she said of Trump. “But what happened to us can happen to anyone.”
She "felt" threatened how? Did Trump threaten her or not? The article does not detail any threat.

She "felt" threatened how? Did Trump threaten her or not? The article does not detail any threat.

Come out from under your rock. "The bleater of the free world", "the world's most powerful, individual, unindicted Cohen co-conspirator, "individual one" "

November 19, 2019
"...Key Points
  • The official White House twitter account attacks Army Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman while he testifies before Congress in the impeachment hearings.
  • The public attack on Vindman from the White House account stands out from Trump’s personal tweets because it comes from a social media account maintained at taxpayer expense, and not a personal one.
  • The tweet could constitute a violation of the federal government’s own social media rules, and raises questions about official retaliation.The official Twitter account of the White House was used on Tuesday to distribute a personal attack on the credibility of decorated Army Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman, while he was testifying before the House Intelligence Committee.“Tim Morrison, Alexander Vindman’s former boss, testified in his deposition that he had concerns about Vindman’s judgment,” the White House pushed to its 19.3 million followers shortly before 1:00 p.m.

• The White House
    @WhiteHouse

US government account

Tim Morrison, Alexander Vindman's former boss, testified in his deposition that he had concerns about Vindman's judgment.

The tweet text, which omitted Vindman’s military rank, featured a photo of one line from the testimony of former White House National Security Council staffer Tim Morrison, who resigned from his post last month, a day before he testified in the impeachment inquiry. Vindman, however, still worked in the White House as of Tuesday.

Vindman has drawn increasing ire from the president
ever since it was revealed that he reported two events to an NSC lawyer earlier this year, most notably Trump’s July 25 phone call with the president of Ukraine, because Vindman was concerned they could endanger national security..."

Considering the abuse of office displayed above, an open attempt to obstruct congress by intimidating a witness using an official account, is this not a false assertion by William Barr, under oath?

Trump blasts Mueller probe as 'attack on our country'
https://apnews.com/03c3255953e54f9581a63ac78e59d3d6
WASHINGTON (AP) — The special counsel's Russia investigation is not only a political witch hunt but "an attack on our country," President Donald Trump complained Monday, exhibiting mounting concern about the yearlong probe after federal authorities raided the offices of his personal attorney. "We'll see," he said, when asked if he might fire special counsel Robert Mueller.

VIDEO/TRANSCRIPT: Barr to Sen Coons: “If someone tried to stop a bona fide, lawful investigation to cover up wrongdoing, I would resign.”
JANUARY 16, 2019
Key excerpt 2:

Sen. Coons:
“There's another ongoing investigation in the Southern District of New York, in which I would argue the President is implicated as individual number one. If the President ordered you to stop the SDNY investigation in which someone identified as individual one is implicated, would you do that?”

Mr. Barr:
“That goes back to an earlier explanation I gave, which is, every decision within the department has to be made based on the Attorney General's independent conclusion and assessment that it's in accordance with the law, so I would not stop a bona fide, lawful investigation.”

Sen. Coons: “So, if the President sought to fire prosecutors in the Southern District of New York to try and end the investigation into his campaign, would that be a crime? Would that be an unlawful act?”

Mr. Barr: “Well, that one, usually firing a person doesn't stop the investigation, that's one of the things I have a little bit of trouble accepting. But, the basic point is if someone tried to stop a bona fide, lawful investigation to cover up wrongdoing, I would resign.”..."

Last edited:
Come out from under your rock. "The bleater of the free world", "the world's most powerful, individual, unindicted Cohen co-conspirator, "individual one" "

November 19, 2019
"...Key Points
  • The official White House twitter account attacks Army Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman while he testifies before Congress in the impeachment hearings.
  • The public attack on Vindman from the White House account stands out from Trump’s personal tweets because it comes from a social media account maintained at taxpayer expense, and not a personal one.
  • The tweet could constitute a violation of the federal government’s own social media rules, and raises questions about official retaliation.The official Twitter account of the White House was used on Tuesday to distribute a personal attack on the credibility of decorated Army Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman, while he was testifying before the House Intelligence Committee.“Tim Morrison, Alexander Vindman’s former boss, testified in his deposition that he had concerns about Vindman’s judgment,” the White House pushed to its 19.3 million followers shortly before 1:00 p.m.

• The White House
    @WhiteHouse

US government account

Tim Morrison, Alexander Vindman's former boss, testified in his deposition that he had concerns about Vindman's judgment.

The tweet text, which omitted Vindman’s military rank, featured a photo of one line from the testimony of former White House National Security Council staffer Tim Morrison, who resigned from his post last month, a day before he testified in the impeachment inquiry. Vindman, however, still worked in the White House as of Tuesday.

Vindman has drawn increasing ire from the president
ever since it was revealed that he reported two events to an NSC lawyer earlier this year, most notably Trump’s July 25 phone call with the president of Ukraine, because Vindman was concerned they could endanger national security..."

You have not described anything that even remotely can be constituted as a threat to her. Talking bad about someones husband isnt a threat

You have not described anything that even remotely can be constituted as a threat to her. Talking bad about someones husband isnt a threat

LOL ! You posture as if Trump is merely a lowly used car salesman with a big mouth, and not the POTUS. You post to reduce the prestige of that position down to yours and Mycroft's level. Trump is even lower than Mycroft, but the office of POTUS is not.

10/29/19
".....Cheney began by criticizing House Democrats for their handling of impeachment before moving to a defense of Vindman.

“It really is shameful what the Democrats have been doing in terms of attempting to try to impeach a sitting president in the basement of the Capitol," Cheney said at a press conference. "Now, I also want to say a word about something else that's been going on over the course of the last several hours and last night, which I think is also shameful.

“And that is questioning the patriotism, questioning the dedication to country of people like Mr. Vindman, Lt. Col. Vindman who will be coming today, and others who have testified. I think that we need to show that we are better than that as a nation.”

Cheney went on to say while the parties may be at odds over impeachment, Republicans should not be “dragged down to the level” of Democrats.

“Their patriotism, their love of country — we're talking about decorated veterans who have served this nation, who put their lives on the line, and it is shameful to question their patriotism, their loving this nation, and we should not be involved in that process,” she continued.

“We need to make sure that we are abiding by upholding the Constitution. Just because the Democrats refuse to do that does not mean that we have to let ourselves be dragged down to the level at which they're operating, and we won't do that as Republicans.”

Her comments come after the president and numerous GOP pundits and Trump allies took to social media and cable news programs to blast Vindman, a Purple Heart recipient, as a partisan Never Trumper looking to smear the president.

“Supposedly, according to the Corrupt Media, the Ukraine call ‘concerned’ today’s Never Trumper witness. Was he on the same call that I was? Can’t be possible! Please ask him to read the Transcript of the call. Witch Hunt!” Trump tweeted on Tuesday morning.

News of Vindman’s statement to the congressional panels began circulating on Monday night, before Trump's tweet. In his opening statement, Vindman expressed concerns over a July 25 call between Trump and Ukraine's president where Trump pressed for an investigation of former Vice President Joe Biden.

Vindman saw the pressure as threatening bipartisan support for Ukraine in the United States.

“I did not think it was proper to demand that a foreign government investigate a U.S. citizen, and I was worried about the implications for the U.S. government’s support of Ukraine,” he said in his statement. “I realized that if Ukraine pursued an investigation into the Bidens and Burisma it would likely be interpreted as a partisan play which would undoubtedly result in Ukraine losing the bipartisan support it has thus far maintained.” "

Contradicted by senior republican senator, nine days before Trump's February 8, tweet:

Day in Impeachment: Alexander Says Democrats Proved Their ...
https://www.nytimes.com/live/2020/trump-impeachment-trial-01-30
Senator Lamar Alexander, Republican of Tennessee, said late Thursday that although he believed that Democrats have proved their case that President Trump had acted "inappropriately" in his in his dealings with Ukraine, he did not think the president's actions were impeachable and he would vote against considering new evidence in the impeachment ....

Last edited:
Grow up, lady.

Your husband lied and conspired to take down the freaking President. Hell, what YOU'VE gone through doesn't even compare to what Stone's wife went through when jack-booted thugs invaded her home in the middle of the night and rousted her out in her nightgown.

Screw you.
He was under oath. If he lied under oath there should be charges. Where are they?

LOL ! You posture as if Trump is merely a lowly used car salesman with a big mouth, and not the POTUS. You post to reduce the prestige of that position down to yours and Mycroft's level. Trump is even lower than Mycroft, but the office of POTUS is not.

10/29/19
".....Cheney began by criticizing House Democrats for their handling of impeachment before moving to a defense of Vindman.

“It really is shameful what the Democrats have been doing in terms of attempting to try to impeach a sitting president in the basement of the Capitol," Cheney said at a press conference. "Now, I also want to say a word about something else that's been going on over the course of the last several hours and last night, which I think is also shameful.

“And that is questioning the patriotism, questioning the dedication to country of people like Mr. Vindman, Lt. Col. Vindman who will be coming today, and others who have testified. I think that we need to show that we are better than that as a nation.”

Cheney went on to say while the parties may be at odds over impeachment, Republicans should not be “dragged down to the level” of Democrats.

“Their patriotism, their love of country — we're talking about decorated veterans who have served this nation, who put their lives on the line, and it is shameful to question their patriotism, their loving this nation, and we should not be involved in that process,” she continued.

“We need to make sure that we are abiding by upholding the Constitution. Just because the Democrats refuse to do that does not mean that we have to let ourselves be dragged down to the level at which they're operating, and we won't do that as Republicans.”

Her comments come after the president and numerous GOP pundits and Trump allies took to social media and cable news programs to blast Vindman, a Purple Heart recipient, as a partisan Never Trumper looking to smear the president.

“Supposedly, according to the Corrupt Media, the Ukraine call ‘concerned’ today’s Never Trumper witness. Was he on the same call that I was? Can’t be possible! Please ask him to read the Transcript of the call. Witch Hunt!” Trump tweeted on Tuesday morning.

News of Vindman’s statement to the congressional panels began circulating on Monday night, before Trump's tweet. In his opening statement, Vindman expressed concerns over a July 25 call between Trump and Ukraine's president where Trump pressed for an investigation of former Vice President Joe Biden.

Vindman saw the pressure as threatening bipartisan support for Ukraine in the United States.

“I did not think it was proper to demand that a foreign government investigate a U.S. citizen, and I was worried about the implications for the U.S. government’s support of Ukraine,” he said in his statement. “I realized that if Ukraine pursued an investigation into the Bidens and Burisma it would likely be interpreted as a partisan play which would undoubtedly result in Ukraine losing the bipartisan support it has thus far maintained.” "

Words have meaning. She is claiming she felt threatened. Trump did not threaten her.

Reactions: PoS
Good Lord....I had forgotten about all of his "perfect call" crap.

He was under oath. If he lied under oath there should be charges. Where are they?
See my response to the other member who spouted off with the same nonsense.

See my response to the other member who spouted off with the same nonsense.
So nobody will even make an effort to bring up perjury charges? Really??

Sounds like your lying under oath thing is fizzling away.

So nobody will even make an effort to bring up perjury charges? Really??

Sounds like your lying under oath thing is fizzling away.
Don't be naive.

There are uncounted criminals associated with the government who are never brought up on charges. But that doesn't take away from the fact that they are criminals.

In any event, most people are content to just forget about Vindman and his lies, since the Dems failed. But when his wife pops up with HER nonsense, then they BOTH need to be called out and dismissed as nothing more than political operatives.

With this action by her, she has shown herself to be no better than her husband is.

10/29/19

Contradicted by senior republican senator, nine days before Trump's February 8, tweet:

Day in Impeachment: Alexander Says Democrats Proved Their ...
https://www.nytimes.com/live/2020/trump-impeachment-trial-01-30
Senator Lamar Alexander, Republican of Tennessee, said late Thursday that although he believed that Democrats have proved their case that President Trump had acted "inappropriately" in his in his dealings with Ukraine, he did not think the president's actions were impeachable and he would vote against considering new evidence in the impeachment ....

You were asked to prove the threat that trump made to her. Instead you spammed nearly a page of TDS and still nothing. You arent fooling anyone.

Don't be naive.

There are uncounted criminals associated with the government who are never brought up on charges. But that doesn't take away from the fact that they are criminals.

In any event, most people are content to just forget about Vindman and his lies, since the Dems failed. But when his wife pops up with HER nonsense, then they BOTH need to be called out and dismissed as nothing more than political operatives.

With this action by her, she has shown herself to be no better than her husband is.
You have a truckload of Republican politicians chomping at the bit to help out Trump. Don't YOU be naive, If there was a there there , those politicians would have jumped.

You have a truckload of Republican politicians chomping at the bit to help out Trump. Don't YOU be naive, If there was a there there , those politicians would have jumped.
He's not worth the time and effort to anyone.

Grow up, lady.

Your husband lied and conspired to take down the freaking President. Hell, what YOU'VE gone through doesn't even compare to what Stone's wife went through when jack-booted thugs invaded her home in the middle of the night and rousted her out in her nightgown.

Screw you.

I missed these Obstructions of Justice, and likely smokescreen to conceal theft of the 2016 election. :
"...Hell, what YOU'VE gone through doesn't even compare to what Stone's wife went through when jack-booted thugs invaded her home in the middle of the night and rousted her out in her nightgown."

"...Stone, 67, was indicted in January 2019 when armed FBI agents arrested him at his Florida home. He had covered up records that would have revealed he sought to reach WikiLeaks in 2016 to help Trump, lied about the effort when he testified to a Republican-led congressional committee, then threatened another congressional witness, according to the charges brought by Mueller and the DC US Attorney's Office.
At Stone's trial, prosecutors argued that "truth still matters." They claimed Stone lied to Congress because "it would look really bad for his longtime associate Donald Trump" if Stone had told the truth.
The jury agreed with prosecutors and found Stone guilty of all seven charges he faced.
Trump was incensed. He weighed in on Twitter, claiming Stone had been treated unfairly. He suggested the judge was biased and Stone deserved a new trial...."
....The Justice Department said on Friday it believed Stone should have had to go to prison on Tuesday, following a judge's order.
"Your client has received at least as much if not more than the full and fair consideration, which he is due under the circumstances," prosecutor JP Cooney wrote to Stone's lawyer on June 22..."

Mrs. Stone's husband was convicted by a jury of all charges, including witness intimidation and lying to congress to protect Donald Trump.
Roger Stone threatened the Judge in his criminal trial and blackmailed Trump into ordering Atty General William Barr to interfere in Stone's sentencing to reduce the severity of it. This caused the prosecution team to withdraw in protest.

Stone then coerced Trump into commuting his 40 month prison sentence, $21,000 fine, and the customary supervised, post prison probationary period.

The truth looked bad for the Trump campaign and the truth looked bad for Donald Trump.”

Hours before Trump granted the commutation, Stone essentially acknowledged that he had smothered information that would have been damaging to Trump, telling journalist Howard Fineman, “[Trump] knows I was under enormous pressure to turn on him. It would have eased my situation considerably. But I didn’t.”

July 11, 2020
".....Stone served as the liaison between the Trump campaign and WikiLeaks, the website that Russian intelligence used to release stolen Democratic Party emails to help Trump win the presidency. Stone refused to testify about what he knew; he perjured himself and obstructed justice to protect the president. And now Trump has rewarded him for his silence. The quid pro quo is blindingly obvious. Not even Nixon during Watergate dared to pardon his co-conspirators or commute their sentences. That Trump has done so secures his unrivaled place in the annals of presidential infamy.
He is not just the worst president ever; he keeps getting worse."

I missed these Obstructions of Justice, and likely smokescreen to conceal theft of the 2016 election. :
"...Hell, what YOU'VE gone through doesn't even compare to what Stone's wife went through when jack-booted thugs invaded her home in the middle of the night and rousted her out in her nightgown."

"...Stone, 67, was indicted in January 2019 when armed FBI agents arrested him at his Florida home. He had covered up records that would have revealed he sought to reach WikiLeaks in 2016 to help Trump, lied about the effort when he testified to a Republican-led congressional committee, then threatened another congressional witness, according to the charges brought by Mueller and the DC US Attorney's Office.
At Stone's trial, prosecutors argued that "truth still matters." They claimed Stone lied to Congress because "it would look really bad for his longtime associate Donald Trump" if Stone had told the truth.
The jury agreed with prosecutors and found Stone guilty of all seven charges he faced.
Trump was incensed. He weighed in on Twitter, claiming Stone had been treated unfairly. He suggested the judge was biased and Stone deserved a new trial...."
....The Justice Department said on Friday it believed Stone should have had to go to prison on Tuesday, following a judge's order.
"Your client has received at least as much if not more than the full and fair consideration, which he is due under the circumstances," prosecutor JP Cooney wrote to Stone's lawyer on June 22..."

Mrs. Stone's husband was convicted by a jury of all charges, including witness intimidation and lying to congress to protect Donald Trump.
Roger Stone threatened the Judge in his criminal trial and blackmailed Trump into ordering Atty General William Barr to interfere in Stone's sentencing to reduce the severity of it. This caused the prosecution team to withdraw in protest.

Stone then coerced Trump into commuting his 40 month prison sentence, $21,000 fine, and the customary supervised, post prison probationary period.

The truth looked bad for the Trump campaign and the truth looked bad for Donald Trump.”

Hours before Trump granted the commutation, Stone essentially acknowledged that he had smothered information that would have been damaging to Trump, telling journalist Howard Fineman, “[Trump] knows I was under enormous pressure to turn on him. It would have eased my situation considerably. But I didn’t.”

July 11, 2020
".....Stone served as the liaison between the Trump campaign and WikiLeaks, the website that Russian intelligence used to release stolen Democratic Party emails to help Trump win the presidency. Stone refused to testify about what he knew; he perjured himself and obstructed justice to protect the president. And now Trump has rewarded him for his silence. The quid pro quo is blindingly obvious. Not even Nixon during Watergate dared to pardon his co-conspirators or commute their sentences. That Trump has done so secures his unrivaled place in the annals of presidential infamy.
He is not just the worst president ever; he keeps getting worse."
All this post proves is that you LOVE your biased MSM and their nonsense.

There's a reason those Mueller lawyers ran away from the DOJ after Barr slapped them upside the head about their sentencing recommendation. They knew their naked attempt to kill Stone would create a justified reaction from their bosses now that their old, washed up figure head was gone.

There's a reason those Mueller lawyers ran away from the DOJ after Barr slapped them upside the head about their sentencing recommendation. They knew their naked attempt to kill Stone would create a justified reaction from their bosses now that their old, washed up figure head was gone.

"MSM" and Mueller? Quite the opposite :
".... Wheeler’s insights, gleaned from tireless, detailed reading of declassified documents, are unique because they rely on public information, rather than access, and because Wheeler takes great pains to show her work..."

August 2, 2016 email from Jerome Corsi to Roger Stone (and by the way, Corsi was rather tight with Joseph Farah. Both Trump's campaign "press liason", Erin Perrine, and Farah's daughter, Alyssa, new White House Communications Director, are interesting, coincidental Trump "picks". Trump campaign press liason, Erin happens to be the wife of Nicholas Perrine, former assistant to the head of the NRA and was the person who coordinated Maria Butina's "intake" into the NRA inner circle.)

Inside the spectacular fall of WorldNetDaily, the ...
https://www.washingtonpost.com/life...c53122-3ba6-11e9-a06c-3ec8ed509d15_story.html
Apr 2, 2019 Then and now, Farah has attracted well-known figures to write for the site, including Jerome Corsi, who wrote a book questioning Obama's eligibility to be president and is a key witness in the ...

New analysis of that August 2, email, along with an image of it, are here,

Rat-****er Rashomon: Jerome Corsi's Prescience about the Content of John Podesta's Emails
October 16, 2020
Relevant analysis:

"....Nevertheless this email has been taken as the means by which Corsi informed Stone that the upcoming WikiLeaks dump involved files stolen from John Podesta.

Screen-Shot-2020-10-10-at-8.36.41-AM.png

It’s only much later in the email when Corsi says, “Time to let more than Podesta to be exposed as in bed w enemy.” The reference to Podesta would be incomprehensible to Stone if it were his first notice that WikiLeaks was going to drop emails stolen from Hillary’s campaign manager. Moreover, Corsi wouldn’t bury it in the sixth paragraph if it were new news, particularly not given that the right wing oppo researchers Steve Bannon paid, the Government Accountability Institute, had just days earlier released a report that focused on John Podesta. Indeed, it’s even possible that the email doesn’t reflect advance knowledge of the Podesta emails, but was instead a reference to that report.

There’s no reason to believe that the Podesta reference in this email was news to Stone.

Corsi put the new news
— that the dumps were coming shortly after he was scheduled to return from Italy on August 12, and then again in October — in the second paragraph. And as some of the affidavits described obliquelybut which did not get mentioned in any of the other three Roger Stone stories — the timing of both those predictions was absolutely correct...."

"

Grow up, lady.

Screw you.

You certainly made here point!

Grow up, lady.

Screw you.
You too, Trump ass kissing liar.

As your post proves. You have no regard for facts or the truth at all.

Your claims are false. Vindman told the truth. But since the truth doesn’t make your fool’s gold fuhrer look good, you join the belligerant Trumpster attacks.

You made her point very eloguently.

Hate and partisanship IS your substitute for honest fact based discussion.

So, now, let’s hear your excuse for your fuhrer’s attacks on Vindman’s brother, who was not involved in any way.

Trump is a cheap, petty little bully. Apparantly, your idea of a hero.

Continued from my last post -The link breaks because of this forum's word-sensor
Rat-****er Rashomon: Trolling for Russia October 19, 2020/21 Comments/in 2016 Presidential Election, emptywheel, Mueller Probe /by emptywheel
"With one exception, the SSCI Report ..cataloging how people with a stake in the 2016 hack-and-leak operation undermined the Russian attribution of it. It includes an entire section on Russia’s efforts to undermine the Russian attribution, in which Konstantin Kilimnik plays a starring role and Manafort significantly follows. It describes WikiLeaks’ false attribution, mentioning the Seth Rich hoax explicitly. It includes several paragraphs describing the campaign’s claimed ignorance about the source of the stolen emails, framing it in terms of the October 7 DHS/ODNI assessment.

SSCI’s invocation of the doubts Trump aired in the October 9, 2016 debate is of particular note, coming as it did just days after the John Podesta release. Trump’s comment was something that Mueller’s team asked numerous witnesses about.

Yet SSCI doesn’t include a focused discussion of all the ways Roger Stone — who appears to have met with Trump on October 8, 2016 — undermined the Russian attribution. As noted in this post of this series, one of the affidavits targeting Stone suggests Stone optimized the release of the John Podesta emails to overwhelm any attention to that October 7 attribution statement.

Perhaps the closest the SSCI Report comes...— in entirely different sections of the report — the SSCI Report documents Stone’s flip flop on the Russian role in hacking the DNC. On page 224 of the SSCI Report, it describes how Stone told Gates (in July 2016) that the stolen files may have come from Russia.
On pages 194-195, the SSCI Report describes how days later, Stone started claiming that Guccifer 2.0, whom he did not treat as Russian, had hacked the DNC.

Yet even though it includes this flip flop across two places thirty pages apart without noting it, the SSCI report doesn’t describe how, in the same period, Stone started pushing the Seth Rich hoax. Nor does it describe how long he continued to argue there was no proof that Guccifer 2.0 was Russian.

Perhaps the SSCI Report’s silence about Stone’s efforts to undermine the Russian attribution is a focus adopted from the Mueller Report. Like the SSCI Report, the Mueller Report describes WikiLeaks’ efforts to undermine the Russian attribution of the hack by pinning it on Seth Rich.

But neither describes Stone’s parallel and in many ways far more systematic efforts to sow the Rich hoax, efforts which extended well beyond the election and recruited involvement from the likes of Sean Hannity (who will be deposed by Joel Rich’s lawyers on this subject on October 30) and Alex Jones.

On this point as most others, the Stone prosecution unsurprisingly adopts the same general scope as the Mueller Report; like it, the indictment did not touch on Stone’s role in fostering the Seth Rich conspiracy

Abbreviated in consideration of post length constraints.....

My hope is that by identifying these gaps... The gaps will serve as a framework for this series."

Words have meaning. She is claiming she felt threatened. Trump did not threaten her.

Trump fired her husband for doing his duty.

And then fired her brother in law because of his last name.

Rationalize that Trumpster!

Judge Walton, earlier this year, read the most unredacted version of the Mueller Report in the course of an FOIA litigation and has grilled the DOJ about justification for remaining redactions.....

Deadline = Noon, Today!
October 16, 2020
"...Judge Reggie B. Walton of the U.S. District Court in D.C. expressed bafflement at the claim that President Trump’s words were not to be believed.

... Walton directed the department by noon Tuesday to clarify with Trump or “an individual who has conferred directly with the president” whether Trump had intended to order the declassification and release of Mueller report materials without redaction. The judge cited the urgency of releasing as much information as possible in the remaining days before the election. "

Justice Department must release redacted portions of Mueller report dealing with criminal charges before Election Day, judge rules
www.businessinsider.com.ico
Business Insider|19 days ago
In response to a complaint brought by BuzzFeed reporter Jason Leopold, US District Judge Reggie Walton ruled that Attorney General William Barr's department must release the redacted segments ...

Mueller's team contemplated whether Trump had lied to them ...
https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...3a9c16-b283-11ea-856d-5054296735e5_story.html
Jun 19, 2020 Stone was convicted of lying to the House of Representatives about his efforts to contact WikiLeaks in 2016. Stone told those lies, prosecutors said, to protect Trump.

Fox News Diversion:
Gregg Jarrett: Trump right to commute Roger Stone's ...
https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/roger-stone-trump-gregg-jarrett
The contorted case of Roger Stone is a sad coda to the work of Robert Mueller. As Trump tweeted last month, Stone was "a victim of a corrupt and illegal Witch Hunt, one which will go down as the...

Judge cites Barr's 'misleading ... - The Washington Post
https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...a7afce-5f2c-11ea-b29b-9db42f7803a7_story.html
Mar 5, 2020...
Now is when we pay the price for Trump ... - Washington Post
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2020/03/09/coronavirus-burns-trump-scores-perfect-nero/
Mar 9, 2020 Reggie Walton, senior judge of the U.S. District Court for D.C., can't be dismissed by President Trump as an "Obama judge": Walton was nominated by George W. Bush after appointments to lower ...

Back
Top Bottom