• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Trump ‘Came After Our Family,’ Says Alexander Vindman’s Angry Wife In Lincoln Project Ad

“The first time I felt threatened was just after Alex’s testimony” against Trump at the impeachment hearings, Rachel Vindman revealed.

President Donald Trump “came after our family,” the angry wife of decorated Iraq war veteran Alexander Vindman said Friday in a dramatic new political ad.

“The first time I felt threatened was just after Alex’s testimony” against Trump at the House impeachment hearings late last year, Rachel Vindman revealed in the ad created by The Lincoln Project and VoteVets.

That was the case even though her husband put his life on the line in combat and suffered a serious injury in a bomb explosion.
============================================================================================
“The most powerful man in the world came after our family,” she said of Trump. “But what happened to us can happen to anyone.”

David Geffen's gay mafia protected her or at least bought her story for one of his "Republican" ads it would appear.

You certainly made here point!
No, I didn't.

Her fake point was that "Trump" did something to her. He didn't...and she should stop her whining, crying and lying.

Continued from my last post -The link breaks because of this forum's word-sensor
That's a good reason to stay away from that link, since they seem to see fit to use words our own quite lenient word censor rejects.

I guess the rhetoric from the MSM is "over-the-top" enough for you.

Trump fired her husband for doing his duty.

And then fired her brother in law because of his last name.

Rationalize that Trumpster!
I do not rationalize strawman arguments, Pinko.

no one group has exposed Trump and his corruption more than The Lincoln Project.

I wouldn’t say that. But they have certainly done a superior job of drawing the public’s attention to it. Which has undermined the blizzard of noise Trump puts up to cover his behavior and criminality.

I'm not a Republican and I have two decades of military experience. I am certainly pro military.

What I am not is pro corrupt individual hiding behind the military who then trots out his wife to whine and cry.

Actually, you’ve spent years cheering loudly for the most corrupt individual to even occupy the White House. His ”respect” for the military only happens when a television camera happens to be around, Which is enough to fool you every time.

I do not rationalize strawman arguments, Pinko.

You clearly don’t know what a straw man argument is.

And you’ve been challenged to defend your fuhrer’s actions. Which you tried to avoid by pasting a label you don’t understand on it.

Actually, you’ve spent years cheering loudly for the most corrupt individual to even occupy the White House. His ”respect” for the military only happens when a television camera happens to be around, Which is enough to fool you every time.
Trump has done nothing corrupt while in office. That cannot be said about any President within my lifetime.

Trump has shown more respect for the military than any President since H.W. Bush.

But what is glaring in your post is your avoidance of any attempt to defend Vindman and his whiny, crying wife.

Grow up, lady.

Your husband lied and conspired to take down the freaking President. Hell, what YOU'VE gone through doesn't even compare to what Stone's wife went through when jack-booted thugs invaded her home in the middle of the night and rousted her out in her nightgown.

Screw you.

Yeah, everyone is lying except your cult leader. I hope you get some kind of deprogramming after this.

Trump has done nothing corrupt while in office. That cannot be said about any President within my lifetime.

Trump has shown more respect for the military than any President since H.W. Bush.

But what is glaring in your post is your avoidance of any attempt to defend Vindman and his whiny, crying wife.

Wow...Just wow. Give Cindy MCcain a call and see if she agrees. 5 deferment Donnie truly hates our military. Over 500 retired military top brass collectively endorsed Biden for this very reason.

Wow...Just wow. Give Cindy MCcain a call and see if she agrees. 5 deferment Donnie truly hates our military. Over 500 retired military top brass collectively endorsed Biden for this very reason.
Cindy McCain? The lady who idolizes her dead, lying, crooked politician husband?

You know...her husband and Vindman are cut from the same cloth...as are Cindy McCain and Vindman's wife.

I couldn't disagree with you more. Moreover I think you are incredibly rude and that your post lowers the level of discourse on this forum. Why adopt a name like "Mycroft" that you use on this forum and then post with no elegance or intelligence?

You skim right over the 1000's of unintelligent and inelegant liberal posts on here without comment, but suddenly feel the need to whine about this poster?

The "Newfies" that I have known for the past 44 years would laugh at you.

You skim right over the 1000's of unintelligent and inelegant liberal posts on here without comment, but suddenly feel the need to whine about this poster?

The "Newfies" that I have known for the past 44 years would laugh at you.

Why did you suddenly post something I wrote weeks ago in the middle of a discussion to which you make no allusion? If you do not make clear to what you are objecting, I do not know how you expect me to refute it.

I am glad your Newfies are happy. Mine died a couple of years ago, but he was a huge, strong happy boy. He used to dig big holes in our front yard to keep cool, even though we live in New England. It was hard to keep him from from looking dusty as he does here.

Newfie.JPG

Brownshirt apologetics.

Bullshit. Just to name one thing he has done that I know absolutely sure that shows he disrespects the military is his lie about the pay raise (that he has claimed multiple times). He claimed he gave the military their only pay raise in 10 years. There are actually two parts of the story in this that disrespect the military. First, it isn't true, because the military has gotten a pay raise every one of those years. Second, the year in question that gave the military their highest pay raise, wasn't due to Trump. In fact, that particular year it was reported he suggested a lower than calculated (since military pay raises are generally based on a calculation of national wage increases) pay increase, and Congress decided to give higher.

“The first time I felt threatened was just after Alex’s testimony” against Trump at the impeachment hearings, Rachel Vindman revealed.

President Donald Trump “came after our family,” the angry wife of decorated Iraq war veteran Alexander Vindman said Friday in a dramatic new political ad.

“The first time I felt threatened was just after Alex’s testimony” against Trump at the House impeachment hearings late last year, Rachel Vindman revealed in the ad created by The Lincoln Project and VoteVets.

That was the case even though her husband put his life on the line in combat and suffered a serious injury in a bomb explosion.
============================================================================================
“The most powerful man in the world came after our family,” she said of Trump. “But what happened to us can happen to anyone.”
I am 85% convinced that if we do the investigations we need to after Trump administration is removed, we'll find plenty of instances where Trump especially and some administration leaders will have tried and/or succeeded to use government positions to punish people who criticized or insulted them personally.

Trump is the "leader" of a disturbingly corrupt set of people.

Back
Top Bottom