• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump’s Walk of Fame Star Might Be Removed Because People Keep Peeing on It

imyoda

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Trump's Walk of Fame Star Might Be Removed Because People Keep Peeing on It

“It has been revealed that the Hollywood Historic Trust is considering removing Donald Trump’s star off the Hollywood Walk of Fame. The reason? Because people just can’t stop themselves from defacing it.
There has been the traditional vandalism, with messages expressing their disgust with the presidential candidate scrawled all over the star………….

…….. Humans have had similar impulses, with people proudly posting pictures of themselves spitting and urinating on Trump’s star………..

Now that takes the cake………

The Donald sure can bring out the worst in folks one might say:lamo

“It has been revealed that the Hollywood Historic Trust is considering removing Donald Trump’s star off the Hollywood Walk of Fame. The reason? Because people just can’t stop themselves from defacing it.
There has been the traditional vandalism, with messages expressing their disgust with the presidential candidate scrawled all over the star………….

…….. Humans have had similar impulses, with people proudly posting pictures of themselves spitting and urinating on Trump’s star………..

Sounds like poor upbringing that has grown with the spread of the liberal social model.

...and I am sure they feel proud and completely justified for their behavior, of course.

After all, all modicums of civility DO NOT need to be adhered to when it is a political opponent, or someone you do not like, right?

That seems to be the general gist of the morals of the liberal left.

Civility and polite behavior is NOT for those who are not with us, correct?

Maybe his star should be roped off and then wired with 480VAC from under the sidewalk.

It is tasteless and wrong. But I would be lying if I said I didn't chuckle a bit at the headline.

...and I am sure they feel proud and completely justified for their behavior, of course.

After all, all modicums of civility DO NOT need to be adhered to when it is a political opponent, or someone you do not like, right?

That seems to be the general gist of the morals of the liberal left.

Civility and polite behavior is NOT for those who are not with us, correct?

Maybe his star should be roped off and then wired with 480VAC from under the sidewalk.

Ah yes, sole province of the "liberal left."

Teaching love, not hate, after anti-Obama vandalism - Videos - Boston.com

5 second fact check: Are People Pooping on Donald Trump's Hollywood Star? : snopes.com

Why do people not bother to fact check before making threads?

Sounds like poor upbringing that has grown with the spread of the liberal social model.

as opposed to the hate filled bigot model of the right?

Kobie, I never said it was one-sided, not even once. Read it again, you will see I did not at any time say it was ONLY the liberal left.

But I WILL SAY, they are the biggest DENIERS and RIGHTEOUS JUSTIFIERS of the hate they put on other people.

I cannot get even ONE PERSON from the liberal left to admit to their HATE.

100% of the time, they completely deny it or deflect it and say " the devil made me do it ".

Not at any time do they own up to the HATE they generate and put out on other people that do not think the same way they do.

It sounds like the city of Hollywood is going to make a **** ton of money from all the arrests and fines levied against these disgusting people.

Kobie, I never said it was one-sided, not even once. Read it again, you will see I did not at any time say it was ONLY the liberal left.

Well then why bitch about the "morals of the liberal left" when you fully admit it's NOT one-sided? Assholes do asshole things.

The fact that Trump's star is located in one of the most homeless-ridden areas of Hollywood should also be mentioned here. Homeless people piss EVERYWHERE.

But I WILL SAY, they are the biggest DENIERS and RIGHTEOUS JUSTIFIERS of the hate they put on other people.

I cannot get even ONE PERSON from the liberal left to admit to their HATE.

100% of the time, they completely deny it or deflect it and say " the devil made me do it ".

Not at any time do they own up to the HATE they generate and put out on other people that do not think the same way they do.

I ****ing hate people that put pineapple on pizza. It's a violation of everything that make us civilised. People that do it should be rounded up and gassed.

Now you can say a liberal has admitted their hate to you.

Well then why bitch about the "morals of the liberal left" when you fully admit it's NOT one-sided? Assholes do asshole things.

The fact that Trump's star is located in one of the most homeless-ridden areas of Hollywood should also be mentioned here. Homeless people piss EVERYWHERE.

I am only talking about those that intentionally targeted his star, and ignored those around his.

So, I can also count you as one who completely DENIES the liberal left have HATE, and also direct that HATE on other people?

You have not once said it was true, but have twice denied and deflected it.

You can deny and deflect it three hundred times if you like, but that changes nothing.

The liberal left DO...DO...HATE those that do not think the way they do and also visit that HATE forcibly on others.

It is a real world fact.

I ****ing hate people that put pineapple on pizza. It's a violation of everything that make us civilised. People that do it should be rounded up and gassed.

If it has pineapple on it, it is no longer pizza, it is some hippy **** disguised as pizza.

You are NOT a liberal, you are a COMMUNIST.

Your hate on others is legendary. So is your murder, imprisonment, and the wars you started.

The number is still ZERO.

Not one liberal will admit to their open HATE and HATRED of others that do not think like they do.

Instead they piss on, crap on, cuss at, throw rocks at, shoot at, deflect, divert, and point blame. but NEVER ADMIT TO the hate that motivates them to do these things.

Not even once.

This thread is but one of many examples.

It is hard to believe someone that says they DON'T HATE me when they are hitting me upside the head with a bottle.

Last edited:

Your hate on others is legendary. So is your murder, imprisonment, and the wars you started.
You can't say that! Spud is innocent until proven guilty and his case at the War Crimes Tribunal doesn't come up for another 18 months.

I am only talking about those that intentionally targeted his star, and ignored those around his.

So, I can also count you as one who completely DENIES the liberal left have HATE, and also direct that HATE on other people?

You have not once said it was true, but have twice denied and deflected it.

You can deny and deflect it three hundred times if you like, but that changes nothing.

The liberal left DO...DO...HATE those that do not think the way they do and also visit that HATE forcibly on others.

It is a real world fact.

Sure, there's a lot of "liberal left" that hate. There's a lot of "conservative right" that hate. The "liberal left" tends to focus its "hate" on individuals, I've found; the "conservative right" tends to focus its hate on groups.

What the **** is your point?

Says the person that never misses an opportunity to attack LGBT people. :roll:

Now, and pardon me for my bluntness, but that is either a lie or ignorant.

Leftists pissing in public doesn't surprise me.

Sure, there's a lot of "liberal left" that hate. There's a lot of "conservative right" that hate. The "liberal left" tends to focus its "hate" on individuals, I've found; the "conservative right" tends to focus its hate on groups.

What the **** is your point?

my "point" is that it took you four (4) posts to finally ADMIT IT. The denial goes very deep in the liberal left. This is pure proof.
(also note my lack of profanity)

...and YOU, Kobie, are the only one to ever do so, and say so.

The rest are stuck up DeNile River, still not admitting to their HATE of those on the conservative right.

Yet those of us on the conservative right, see, feel, and are the targets of, this denied HATE, each and every day.

This is one of the biggest HYPOCRACIES of the liberal left.

They do not own up to what the rest of us see them doing on a daily basis.

I think this is also why I have not had even one of them say they love the United States.

They cannot seem to bring themselves to do that either.

I feel it is because they don't, and don't want to be on record as saying they do.

Last edited:
my "point" is that it took you four (4) posts to finally ADMIT IT. The denial goes very deep in the liberal left. This is pure proof.

...and YOU, Kobie, are the only one to ever do so, and say so.

The rest are stuck up DeNile River, still not admitting to their HATE of those on the conservative right.

Yet those of us on the conservative right, see, feel, and are the targets of, this denied HATE, each and every day.

This is one of the biggest HYPOCRACIES of the liberal left.

They do not own up to what the rest of us see them doing on a daily basis.

I think this is also why I have not had even one of them say they love the United States.

They cannot seem to bring themselves to do that either.

I feel it is because they don't, and don't want to be on record as saying they do.

I'm the ONLY person who has ever said that individuals on the "liberal left" are capable of hateful actions? Well, that's weapons-grade horse****, but whatever.

See, now you've changed the argument to "liberals hate us on the right" and claiming liberals are hypocrites because reasons. And then there's some love-of-country nonsense thrown in there for good measure.

When you can make an actual coherent point other than "BLEEEGGGH THEY HATES US," get back to me.

Last edited:
I'm the ONLY person who has ever said the "liberal left" is capable of hateful actions? Well, that's weapons-grade horse****, but whatever.

See, now you've changed the argument to "liberals hate us on the right" and claiming liberals are hypocrites because reasons. And then there's some love-of-country nonsense thrown in there for good measure.

When you can make an actual coherent point other than "BLEEEGGGH THEY HATES US," get back to me.

You mean that "BLEEEGGGH THEY HATE US" point that you continually DENIED for three...count em'...three (3) post previously? Is that the one? The point you finally had to admit to that I was correct all along? That one? The point you know I nailed you good on, but just won't admit it? That one?

I will give you this...I am 100% positively sure you think "love of country" is complete nonsense.

Can you at this moment in time make a post saying you love the United States and say why?

I certainly can, and would not be ashamed of saying it either....and I can give hundreds of reasons why I love the United States.

Can you?

and YES, I CAN equivocally state YOU are the ONLY person on DP I have heard admit the liberal left HATES the conservative right. Not one other person have I heard admit this, but you. They NEVER admit to it, only divert and deflect their reasons to hate on others, but never admit to it.

Complete HYPOCRACY.

Last edited:

The number is still ZERO.

Not one liberal will admit to their open HATE and HATRED of others that do not think like they do.

Instead they piss on, crap on, cuss at, throw rocks at, shoot at, deflect, divert, and point blame. but NEVER ADMIT TO the hate that motivates them to do these things.

Not even once.

This thread is but one of many examples.

It is hard to believe someone that says they DON'T HATE me when they are hitting me upside the head with a bottle.

Ok, now I'm a liberal, and I still think subhumans who put pineapple on pizzas aren't people. Regardless of what the shills for Big Pineapple at the War Crimes Tribunal believe.

Back
Top Bottom