• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump’s Walk of Fame Star Might Be Removed Because People Keep Peeing on It

We embrace all pizza toppings, including pineapple. Peddle your hate elsewhere.

I have never really liked pineapple on pizzas or sandwiches.

Trump's Walk of Fame Star Might Be Removed Because People Keep Peeing on It
Trump’s Walk of Fame Star Might Be Removed Because People Keep Peeing on It

“It has been revealed that the Hollywood Historic Trust is considering removing Donald Trump’s star off the Hollywood Walk of Fame. The reason? Because people just can’t stop themselves from defacing it.
There has been the traditional vandalism, with messages expressing their disgust with the presidential candidate scrawled all over the star………….

…….. Humans have had similar impulses, with people proudly posting pictures of themselves spitting and urinating on Trump’s star………..

Now that takes the cake………

The Donald sure can bring out the worst in folks one might say:lamo

HOLY COW!!! imyoda made a "I hate Trump." post. Shocked I am.

OK....don't eat them on such then. Seems like problem solved. Or is pineapple on pizza some deep seeded emotional trauma for you, and you need to unburden yourself of it?

...and I am sure they feel proud and completely justified for their behavior, of course.

After all, all modicums of civility DO NOT need to be adhered to when it is a political opponent, or someone you do not like, right?

That seems to be the general gist of the morals of the liberal left.

Civility and polite behavior is NOT for those who are not with us, correct?

Maybe his star should be roped off and then wired with 480VAC from under the sidewalk.

That'd work.

Then I could drop a piece of rebar on it and melt it to slag.

Kobie, I never said it was one-sided, not even once. Read it again, you will see I did not at any time say it was ONLY the liberal left.

But I WILL SAY, they are the biggest DENIERS and RIGHTEOUS JUSTIFIERS of the hate they put on other people.

I cannot get even ONE PERSON from the liberal left to admit to their HATE.

100% of the time, they completely deny it or deflect it and say " the devil made me do it ".

Not at any time do they own up to the HATE they generate and put out on other people that do not think the same way they do.

Some people think its OK to molest children.

I hate them.

Is that what you mean?

Ever think its hatred of things worthy of hatred?

You are NOT a liberal, you are a COMMUNIST.

Your hate on others is legendary. So is your murder, imprisonment, and the wars you started.

The number is still ZERO.

Not one liberal will admit to their open HATE and HATRED of others that do not think like they do.

Instead they piss on, crap on, cuss at, throw rocks at, shoot at, deflect, divert, and point blame. but NEVER ADMIT TO the hate that motivates them to do these things.

Not even once.

This thread is but one of many examples.

It is hard to believe someone that says they DON'T HATE me when they are hitting me upside the head with a bottle.

When did spud start a war?

Then I apologize for helping send hundreds, possibly thousands of your comrades to the big worker's paradise in the sky. Anyone you knew? It wasn't personal, so you know.

If you think the CCCP, China, & North Korea have governments anything even slightly similar to the US government, then you can join your buddies stuck in the mud up DeNile River.

That notion is so silly it is not even worth discussing. I leave you with your misconceptions.

PS...I LOVE pineapple & Canadian bacon pizza. Fruit and pork go wonderfully together.

However, you have not lived until you have had fruitbat for Thanksgiving, like they do on Guam.

I think a strong case can be made that ALL of the governments you mention lie to their people and do whatever they want.

Or ham.

Or plants.

Can't thin of any place I actually approve of pineapple.

Back
Top Bottom