• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump’s Walk of Fame Star Might Be Removed Because People Keep Peeing on It

You can't say that! Spud is innocent until proven guilty and his case at the War Crimes Tribunal doesn't come up for another 18 months.

My lawyer is a lovely German fellow, who agrees with me that anyone who puts pineapple on pizza should be stripped of their reichs.

You mean that "BLEEEGGGH THEY HATE US" point that you continually DENIED for three...count em'...three (3) post previously? Is that the one? The point you finally had to admit to that I was correct all along? That one? The point you know I nailed you good on, but just won't admit it? That one?

What exactly did I deny, that you "nailed me good on," that I won't admit? Just spit it out, it won't hurt ya.

I will give you this...I am 100% positively sure you think "love of country" is complete nonsense.

Pretty much, but I also don't understand why that's a point of debate, as if Love Of Country makes your opinions more valid or worthwhile than mine.

Love whatever you want. Love Richard Simmons. Love old Dean Martin movies and a good cigar. Makes no difference to me. But don't act like you're somehow better because you claim to "love" America more than I do. It has no bearing on anything.

Can you at this moment in time make a post saying you love the United States and say why?

I certainly can, and would not be ashamed of saying it either....and I can give hundreds of reasons why I love the United States.

Can you?

Love it? I certainly like it (and I mean like it, like it). I can't think of a place I'd rather live, and I do feel lucky to be born here. It's done right by me.

However, I also understand why certain people might not feel that way.

and YES, I CAN equivocally state YOU are the ONLY person on DP I have heard admit the liberal left HATES the conservative right. Not one other person have I heard admit this, but you.

Except, of course, I never said that. I said that there are liberals capable of "hate." I didn't say the entirety of the "liberal left" hates the "conservative right."

Why, oh why, must so many posters construct strawman arguments in order to "win"?

Ok, now I'm a liberal, and I still think subhumans who put pineapple on pizzas aren't people. Regardless of what the shills for Big Pineapple at the War Crimes Tribunal believe.

What will you be tomorrow?

You were a COMMUNIST one hour ago.

I am only talking about those that intentionally targeted his star, and ignored those around his.

So, I can also count you as one who completely DENIES the liberal left have HATE, and also direct that HATE on other people?

You have not once said it was true, but have twice denied and deflected it.

You can deny and deflect it three hundred times if you like, but that changes nothing.

The liberal left DO...DO...HATE those that do not think the way they do and also visit that HATE forcibly on others.

It is a real world fact.

Um, dude...the story in the OP is fake. No one is ****ting or pissing on Trump's star, except maybe some dogs. Are those liberal dogs in your world?

Ok, now I'm a liberal, and I still think subhumans who put pineapple on pizzas aren't people. Regardless of what the shills for Big Pineapple at the War Crimes Tribunal believe.

I dare you to go libertarian.

What exactly did I deny, that you "nailed me good on," that I won't admit? Just spit it out, it won't hurt ya.

You completely denied the liberal left hates on anyone and diverted in posts 6 and 11. It was not until you FINALLY had to admit it in post 19 (with profanity) that my point was right. That same point you are once again denying right now.

You hate being WRONG and caught being wrong in black & white, don't you?

Pretty much, but I also don't understand why that's a point of debate, as if Love Of Country makes your opinions more valid or worthwhile than mine.

Actually, it DOES...very much. If your point of view comes from a distain for the United States, then it shows through quite clearly.

Love whatever you want. Love Richard Simmons. Love old Dean Martin movies and a good cigar. Makes no difference to me. But don't act like you're somehow better because you claim to "love" America more than I do. It has no bearing on anything.

Yes, it certainly does have bearing on a whole lot of subjects. It makes me a patriotic citizen of the United States, and someone who actually LOVES this country, rather than someone who has complete distain for this country and our laws.

Love it? I certainly like it (and I mean like it, like it). I can't think of a place I'd rather live, and I do feel lucky to be born here. It's done right by me.

However, I also understand why certain people might not feel that way.

Except, of course, I never said that. I said that there are liberals capable of "hate." I didn't say the entirety of the "liberal left" hates the "conservative right."

Why, oh why, must so many posters construct strawman arguments in order to "win"?

There is no "WIN". Only admitting what you personally do and how you personally feel....HONESTLY.

It does not take me three (3) posts to admit something I already know to be true.

...and as a proud American citizen who actually LOVES my country, I have no problem saying so...OUT LOUD...for anyone to hear.

How many of your buddies of the liberal left can say this same thing?

You certainly can't...and won't.

You get the last word. Make it good.

I refuse to discuss anything with those that cannot own what they do or what they say...or admit how they honestly feel.

Last edited:
What will you be tomorrow?

You were a COMMUNIST one hour ago.

I'm just as much a communist as I was 20 minutes ago. I'm also just as much a liberal. Don't you think it's interesting how people choose to associate ideologies and regimes? I mean, the biggest thing the USSR, China, North Korea and the US had in common was a republican government. I'm definitely not a republican.

:lol:

Last edited:
There is no "WIN". Only admitting what you personally do and how you personally feel....HONESTLY.

You're simply making stuff up now.

Post 6:

Nowhere in there did I deny that the "liberal left" is incapable of hating something.

Post 11:

Well then why bitch about the "morals of the liberal left" when you fully admit it's NOT one-sided? Assholes do asshole things.

The fact that Trump's star is located in one of the most homeless-ridden areas of Hollywood should also be mentioned here. Homeless people piss EVERYWHERE.

Also didn't do what you claimed.

You are inventing arguments to attack. Either you're being blazingly dishonest, or you have serious issues with reading comprehension. Pick one.

Now, I will deny that the "liberal left," as a group, doesn't "hate." I will also claim that the "conservative right," as a group, doesn't "hate." Individuals hate. Sure, if a group gets narrow enough in its focus (like, say, the Nazis or KKK or something), then sure, I'll paint that group with the "hater" label. But nothing so broad as the "liberal left" or the "conservative right."

Let's see how you twist THIS around.

As for your "love of country" tangent, if one doesn't ooze patriotism, that means they hate America? Aren't there varying levels of enjoyment? It's either "LURRRVE" or "distain"? But even the opinion of someone who hates America with a passion isn't somehow negated by that fact.

Last edited:
I'm just as much a communist as I was 20 minutes ago. I'm also just as much a liberal. Don't you think it's interesting how people choose to associate ideologies and regimes? I'm mean, the biggest thing the USSR, China, North Korea and the US had in common was a republican government. I'm definitely not a republican.

:lol:

Then I apologize for helping send hundreds, possibly thousands of your comrades to the big worker's paradise in the sky. Anyone you knew? It wasn't personal, so you know.

If you think the CCCP, China, & North Korea have governments anything even slightly similar to the US government, then you can join your buddies stuck in the mud up DeNile River.

That notion is so silly it is not even worth discussing. I leave you with your misconceptions.

PS...I LOVE pineapple & Canadian bacon pizza. Fruit and pork go wonderfully together.

However, you have not lived until you have had fruitbat for Thanksgiving, like they do on Guam.

Last edited:
Kobie, I never said it was one-sided, not even once. Read it again, you will see I did not at any time say it was ONLY the liberal left.

But I WILL SAY, they are the biggest DENIERS and RIGHTEOUS JUSTIFIERS of the hate they put on other people.

I cannot get even ONE PERSON from the liberal left to admit to their HATE.

100% of the time, they completely deny it or deflect it and say " the devil made me do it ".

Not at any time do they own up to the HATE they generate and put out on other people that do not think the same way they do.

Umm...yes, you did. I noticed you didn't waste any time doing exactly what you just accused liberals of, too.

Liberals and pro-Nazi skin heads (Kobes example).....intolerant extremists....one and the same in deed.

Not only does your example support RetiredNSmilin's point, Your point backfires spectacularly.

And no matter how hard you try, you cannot disprove that the left is the intolerant, un-civil bunch of heathens they prove themselves to be daily. ie.. Melissa Click.
Can you find examples of Conservatives behaving badly? Probably, but it is rarely.
And you would be a bold faced liar to try to convey otherwise.
When has the right blocked a freeway to prevent access to a Sanders or Clinton rally?
It is EXACTLY the kinder, more tolerant demeanor of the vast majority of Conservatives that the left has viciously exploited.

Checkmate

Last edited:
Sounds like poor upbringing that has grown with the spread of the liberal social model.

Actually, I heard they were Jeb Bush devotees.........But then I could be wrong...............Or then again.............They sure could have been NYers

It sounds like the city of Hollywood is going to make a **** ton of money from all the arrests and fines levied against these disgusting people.

No one was arrested.......

I believe the only reason the police were there was to manage the line of folks waiting their turn

Awe, come on. We both know that today's bigots tend to be liberals.

Yeah... typical modern right wing. The ones throwing the punches and cry victim at the same time.

Oh dear.............another one with no sense of humor...............

I think it has more to do with not liking to spread lies. Facts are gud.

I think it has more to do with not liking to spread lies. Facts are gud.

Like I said...........no sense of humor........... or judgment when it comes to satire............ Chill!

Like I said...........no sense of humor........... or judgment when it comes to satire............ Chill!

It was not presented as satire, your sense of humor might work for other Trump obsessives, or people who think poop jokes are funny, but well, for most of us...

It was not presented as satire, your sense of humor might work for other Trump obsessives, or people who think poop jokes are funny, but well, for most of us...

Enough............you may have both a knowledge and/or humor deficit...... of which I am unqualified to "fix"

Enough............you may have both a knowledge and/or humor deficit...... of which I am unqualified to "fix"

I was the one who knew the story in the OP was fake. Considering you didn't...

Sounds like poor upbringing that has grown with the spread of the liberal social model.

It's liberals fault that people are peeing on Trump's star?

Some people will say anything...

It's liberals fault that people are peeing on Trump's star?

Some people will say anything...

That's the way social systems function. And what is more, it takes decades to mess up a population to the extent we now see. What would also be interesting would be to know, if the mess is necessary to gain our level of innovation and progress or if we could have gotten it without the damage.

Back
Top Bottom