• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Trump’s unhinged Twitter meltdown shows Michelle Obama drew blood

Lol not really.

It highlights for readers the fact that many on the left glorify aggressive and violent behavior.

And are willing to do anything in order to achieve their goals.

Its a phrase, get over it.

Sounds like she drew blood on you.:lamo

Pay me.

You guys have asked that so many times after having it explained that this time you can bloody well pay me for my time.

You can keep whining and feeling picked on...

You can keep whining and feeling picked on...

Okay.

Obama kept kids in facilities when they were unattended, or if the people they were with posed a direct threat (running drugs, etc). There was a time limit on how long children could be kept in this manner.

Trump separates families, and then bangs them up in facilities where they stay indefinitely.

You are having trouble distinguishing between the two?

Which readers do you think will change their positions based on this?
Voters who are looking for national unity and peace, rather than further divisiveness.

There is nothing peaceful and unifying about boasting that anyone “drew blood” on anyone else.

Voters who are looking for national unity and peace, rather than further divisiveness.

There is nothing peaceful and unifying about boasting that anyone “drew blood” on anyone else.

Name two.

Just wait till tomorrow....

13a3fa6e394d146777bf23107d8f9a72.jpg

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
·
2h
Don’t buy GOODYEAR TIRES - They announced a BAN ON MAGA HATS. Get better tires for far less! (This is what the Radical Left Democrats do. Two can play the same game, and we have to start playing it now!).

lol

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
·
15h
Tell the Dems that we have more Cases because we do FAR more Testing than any other Country!

He's still trying to push this BS?

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
·
22h
...Meanwhile, I gave America energy independence in fact, so much energy we could never use it all. The Bernie/Biden/AOC Green New Deal plan would take California’s failed policies to every American!

I think energy companies did that.

1,000 Americans dying every day from COVID and the president has time for this ****?

Well, he is a bleeder, after all. And his world revolves around disunity and conflict.

Read the Washington Post article.

It looks like they had an immature meltdown, not Trump.

What a very odd thing to say. It's almost as if there was a highly partisan opinion that is being pushed, rather than an objective analysis of what the Washington Post said.

Why do the people who “believe in unity and equality and decency” create threads boasting that Michelle Obama “Drew Blood”?

Because adults know what that phrase means in the political arena.

Okay.

Obama kept kids in facilities when they were unattended, or if the people they were with posed a direct threat (running drugs, etc). There was a time limit on how long children could be kept in this manner.

Trump separates families, and then bangs them up in facilities where they stay indefinitely.

You are having trouble distinguishing between the two?

Did they stay indefinitely? There is a difference but not much he used the same facilities and as you know they used a picture under the Obama era to show how evil Trump is.

"Trump’s unhinged Twitter meltdown shows Michelle Obama drew blood"

No it doesn't. It shows that Trump tweets about everything.

Trump is the old adult male that I know that acts like a total wimp.

Anyone remember this clip? "I could have saved one more life..."

Trump's reaction to Michelle obama's speech: "I could have let 20,000 more die...!"

Back
Top Bottom