• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump’s Re-Election Hopes Grow Shaky With Biden Gains

Trippy Trekker

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Liberal
Uh oh Trumpers! Biden continues to gain on Trump!

A shifting battlefield map is imperiling Donald Trump’s re-election, putting the president on the defensive in states his team didn’t expect to be competitive.

Democrat Joe Biden has pulled further ahead in the industrial Midwestern states that Trump won in 2016, as Trump’s handling of the coronavirus and the resulting job losses prompted a precipitous slide in his support.

Trump summoned top political advisers to the White House Thursday for a meeting to reverse the decline. In addition to the coronavirus outbreak and the recession, the president now faces a third crisis -- nationwide protests over police mistreatment of African-Americans that have turned to rioting and looting in some places, leading Trump to suggest deploying the military to crack down on the demonstrations.

Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

Check out an Interactive Map. Generate your own predictions. Viva the Anti-Trumper Movement!

2020 Presidential Election Interactive Map

Uh oh Trumpers! Biden continues to gain on Trump!

Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

Check out an Interactive Map. Generate your own predictions. Viva the Anti-Trumper Movement!

2020 Presidential Election Interactive Map

Oh my, I won't be able to sleep tonight.

But here's a little hint. Trump hating liberal Leo Terrel who's bitterly opposed to almost everything Trump is doing was loudly angry his last two appearances.

At Democrats who were allowing the destruction of black neighborhoods and businesses and/or refusing to condemn the violence.

Liberals just have no clue that most blacks want law and order and safety, as he explicitly said.

Some of the ex-president to be's followers will rise arms in hand the day after election.

Good news, but it's too early to celebrate. The Rethuglicans will do everything they can to rig this election in favor of their Dear Leader. The only compensation we have is to vote blue in overwhelming numbers!

Way too early. There should be no celebrating or thoughts of victory until after election day.

Good news, but it's too early to celebrate. The Rethuglicans will do everything they can to rig this election in favor of their Dear Leader. The only compensation we have is to vote blue in overwhelming numbers!

Biden's prospects look brighter in Florida than Georgia. Trump needs Florida to win reelection. I invite Biden supporters in Georgia to relocate and change voting registration to Florida.

LOL this feels like the Hillary victory tour all over again. :mrgreen:

LOL this feels like the Hillary victory tour all over again. :mrgreen:

Can they return balloons after they've been blown up, and champagne after it's been opened?:lol:

But here's a little hint. Trump hating liberal Leo Terrel who's bitterly opposed to almost everything Trump is doing was loudly angry his last two appearances.

At Democrats who were allowing the destruction of black neighborhoods and businesses and/or refusing to condemn the violence.

Liberals just have no clue that most blacks want law and order and safety, as he explicitly said.

Leo who? I never heard of the guy until I read your post.
LeoTerrell.jpg
Leo Terrell - Wikipedia

Yes, because he's such a liberal and was so planning on voting for Biden before this? I doubt it. Anyone who has followed Terrel could easily see he is not a Democrat, and has more influence in conservative circles than liberal ones.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Way too early. There should be no celebrating or thoughts of victory until after election day.

Yep, the only reason this moron is in office is because liberals didn't turn out. I suspect many thought Hillary would win without their vote.

If liberals turned out regularly, the Republican party would be marginalized nationally. You can never count on liberals to turnout.

Biden's prospects look brighter in Florida than Georgia. Trump needs Florida to win reelection.

Not necessarily. But electing Biden will be much easier if we can put Florida back in the win column.

I invite Biden supporters in Georgia to relocate and change voting registration to Florida.

No thanks. :) Besides, we just might be in play as well.

Back
Top Bottom