• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump’s Quid Pro Quo Is Unconstitutional

Your opinion doesn't count for much. That something of value is an allusion to a violation of campaign finance laws. Guess SCOTUS will have to get involved, there.

The law is clear and Trump has violated it win asking for foreign help in his election efforts.

So you havent read the transcript? Those words are not there. I could help you but it would be better to find it yourself.

There is only a partial transcript and that shows Trump has vi0lated the law by soliciting something of value from a foreign person to help him in his election campaign.

Re: Trump’s Quid Pro Quo Is Unconstitutional

My premise that McCarthy didn't know about the word "though".

Hey, why should I believe my own eyes and ears when I can be a Trump panty sniffer and believe what Trump and the alt-right media tells me?

‘You just added another word’: Republican house leader Kevin McCarthy appears to learn about Trump’s damning quote in TV interview | The Independent

Yes, because they would never lie....or is that never tell the truth?

My premise that McCarthy didn't know about the word "though".

Hey, why should I believe my own eyes and ears when I can be a Trump panty sniffer and believe what Trump and the alt-right media tells me?

‘You just added another word’: Republican house leader Kevin McCarthy appears to learn about Trump’s damning quote in TV interview | The Independent

Yes. Mccarthy was incorrect. He was not the first nor will he be the last. He seems like a weak representative to me.

The entire premise is flawed in several ways.
1. Javelins were not part of an aid package.
2. The transcript is released already. Everyone can read it themselves. There is no need for these self imposed filters.
3. There is no way to successfully argue "the transcript" indicates bad behavior and then change the transcript to suit your narrative...Like so.
4. Trump talks that way and uses that phrase normally. You can find a favor montage on video if you like.

Regardless, they have to lie about the actual transcript to get their narrative across.

We have seen this type of behavior before from media democrat operatives.
Witnessing them willing to destroy their own credibility is fascinating.

Merely a means to an end.

Yes, I already said that.

The why of these things is important.

Pelosi pulled the trigger early and had no idea about the actual transcript. It blew up in her face. Hence the scramble to rewrite the fake narrative.

There was no "whistleblower". Just another cia democrat operative connected to Schiff.

NYT was trying to help Schiff but messed up the story.

The why of these things is important.

Pelosi pulled the trigger early and had no idea about the actual transcript. It blew up in her face. Hence the scramble to rewrite the fake narrative.

There was no "whistleblower". Just another cia democrat operative connected to Schiff.

NYT was trying to help Schiff but messed up the story.

Pelosi has nothing to do with McCarthy's national embarrassment. He did that to himself.

Can you post the name and voting history of the whistleblower so I can verify your claim that he/she is a "cia democrat operative connected to Schiff"?

Ok, I'm done trying to combat ignorance and mental deficient partisan bull**** with logic, reason and facts. Talk among yourselves.

What did I post that indicated I hadn't seen the transcript?

In the transcript, Zelensky brought up Hunter Biden. Trump asked about corruption in Ukraine. Trump asked about Crowdstrike and that some Ukrainian billionaire had possession of the server that contained the emails of the DNC that were supposedly hacked. Trump was referring to the fact that neither the FBI nor Mueller had access to the server in question but accepted a report of Russian hacking from Crowdstrike.
Full Transcript of Call Between Trump and Zelensky Released

No....Zelensky did not bring up Hunter Biden....at least not before Trump prodded him down that road. In order of occurrance, there was talk of speaking more on the phone now that he had won, ****ting on the EU, then his proclaimation that he was ready to buy more missiles, to which Donald Trump responded with his request for a favor and mention of Crowdstrike and some rich dude.

Did you even read what you linked to? It basically proves everything you just said as bull****.

No....Zelensky did not bring up Hunter Biden....at least not before Trump prodded him down that road. In order of occurrance, there was talk of speaking more on the phone now that he had won, ****ting on the EU, then his proclaimation that he was ready to buy more missiles, to which Donald Trump responded with his request for a favor and mention of Crowdstrike and some rich dude.

Did you even read what you linked to? It basically proves everything you just said as bull****.

We are ready to continue to cooperate for the next steps specifically we are almost. ready to buy more Javelins from the United States for defense purposes.

The President:*I would like you to do us a favor though because our country has been through a lot and Ukraine knows a lot about it. I would like you to find out what happened with this whole situation with Ukraine, they say Crowdstrike... I guess you have one of your wealthy people... The server, they say Ukraine has it. There are a lot of things that went on, the whole situation

LOLOL! There's no irony quite as screamingly delicious as unintentional irony.
Wow! Great job! One minute between my post and your response. Way to go.

Wow! Great job! One minute between my post and your response. Way to go.

Oh, hell. I should dumb it down a bit.

Lemme help here.

Hold on....

In case you missed it, and you're still preening about knowing logic, here ya go...

LOLOL! There's no irony quite as screamingly delicious as unintentional irony.

Back
Top Bottom