• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump’s Next Move

Rexedgar

Yo-Semite!
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
How long does Trump keep his powder dry?

What platform will he use to address his supporters?

Is litigation inevitable?

I think he gets together with Bannon and they start a media outlet of some sort. Trump needs, as in mentally needs, an audience.

I think he gets together with Bannon and they start a media outlet of some sort. Trump needs, as in mentally needs, an audience.

Bannon got one of the overnight pardons. Someone else pointed out that what Bannon is/was charged with is an online scam, which should be able to be charged in multiple jurisdictions.

Bannon got one of the overnight pardons. Someone else pointed out that what Bannon is/was charged with is an online scam, which should be able to be charged in multiple jurisdictions.

Anyone know in what state Bannon claims to reside?

he'll probably go on tour. others have speculated that he'll launch a social media platform. probably both.

How long does Trump keep his powder dry?

What platform will he use to address his supporters?

Is litigation inevitable?
He did say, 'This is just the beginning' yesterday in his farewell speech

Bring on the Patriot Party.

photo.jpg

President Trump leaving office. He WILL NWO be going away any time soon. 76 million will still stay behind him. He can do a lot behind the scenes just like the rest of the former presidents have done. Be proud of yourselves. You lost your country today to the NWO. You will see all the members all together to day. If only a miracle would happen and a meteor would fall on them. And send them to their mater Satan. Daddy Bush is already there. My flag placed down and NO tv today. When reality hits and it will. You have no one to blame but yourselves. NWO agenda is worse than Communism. I lived under communism and all actions Washington is doing is from the Communist guide manual. President Trump was the only one to stop the NWO agenda. That is why they did all the things to him. Was a Dem but now a Trump supporter. Satan has taken over the people's house. Jan 20, 2021

That might be a tough sell to the judiciary since the movement of money constituted interstate commerce.

President Trump leaving office. He WILL NWO be going away any time soon. 76 million will still stay behind him. He can do a lot behind the scenes just like the rest of the former presidents have done. Be proud of yourselves. You lost your country today to the NWO. You will see all the members all together to day. If only a miracle would happen and a meteor would fall on them. And send them to their mater Satan. Daddy Bush is already there. My flag placed down and NO tv today. When reality hits and it will. You have no one to blame but yourselves. NWO agenda is worse than Communism. I lived under communism and all actions Washington is doing is from the Communist guide manual. President Trump was the only one to stop the NWO agenda. That is why they did all the things to him. Was a Dem but now a Trump supporter. Satan has taken over the people's house. Jan 20, 2021
Forget to take your meds?

Back
Top Bottom