• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump’s List of SCOTUS Nominees

Rexedgar

Yo-Semite!
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Ted Cruz
Tom Cotton
Josh Hadley

Along others

Ted Cruz
Tom Cotton
Josh Hadley

Along others
Great non-post. "If Trump has to appoint a SCOTUS justice - he will" Brilliant! :no:

If Ginsberg kicks the bucket its probable that Trump would try to seat Amy Coney Barrett as her replacement.

Great non-post. "If Trump has to appoint a SCOTUS justice - he will" Brilliant! :no:

Not to worry RBG will hang on and the next SCOTUS pick will fall to Biden/Harris!

But....but, didn't Ted Cruz's father shoot JFK? Seems that would disqualify him. I heard El Chapo might be available though.

imageedit-1-4304269107.gif

Not to worry RBG will hang on and the next SCOTUS pick will fall to Biden/Harris!
And right after that Santa Claus will bring toys to all the good little girls and boys.

Is Trump trolling us? I can’t believe this list is serious

Let's see: Cruz was magna cum laude at Harvard law, editor of the law review-and unlike Obama, was a supreme Court clerk. His academic and professional credentials are as good or better than many other USSC justices. Cotton was a top graduate of harvard college, then he attended HLS and clerked for a Federal Court of appeals judge, as well as being a decorated infantry captain. sounds pretty qualified to me

Back
Top Bottom