• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump’s Endorsement Record Sits at 172-10

AZRWinger

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
C'mon, man!

I voted for The Donald twice and would do so again over any crime-abetting Dem, BUT The Donald is yesterday's news.

And if the Attorney General or even Georgia decides to indict him, The Donald may fulfill the [not dry] dreams of many Dems by becoming a felon -- chained together with robbers, sucker punchers, looters, rapists, and murderers.

I guess agonizing discussions are occurring in the Attorney General's office. They realize that there are nut cases among Dems and GOPers. An indictment could set off something terrible; a non-indictment could be said to be a dereliction of duty. Hopefully, an adult in the room will step up and say, "Let's ..."
My take is they have to indict Trump before the midterm election, probably October. It's their hail Mary to try and turn the tide. It's not going to work, People are much more concerned about skyrocketing prices bringing on a declining standard of living combined with a Democrat administration limited to denials and gas lighting.

bongsaway

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
No wonder Democrats are frantically trying to ban Trump from running again as his endorsement record shows he is still politically powerful.

Trump’s Endorsement Record Sits at 172-10​

That's not counting the AZ Governor Republican primary declared for the Trump backed candidate Thursday. The specific candidates are detailed in the article.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...-are-170-10-in-2022-after-tuesdays-primaries/

Marxist Democrats have a raging hatred for President Trump so deep they feel justified in rigging the ballot to remove a political opponent.
I hope he runs again that's how scared I am.

bongsaway

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
C'mon, man!

I voted for The Donald twice and would do so again over any crime-abetting Dem, BUT The Donald is yesterday's news.

And if the Attorney General or even Georgia decides to indict him, The Donald may fulfill the [not dry] dreams of many Dems by becoming a felon -- chained together with robbers, sucker punchers, looters, rapists, and murderers.

I guess agonizing discussions are occurring in the Attorney General's office. They realize that there are nut cases among Dems and GOPers. An indictment could set off something terrible; a non-indictment could be said to be a dereliction of duty. Hopefully, an adult in the room will step up and say, "Let's ..."
You mean chained together with other criminals like him? He is in for a rude awakening once that steel door slams shut on him.

mike2810

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Trump endorsed Congressional candidates as well.
True.

Why didn't you answer the questions I asked?
Here they are again.
Would you vote for a person who is a member of the Oath Keepers as Sec. of State.? The person who is responsible for elections. (Mark Finchem AZ)
Would you vote for a person who sued the State over the use of election tabulators and claiming fraud before the voting started ?(K. Lake AZ)

gbg3

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
I didn't realize that many of those Trump has endorsed, have won their primaries. That's quite a record.

gbg3

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
My take is they have to indict Trump before the midterm election, probably October. It's their hail Mary to try and turn the tide. It's not going to work, People are much more concerned about skyrocketing prices bringing on a declining standard of living combined with a Democrat administration limited to denials and gas lighting.
Oh I think a Trump indictment would have a huge impact - shifting this country dramatically to the right. The dual system of justice is GLARING at present. A Trump indictment while Hunter roams free, his dad serves as POTUS, and POTUS's brother happily leads his life - would absolutely shake this earth, IMO.

tres borrachos

HoHoHo
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
And he was so brave with his endorsements too! I mean, "ERIC" won, didn't he?

It's actually pathetic that people are tinkling in their panties about the guy who lost them the House, the Senate and the White House in 4 short years is endorsing freaks and morons in the hopes that they gain back what the loser lost for them. But you guys do you. Trump loves your support.

bomberfox

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
Primaries are very different from general elections. If you look at State level Senate races Trumpers are doing poorly against their Democratic rivals, I think the Trumpers will do well in most congressional races, except maybe real swing districts, but they will not fare well when the election base broadens to the State level. Trump would be the greatest gift the Republicans could give the Dems.
Yeah especially when democrats fund trumpist campaigns to the tune of millions……. Im sure we couldnt find anything better to do with millions of dollars…. Scratch a liberal and all….

JMR

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Liberal
Oh I think a Trump indictment would have a huge impact - shifting this country dramatically to the right. The dual system of justice is GLARING at present. A Trump indictment while Hunter roams free, his dad serves as POTUS, and POTUS's brother happily leads his life - would absolutely shake this earth, IMO.
So you believe Trump to be totally innocent, and an indictment would be unfair?

Hunter is being investigated, as is Trump.

Callen

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Liberal
Oh I think a Trump indictment would have a huge impact - shifting this country dramatically to the right. The dual system of justice is GLARING at present. A Trump indictment while Hunter roams free, his dad serves as POTUS, and POTUS's brother happily leads his life - would absolutely shake this earth, IMOIMOw
Shake the earth! Wow just wow!

AZRWinger

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
I hope he runs again that's how scared I am.
That's known as whistling past the graveyard. Mean tweets and Orange man bad isn’t going to offset massive inflation, sky high costs on virtually everything, plus an economy in recession and foreign policy debacles.

notquiteright

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
I expect them to do well. High inflation, high gas prices, it favors the GOP and history shows the incumbent party usually loses seats.
Both inflation and gas prices are going down. The wide card in this is what was once the Rabid Right Sword- social issues.

The GOP jumped the shark on abortion. It was once a great rallying cry, a promised land never quite in reach. Now the GOP realizes they touched a new third rail- a woman's right to choose. Like abortion or hate it, the real issue appears to be an individual's right to control their own body.

Red state Kansas showed the GOP the reality behind the rhetorical battle. You see the GOP candidates tap dancing away from a complete ban on abortion. I don't think exceptions for rape and incest will be enough.

Combine the GOP candidates' extensive video about being true followers of tRump with an unpopular overreach into people's lives. For all the Rabid Right speaks of the Dems wanting to control people, it's the GOP making a very unpopular move in that aspect.

I'd agree in a normal world the GOP is poised to sweep both houses by a significant margin. But the normal world was be turned upside down by tRump and the MAGA right.

We live in interesting times... ✌️

AZRWinger

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
True.

Why didn't you answer the questions I asked?
Here they are again.
Would you vote for a person who is a member of the Oath Keepers as Sec. of State.? The person who is responsible for elections. (Mark Finchem AZ)
Would you vote for a person who sued the State over the use of election tabulators and claiming fraud before the voting started ?(K. Lake AZ)
I should think my answer to your inquiries would be.obvious. The 2020 Presidential election was at minimum the most suspicious since Mayor Daley corrupted the voting to hand JFK the Presidency. As evidenced by Democrats rabid demands for absolute compliance with the myth of the election beyond question I am not the only one convinced there was something very wrong

JMR

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Liberal
I should think my answer to your inquiries would be.obvious. The 2020 Presidential election was at minimum the most suspicious since Mayor Daley corrupted the voting to hand JFK the Presidency. As evidenced by Democrats rabid demands for absolute compliance with the myth of the election beyond question I am not the only one convinced there was something very wrong
No, unfortunately there are many people willing to believe the lies Trump tells.

AZRWinger

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Maybe, but at this point what else do they have? Biden has been a crushing failure doing record damage in a remarkably shot time. Desperate times call for desperate measures.

AZRWinger

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
No, unfortunately there are many people willing to believe the lies Trump tells.
I was referring to the Democrats jihad trying to purge anyone who questions the 2020 election. That's consciousness of guilt.

Captain Adverse

Classical Liberal Sage
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
Trump's popularity when he left office was the lowest ever of any President.

True, as he faced more negative press, social media, and MSM attacks than any other President in history.

The amount of disinformation, misinformation, outright lies, as well as efforts to hide Biden's skeletons (Hunter's "treasure chest" laptop for one) and keep Biden in his basement with "controlled" access to periodic "video posts" is a credit to the propaganda machine controlled by the Democrats.

Not even counting the false efforts to impeach him by any means necessary once the Democrats took the House in 2018.

Do you think that all those people that voted for Biden are suddenly going to think they made a mistake? Not likely. If I was a Democrat I would hope Trump runs, especially if Choice is still an issue.

Many of "those people" have been having second thoughts now that they have seen Biden's weakness and who holds the puppet strings. Many of "those people" are also becoming aware and upset by the progressive programs destroying the American economy, and undermining American society with racial, sexual, sexual orientation, and other "identity politics."

There is evidence that many of "those people" regret their vote for Mr. Biden.

Having said all of that, I would personally prefer someone else run besides Mr. Trump. But if push comes to shove, I will vote for him over any Democrat....with the possible exception of Tulsi Gabbard.

Last edited:

bongsaway

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
That's known as whistling past the graveyard. Mean tweets and Orange man bad isn’t going to offset massive inflation, sky high costs on virtually everything, plus an economy in recession and foreign policy debacles.
You ok? I said I hope he runs again because I am not scared of him running. I think it would be a disaster for the gop. Who's whistling past the graveyard?

Callen

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Liberal
Oh I think a Trump indictment would have a huge impact - shifting this country dramatically to the right. The dual system of justice is GLARING at present. A Trump indictment while Hunter roams free, his dad serves as POTUS, and POTUS's brother happily leads his life - would absolutely shake this earth,
This post is unbelievable on a number of levels but the highlighted part has me wondering where the poster thinks this dramatic shift to the right is going to come from. Anyone who would be enraged with a Trump indictment is already firmly entrenched in the right. It is ludicrous beyond ludicrous to believe that those in the centre who are not Triumpers would suddenly embrace Trump upon his indictment by the DOJ. The Trump camp is as big as it is ever going to get and in fact likely dwindling.

mike2810

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent

so ,you would vote for someone who belongs to the Oath Keepers. You also would vote for someone who makes unsupported claims about the election before the voting started.

what is obvious is you are not serious. Have a good day.

gbg3

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Your last sentence is so spot on. The fierce resistance to even considering those covid changes were unproductive toward election security, the desire to immediately call it a big lie (how dare anyone pose very legitimate questions to the oddest year imaginable in terms of last minute process changes), the complete lack of desire to know or care if it was legitimate, the outward loud announcement and encouragement of underhanded tactics (like the GA postcard campaign and the push to get people to try to sabotage the system by establishing residency in GA for 10 minutes). Then now, we have the sleazy ad campaign with millions upon millions being spent by Dems to alter the primary results on the GOP side - all across this nation. There is "something very wrong" with all this leftist crap.

gbg3

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Maybe, but at this point what else do they have? Biden has been a crushing failure doing record damage in a remarkably shot time. Desperate times call for desperate measures.
I think they are full speed ahead and the dual system of justice (completely unequal) is literally permeating our government and justice systems - and including the FBI and CIA. It's not a secret and it's not unrecognized. Many a citizen and many a voter has a clear view.
We'll see where they decide to go with their agenda of taking down one man who doesn't and won't march to their drum. It will be most interesting to see what they decide Trump "did" - while the Biden family carries on, utterly compromised by being in bed with China.

Callen

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Liberal
Your last sentence is so spot on. The fierce resistance to even considering those covid changes were unproductive toward election security, the desire to immediately call it a big lie (how dare anyone pose very legitimate questions to the oddest year imaginable in terms of last minute process changes), the complete lack of desire to know or care if it was legitimate, the outward loud announcement and encouragement of underhanded tactics (like the GA postcard campaign and the push to get people to try to sabotage the system by establishing residency in GA for 10 minutes). Then now, we have the sleazy ad campaign with millions upon millions being spent by Dems to alter the primary results on the GOP side - all across this nation. There is "something very wrong" with all this leftist crap.
Except most of that happened in States controlled by Republican legislators and election officials. Guess they were all in on it.

JMR

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Liberal
I was referring to the Democrats jihad trying to purge anyone who questions the 2020 election. That's consciousness of guilt.
There has been NO evidence that there is any reason to question the 2020 election. Questioning the sanity of anyone who follows Trump on this issue is a sign of intelligence and awareness.

gbg3

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
True, as he faced more negative press, social media, and MSM attacks than any other President in history.

The amount of disinformation, misinformation, outright lies, as well as efforts to hide Biden's skeletons (Hunter's "treasure chest" laptop for one) and keep Biden in his basement with "controlled" access to periodic "video posts" is a credit to the propaganda machine controlled by the Democrats.

Not even counting the false efforts to impeach him by any means necessary once the Democrats took the House in 2018.

Many of "those people" have been having second thoughts now that they have seen Biden's weakness and who holds the puppet strings. Many of "those people" are also becoming aware and upset by the progressive programs destroying the American economy, and undermining American society with racial, sexual, sexual orientation, and other "identity politics."

There is evidence that many of "those people" regret their vote for Mr. Biden.

Having said all of that, I would personally prefer someone else run besides Mr. Trump. But if push comes to shove, I will vote for him over any Democrat....with the possible exception of Tulsi Gabbard.
I don't know how many regret their vote but I was shocked (and boy do I mean shocked) two days ago when we met a couple for dinner. This family couple is liberal and they were thrilled when Biden won. Then, many months ago (our last dinner with them), she was hoping Newsom would follow the Biden term. That was before there was any talk at all about Newsom, so I was completely surprised to hear that name tossed out.
Anyway, two nights ago, politics came up briefly. He said, "I really hate Biden." (and he actually used the word "hate"). She said "Yeah, he's terrible.". I can't even begin to express what a drastic thing this is to hear from these two. I didn't want to go too far down the politics discussion, but I did venture to ask her if she still liked Newsom. He interrupted by saying, "I don't, he's way too far left.". She replied, "Yeah, I think he is too far left to win an election.". Two days later, I'm still thinking about and talking to DH about how huge of an unexpected shift in attitude this was.
I certainly doubt this would mean they'd vote for a Republican (that just seems impossible to me, knowing them) - but I've simply never heard them speak like this or display such (almost) disgust/depression/dismay in their words and in their tone.

Top Bottom